General (5,177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mudguards – problem when boxing for flying?

I haven’t flown with my touring bicycle for a while. Last time I flew I didn’t have mudguards on the bike. I now tour with mudguards. My qu…

Started by tonydelyall

31 Mar 3
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

Who needs to give way to who here?

Hi everyone, There is a confusing intersection on my commute through Penshurst. I usually ride southbound  along Penshurst St then turn lef…

Started by back street baron

6 Mar 2
Reply by mikesbytes

WITWIMB?

Hint: Tassie

Started by tonydelyall

12 Feb 27
Reply by mikesbytes

Route for cycling from Randwick to Casula on or parallel to M5

Hello. Next weekend I am planning to cycle a loop from Randwick to the M5-M7 junction at Casula, then go up the M7 cycleway to where it mee…

Started by Andrew Kirk

2 Feb 22
Reply by Andrew Kirk

Membership milestO'ne mO'nitO'r II

(The MMM is continued from over here, due to failed mind-games on the part of its O'riginal pO'ster.) M M M M M Woo. Hoo.

Started by Neil Alexander

17 Feb 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

Wiggle lowered the minimum spend threshold

Have you noticed that Wiggle had lowered the minimum spend from $80 to $49? Maybe it want more traffic in web to get more spend but it`s c…

Started by Snowy_5

1 Feb 13
Reply by Bill Parker

Road from Bomaderry to Albion Park - how bike friendly

Prof Google shows the Highway between these places as having a bike shoulder on each side of the road. I drove most of it about 18 months a…

Started by Dabba

30 Feb 13
Reply by Bob Moore

Epping Rd bike path claims another victim

A colleague of mine witnessed (yet another) truck pull out of the Shell servo right across the bike path and right in to the path of (yet a…

Started by Sit Ubu Sit

136 Jan 31
Reply by John Knight

Oil poured on Bourke St Cycleway - all intersections between Cleveland and Taylor Sq

Warning to all who use it.   Some one has poured oil over the stop light sensors on all intersections of the Bourke St Cycleway between Cle…

Started by Andrew K

36 Jan 24
Reply by James Mahon

Kent St cycleway - green times

Does anyone know the actual seconds of time that cyclists get on the green? On Sunday, I tried to time the lights. The two intersections ga…

Started by Edward Re

5 Jan 17
Reply by Human909

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service