General (5,101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windsor to Wyong - is this a sensible idea?

Hi everyone, Always had good advice on touring routes before so thought I would just ask about this plan to cycle from Windsor to Wyong ove…

Started by Jonathan Gray

35 Oct 16
Reply by Bob Moore

Cancelling my swap/sell for now - Reid Urban X2 Bike, Black, M size

*EDIT* This is originally a Swap/Sell thread but I'm overwhelmed with helpful advices for keeping my bike, so I'm moving this to General.…

Started by Tina Ng

20 Oct 11
Reply by Tina Ng

Family Cycle holiday France - Any advice or previous experiences

Hi, We are looking at doing a family holiday in France next summer time and wonder if anyone has had any experiences in using a tour provid…

Started by Peter

12 Oct 10
Reply by Neil Alexander

Yet Yet Another WITWIMB

OK then, smart arse(s). No more Mr Nice WITWIMB-Guy. I doubt Google will help you here. No hints. Though you may care to refer to http://ww…

Started by Neil Alexander

23 Oct 6
Reply by Neil Alexander

Yet Another WITWIMB* **

The Lynskey has been on another little trip this week. Can you guess where? As usual, it's not very hard. *For the uninitiated: Where In T…

5 Sep 30
Reply by Neil Alexander

Another WITWIMB

I think I have probably said too much already for this to be much of a mystery... so I want EXACT details, people! Details like the name of…

52 Sep 28
Reply by Andrew Taafe

future forums - Adelaide to downgrade CBD bikeway

Has Frome Street bikeway been a “massive failure”? NO By Bension Siebert Published by InDaily on 20-Sep-2016 http://indaily.com.au/news/bus

Started by Heather2

24 Sep 22
Reply by Tim

"Bay Run" Upgrade - Haberfield Rowers to Iron Cove Ck.

Ashfield Council has called tenders for the upgrade of the "Bay Run" shared path between Haberfield Rowing Club and Iron Cove Creek. Tender…

Started by Nat Buckley

23 Sep 21
Reply by DG

Clipped by a car's side mirror when being overtaken

My babysitter was riding her bike yesterday, when a motorist passed too close and clipped her with his wing mirror. it nearly knocked her o…

Started by Paul

16 Sep 21
Reply by Bob Moore

Commute tips: Artarmon to CP / Moore Park

Just moved house to Artarmon and I'm in the middle of my first commute home...  I left my bike at work for a week while we moved and now I'…

Started by Mike Stuart

12 Sep 17
Reply by Bernard

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service