General (4,964)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Canal Cycleway , Progress might now only be years away?

Started a new thread as many of the older ones have become confused with other issues. Reading the SMH Commercial Property scetion this mor…

Started by Bill Parker

6 Jun 28
Reply by noelbike

Bourke rd Cycleway Blockage Wednesday morning

Drove my cage out of Allsorts gym on Bourke Wed morning and noticed they had blocked the cycleway with a truck and fenced it off. There did…

Started by mikesbytes

7 Jun 27
Reply by Bill Parker

OCD

Obsessive Cyclist Disorder....  definition: you`d be mad in not to ride the bicycles. Damn, there`s no known cure for cyclist`s purchasing…

Started by Snowy_5

3 Jun 23
Reply by John H

Tour de France 2015

If anyone will be around Valloire/st jean de maurienne for stages 18-20 of Le Tour 2015, hit us up! Happy to catch up with any fellow Sydne…

Started by Andrew K

0 Jun 14

Tell Mike O' where to go ... (The Next Frontier)

Hi SydCycers, another installment of that fun, occasional activity, "Tell Mike O where to go". In the past I have heeded your advice (well…

Started by Michael O'Reilly

35 Jun 12
Reply by Neil Alexander

Australian Helmet Legislations

WARNING: ( no , not that warning...)  LONG POST   Recently I had the pleasure of a chat with a chap at a velodrome who was happy to tell me…

Started by PeterT

52 Jun 11
Reply by AdamM

WANTED: Cycling Buddy for Adelaide to Darwin, mid-July 2015

It's not me, but thought you might all be interested in this.

Started by Jon

2 Jun 10
Reply by Neil Alexander

Advice about Anzac Bridge for a new-comer

Hey lovely people, I'm new to Sydney, having just moved from Canberra and am still learning the best ways to get around. I live in Leichard…

Started by Sarah

24 Jun 9
Reply by Bill Parker

M7 Quakers hill drain Teddy bears

Some of you may remember from the news, that there was a baby found down a drain beside the M7 by some cyclists, who then rescued said baby…

Started by Jon

9 Jun 6
Reply by PeterT

Some navel gazing - or - where to from here?

SC is nearing 5000 members, many of whom are either no longer active, or have seen it all before and so don't throw in their 5 cents worth.…

Started by Dabba

68 Jun 3
Reply by baa baa

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service