General (5,066)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mudguards – problem when boxing for flying?

I haven’t flown with my touring bicycle for a while. Last time I flew I didn’t have mudguards on the bike. I now tour with mudguards. My qu…

Started by tonydelyall

26 May 31
Reply by tonydelyall

WITWIMBAMWBAMW?* — Solved

If you've been to this place, you'll recognise it and be able to give chapter and verse — name of rock, location of rock within park, name…

Started by Neil Alexander

27 May 26
Reply by baa baa

Freshwater to Sydney commute

Hi, Apologies if this is a regular topic, I'm new to the board and I've had a search, but came across lots of threads which didn't seem to…

Started by Jeff

7 May 23
Reply by Rob Berry

Cyclist's Questiontime

EDIT: I've been riding for about 6 years in Sydney, yet some things still baffle me here. I've been a member of sydneycyclist for year too.…

Started by Mike Stuart

23 May 23
Reply by Mike Stuart

SUP/Cycleway closure notice or blocked

Information of SUP/Cycleway temporary closure for maintenance or blocked. State the info of whereabout is it and what is happening. To let…

Started by Snowy_5

57 May 22
Reply by Nigel Bisset

Off Road tracks for weekend cycling.

Hi Everybody, I know you are mainly serious cyclists but hope you might have a moment to help us. We enjoy cycling at weekends, mainly, but…

Started by Bettina Arndt

39 May 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

Does anybody know the old Mungo Brush - Seal Rocks mining road?

I'm up at Myall Lakes next week (yippee!!!!) and am planning a decent ride between Mungo Brush up to Seal Rocks and back via the old mining…

Started by John Knight

16 May 19
Reply by Dabba

George St Cycleway - Waterloo Towers

Someone's erected no cycling signs in the middle of the George St cycleway at Waterloo.  The signs are at either end of the Waterloo towers…

Started by David W

89 May 18
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

Canberra -> Queanbeyan bicycle route?

I’m currently planning a tour staring in Canberra and I was wondering if there was a bicycle route from central Canberra to Queanbeyan? It’…

Started by tonydelyall

34 May 18
Reply by tonydelyall

WITWIMB?

Pardon my slackness resting my bike on the road. I couldn't be bothered finding anything to prop it up.

Started by John Knight

31 May 14
Reply by Dabba

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service