General (5,078)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WITWIMBAMWB* Easter 2016 - SOLVED!

*Where in the world is my bicycle and my wife's bicycle? The Hillbrick and the Lemon (seriously, who would put those monickers on their fr…

Started by Neil Alexander

11 Mar 30
Reply by PeterT

Hunter Valley Rail Trail - tenders called.

City of Newcastle has called tenders for an EIS and concept design for the Richmond Vale Rail Trail.  It extends 32km. from Shortland to Ta…

Started by Nat Buckley

12 Mar 23
Reply by timothy.clifford

Have you ridden around the world yet?

I recently saw an ad for 4WD tyres raving about them being able to be driven around the world (a couple of times I think). On checking, onc…

Started by Dabba

6 Mar 21
Reply by Boognoss

Cycling Newcastle to Manly via Palm Beach

Hi AllI'm taking a leisurely ride from Newcastle to Manly the week after Easter.Itinerary as follows:Tue: Newcastle to ToukleyWed: Toukley…

Started by David Hall

7 Mar 21
Reply by Dabba

Motorists let there cognitive biases take over.

Great discussion https://theconversation.com/road-rage-why-do-bike-riders-make-car-drivers-see-red-56290#comment_925367

Started by Bob Moore

1 Mar 20
Reply by Bill Parker

Who's riding Paris Roubaix Sportive? Tips gratefully accepted

I've just booked 4 nights in France for the Paris Roubaix sportive (Long route-  163 km). I was wondering if any of you guys are going to b…

Started by Tom

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

Is Riot Squad an overkill to riders

So it`s all Police to sting riders, from General duties,Highway Patrol and now including the Riot Squad to pull you over to fine you if you…

Started by Snowy_5

13 Mar 17
Reply by Bob Moore

Confused

Just joined Randwick cycle club but was redirected to this site Sydney cyclist?? Is it same same or different??? I am confused at the momen…

Started by Sasha

10 Mar 13
Reply by Richard Lewis

WITWIMB - 3 - 3/16

Could this be shittyrail's definition of reduced services?

Started by Dabba

2 Mar 11
Reply by Dabba

In the new massive fine era, what is the correct option when RMS screws up bike traffic lights?

Coming along the curved shared path between Pyrmont Bridge and Sussex St, heading for SHB, I have the option of (a) turning left if there i…

Started by noelbike

27 Mar 11
Reply by noelbike

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service