General (5,089)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What kind of bike setup is recommended for daily commuting to work?

Hi everyone my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a small publishers company for over a decade already. I've been having pro…

Started by gustavo woltmann

4 Feb 1
Reply by timothy.clifford

Tell Mike O' where to go ... (The Next Frontier)

Hi SydCycers, another installment of that fun, occasional activity, "Tell Mike O where to go". In the past I have heeded your advice (well…

Started by Michael O'Reilly

36 Jan 25
Reply by baa baa

WITWIMB

Let's see if I'm doing this right. A longer ride got me to here, before turning round. Lots of green and leafy stuff and a bit of a cl…

Started by Andrew Taafe

15 Jan 25
Reply by tonydelyall

Route help - Lane Cove National Park to Lane Cove along the river

This is embarrassing! I should know this! Google maps gives a route that uses "The Fairway" from the intersection of Lady Game Dr and Fulle…

Started by John Knight

9 Jan 19
Reply by Bob Moore

Tour de France thread 2010

Ooooooh yeah, it's that time of year again! Three weeks in July! La Grande Boucle!  Feel free to use this discussion for news, info, opi…

Started by Michael O'Reilly

269 Jan 18
Reply by Dabba

Southern Highlands Tour route advice

Hi, I'm planning a tour from Picton to Berry via Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley. Think I've got most of it sorted, but just wondere…

Started by Jonathan Gray

53 Jan 16
Reply by Neil Alexander

WITHIMB

I don't get to do these often. But today I tried out a tag-along with the little Dans for the first time. I was rather impressed. Full repo…

Started by Dan

20 Jan 16
Reply by timothy.clifford

Emergency assistance

From my local riding group (MTB division) bulletin In Glenrock today a rider had an accident and required an ambulance. 000 was called but…

Started by Dabba

12 Jan 15
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

for some reason this Kickstarter video makes me happy.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/movacycling/mova-cycling-jacket-the-worlds-best-cycling-jacket enjoy! Maybe it's this :

Started by PeterT

1 Jan 13
Reply by PeterT

WITWWMBTODAY

Not in FNQ,though it felt like it today.Anyone who rides this road regularly might have noticed this fruit tree. (Not ripe yet)

Started by Bob Moore

4 Jan 12
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service