Cycling in Sydney Australia
Time: October 27, 2013 all day
Location: Start and Finish Stromlo Park
Street: Cotter Road
City/Town: Stromlo Forest Park
Website or Map: http://www.fitzs.com.au/
Phone: (02) 6248 7995
Event Type: fundraiser, cycling, challenge
Organized By: Pedal Power
Latest Activity: Oct 25, 2013
It's our 25th year in the Australian Capital Territory"
Until you've done Fitz's Challenge™, you can't boast about completing the hardest ride!
* Canberra's biggest and best-known long-distance one-day participation cycling event
* Includes some of the toughest climbs in the Canberra region (a few up to 12%)
* Push yourself and test your capabilities with serious physical challenges
* Test your skills, fitness and endurance by taking on the Brindabella Ranges
* Unique combination of terrain, distance and weather
* Not for the faint-hearted
* Your time recorded electronically - at start, each checkpoint and finish
* We look after you and supply route signage, route marshals, checkpoints, water, snacks (lunch on the 250 km, 205 km and 165 km rides), police presence, first aid, communications on the course, assistance if in trouble
Dare to cycle above your limits and achieve your personal goals.