General (5,052)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycleway bridge/tunnel construction method

When I saw this it seemed like a quick and economical way to build some of the infrastructure that we need from time to time. Thoughts from…

Started by Dabba

8 Apr 22
Reply by Human909

Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

Getting ready for my next trip and I'm tentatively intending to ride in to JC from Bathurst/Oberon on a Saturday and out of JC to Hampton/L…

Started by Dabba

52 Apr 16
Reply by Dabba

Be a friend of a beginner

Hello I am new here. I am a very '50s' beginner cyclist. I can cycle - however I am terrified of everything - a slight speed or even the sl…

Started by Jos S

3 Apr 14
Reply by Bob Moore

Super Tuesday Counters needed Tuesday 3rd March 7am-9am

Whose counting this year? I registered to do a spot on my current commute to Parramatta and today got a call saying that they need more cou…

Started by Jasesly

19 Apr 13
Reply by baa baa

Oh how nice it is

Last night I was cycling helmetless and happened to jump a traffic light a second too early so I could get a head start on the motorists an…

Started by Jim Phillips

2 Apr 10
Reply by yugyug

Be careful out there folks

Rider down on the Gore Hill Path tonight. Just down hill from Naremburn shops.  I don't know the story - he was being looked after by sever…

Started by John Knight

3 Apr 7
Reply by John Knight

Sydney Southern commuter information

Calling all southerners, thought I might start a thread as a repository for useful info about the southern routes. Current hazards, that so…

Started by Andrew K

121 Apr 7
Reply by Bob Moore

Japan, Toyko bike rental and routes

I'm researching for cycling related activities in Tokyo  Travelling with family and kids, youngest will be 10 when we go. Firstly up is ci…

Started by PeterT

22 Apr 7
Reply by Jim Phillips

Any welding in western syd?

Anyone able to redo a cracked weld for me this weekend? Western Syd? Thanks

Started by Jon

16 Apr 6
Reply by Bill Elder

The Goods Line / Devonshire Street pedestrian walkway / Devonshire street

Hi.  With the goods line open you can now get from Bourke to Powerhouse museum with only one dismount when entering central station at Chal…

Started by Samuel Russell

11 Apr 4
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service