General (5,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research on passing distances in Melbourne

https://twitter.com/DrBenBeck/status/1116083473926610945?s=20 Abstract https://t.co/syR94nM4YS

Started by Bob Moore

5 Apr 16
Reply by Andrew Taafe

Bill's WITWIMBR... was also too easy

OK, my WITWIMB was too easy. I just don't care anymore because you always get them instantly, anyway. So where in the world is Bill's bike…

Started by Neil Alexander

16 Apr 11
Reply by Bill Parker

WITWIMB (Solved)

Bike saw the sign and said we had better join the queue, I pointed out there was no queue so bike wanted to start one, we waited a few minu…

Started by Bill Parker

18 Mar 27
Reply by Russ W

Bring on daylight saving - It's getting too dark these last few mornings ....

Started by John Knight

0 Mar 21

Looking to hire indoor trainer

Hi all, I'm about to have a shoulder surgery and will be out of action for a couple of months. I'm looking to hire an indoor trainer like a…

Started by David Mark

0 Mar 18

M2 westbound closed/detour (NorthConnex construction) until 2018

From 5th February 2016, the M2 shoulder westbound between Pennant Hills Rd and Windsor Rd is closed to cyclists for the next 2 years! Road…

Started by John Kelman

2 Mar 7
Reply by Peter H

WITWIMB - Solved!

Awaba House, Booragul, NSW (Lake Macquarie) Sorry about the lack of photo when first posted - the comments widget was broken.

Started by timothy.clifford

10 Mar 5
Reply by timothy.clifford

Green Square shared user path. Argh!

I had occasion to walk on the shared user paths around Green Square yesterday. What a half-arsed piece of infrastructure! Pedestrians and…

Started by tonydelyall

0 Feb 18

Reddy Go bikes in the street

So lately i have noticed theres still a few bikes of theres around in the inner west and was wondering whats to become of them? They are al…

Started by Rap Attack

18 Jan 24
Reply by Rap Attack

Rail Replacement Buses

I was wondering if anyone had been able to take a bike aboard a rail replacement bus? The ones I am talking about is a service that leaves…

Started by Jonathon Troy

6 Jan 12
Reply by Scientia et Labore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service