General (5,072)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fivedock / Rodd Point - Upgrade of "Bay Run"

Canada Bay Council has called tenders for the upgrade of Timbrell Drive in Rodd Point / Fivedock. I suggest cyclists lobby Council to impro…

Started by Nat Buckley

54 Jul 7
Reply by Tim

Be Careful out there, next Tuesday 28th June Police Bliz on Bikes

From Bicycle NSW -  Police operation focusing on cyclists on Tuesday 28th June. . As a result of the working relationship Bicycle NSW has w…

Started by Justin Smirk

20 Jun 28
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

The impact of Brexit on OLBS prices

There seem to be all sorts of theories on what will happen if Brexit goes ahead. This article, and others that I've read, look to be hypoth…

Started by Dabba

10 Jun 24
Reply by Dabba

Epping Rd bike path claims another victim

A colleague of mine witnessed (yet another) truck pull out of the Shell servo right across the bike path and right in to the path of (yet a…

Started by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

134 Jun 24
Reply by Russ W

The great Awaba Street TT 2010 and beyond ...

OK, for anyone interested, let's set up some parameters... Firstly, please make this as FUN or as COMPETITIVE as you like. This is not a wa…

Started by Michael O'Reilly

305 Jun 24
Reply by Paul

Airport Cycleway

I know we are busy not getting fined for bell-less track-stands at red lights. In the meantime, cycling infrastructure has gone backwards…

Started by Anthony Seiver

149 Jun 21
Reply by Andrew K

WITWIMB, Solved. It's sheep country, after all.

It's that time. Again. This shouldn't be too hard, peeps.  Yes, it is in NSW. Oh, almost forgot to mention. It's NOT Trunkey Creek.

Started by Neil Alexander

53 Jun 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

Mudguards – problem when boxing for flying?

I haven’t flown with my touring bicycle for a while. Last time I flew I didn’t have mudguards on the bike. I now tour with mudguards. My qu…

Started by tonydelyall

26 May 31
Reply by tonydelyall

WITWIMBAMWBAMW?* — Solved

If you've been to this place, you'll recognise it and be able to give chapter and verse — name of rock, location of rock within park, name…

Started by Neil Alexander

27 May 26
Reply by baa baa

Freshwater to Sydney commute

Hi, Apologies if this is a regular topic, I'm new to the board and I've had a search, but came across lots of threads which didn't seem to…

Started by Jeff

7 May 23
Reply by Rob Berry

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service