General (4,876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slam Dunc, again!

Our beloved Roads Minister has gone soft on bull bars again.  He's worried about people who have bought non compliant ones, but not about t…

Started by Dabba

3 Sep 21
Reply by jelyot

'Elgar the Cyclist' - a musical travelogue through the Worcestershire countryside

On your wireless (92.9FM in Sydney) this Saturday, September 20 from 12.05pm, and on the interwebs thereafter: http://www.abc.net.au/class

Started by dr bean

2 Sep 20
Reply by jelyot

I bike because ...

Some pictures of people(female in this case)  who choose to cycle http://mic.com/articles/98972/21-photos-of-women-who-shatter-the-stereot

Started by PeterT

3 Sep 19
Reply by Justin Smirk

Texting and driving campaign

There's a campaign in the US targeting texting and driving.  If you sign up, you get free "thumb socks" that remind you not to text.  But y…

Started by Eleri

38 Sep 19
Reply by jelyot

Magpie Watch 2013 (with Magpie Map)

Has this officially started yet? I got my first swoop of the season tonight at the corner of Bulwarra Road and William Henry Street (Pyrmon…

Started by Sam Daykin

80 Sep 18
Reply by Snowy_5

rider comprehensive insurance

What's best? Getting it separately or through one of the rider organisations. Which is the favoured one - Bicycle NSW or Bicycle Network? A…

Started by Mark Green

10 Sep 18
Reply by PeterT

Stolen - GT XCR 3000 - Darlinghurst, Sydney.

So this GT got nicked from our little shop in Dalringhurst yesterday (Wednesday 17th Sept). Guy took it for a (second) test ride and never…

Started by Al

0 Sep 18

Lane Cove, Burns Bay Road descent - to take the lane or ride in the gutter?

From the lights at Penrose St My strategy depends on where I am at the lights, if I'm near the front or at the lights, I'll use the State-B…

Started by PeterT

17 Sep 17
Reply by Bernard The 37th Earl of Selkirk

Bunny hopping practice now sponsored by Shire Shuttle?

Was tempted this morning. The front of a Hyundai iMove kinda looks like a ramp - but that over hanging branch looked sorta low. Next time..…

Started by Andrew K

7 Sep 17
Reply by Dabba

Have you guys been path from Richmond to Lithgow?

is there anyone who has information about this road??   I really wanna go there on vacation :)

Started by Brody Yoon

32 Sep 17
Reply by Nat Buckley

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service