General (5,082)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WITWWMBTODAY

Not in FNQ,though it felt like it today.Anyone who rides this road regularly might have noticed this fruit tree. (Not ripe yet)

Started by Bob Moore

4 Jan 12
Reply by Bob Moore

Bicycle touring, 1896 style

Joseph Pearson was a pioneer of cycling in NSW. You can read about his life and achievements here - http://adb.anu.edu.au/biography/pearson

Started by tonydelyall

11 Jan 10
Reply by Bob Moore

Self-Driving Vehicles May Protect Cyclists

Nissan said Tuesday that it will have multiple "commercially viable" self-driving vehicles ready for sale by 2020. It becomes the first maj…

Started by Tony Arnold

49 Jan 9
Reply by Si

WITWIMB

A rare picture of my bike in the wild for you to deduce location.  If you follow me on Strava you aren't allowed to answer this.  

Started by Eleri

20 Jan 9
Reply by Peter H

Will you be riding on Christmas Day?

I've always found Christmas Day, early morning NY day and Good Friday to be the best days of the year for an on road ride. The traffic is u…

Started by Dabba

16 Jan 1
Reply by Dabba

Problem of left bikes at work

Has anyone dealt with the problem of people leaving bikes around at work? We have a reasonable amount of bike parking, but it is limited. I…

Started by Ben

7 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Bernard

Stolen bike during Xmas

There isn't worse surprise than coming back home from the Xmas holiday and finding out that someone had broken in in your property and stol…

Started by Jose Saa

1 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Peter H

"How are we supposed to give you a metre" - policeman

Riding home last week, very carefully between parked cars and the slow moving traffic on Spofforth Street Mosman, I noticed a police car ju…

Started by DrFine

10 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by John Knight

Did anyone notice this?

Was everyone too overjoyed to notice that there will be no more V8 supercar races at Sydney Olympic Park? They are apparently going to Newc…

Started by Jonathon Troy

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Dabba

Mega Cavern Bike park in Louisville,Kentuckey

In USA,ride your bikes in underground. Why not make one in Aussie in abandoned old mines? More info in http://www.louisvillemegacavern.…

Started by Snowy_5

4 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Snowy_5

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service