General (4,928)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with lights Kent St Cycleway (new bit)

Location, Kent St cycleway, southbound at Bathurst St Watch the bike lights. It goes green. Cyclists wishing to turn left into Bathurst St…

Started by herzog

9 Mar 3
Reply by Peter H

One for Rob Berry. Add cleats to any shoes

So Rob was musing a few months back that cycling shoes are all ugly and he wanted something more attuned to his hipster fashion sensibiliti…

Started by DamianM

18 Mar 3
Reply by baa baa

Bourke Street Cycleway.

Ok- so this is my first post on this forum, and I'm very sorry for it to take on a negative tone, but I really want to warn fellow riders a…

Started by JR

23 Mar 2
Reply by Sarah Woolley

Ride to Live

I stumbled across this NSW website called "Ride to Live" and it has a simulated ride session with presenting hazards.  I thought this was c…

Started by Eleri

5 Mar 2
Reply by Profi Gelly

On the Gore Hill bike path this morning...

A big thank you to the people on the Gore Hill bike path this morning who were doing tune ups, offering coffee, and giving out bike lights.…

Started by Edward Re

20 Feb 27
Reply by Paul

Route advice - Surry Hills to / from SHB

My new ride to work means I'm coming over the Harbour Bridge and need to get to Surry Hills. This morning I came down Kent street on the bi…

Started by Mike_H

5 Feb 26
Reply by Llewster

Front Fork Fail

I'd seen a lot of these on the web, but today I got a surprise to spot one outside of Rockdale station. 

Started by timothy.clifford

17 Feb 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

Does anyone remember this?

I found this on Vimeo. I am wondering if there is anyone from this forum on the video. I am not sure if I can see a younger Bob M or Neil A…

Started by Jonathon Troy

16 Feb 23
Reply by Tim

City of Sydney Doing it Right

What's happening here on Kent St? The footpath is being dug up for some reason, and whichever organisation is in charge (I'll assume it's t…

Started by Colin

4 Feb 23
Reply by Neil Alexander

Affordable Lynskey's.

http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/content/lynskey-announces-new-line-more-affordable-ti-bikes I like the Viale. My birthday is soon. Interest…

Started by JP

130 Feb 22
Reply by Human909

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service