General (5,056)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OPAL card and bicycles on trains

I seem to remember back when the OPAL card was being introduced that there was discussion here about not needing a train ticket for a bicyc…

Started by tonydelyall

11 May 11
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

Too much hipster = fail

You cannot, I repeat CANNOT safely transport handmade, artisan cupcakes on a pushbike bicycle. No matter how good your Topeak luggage syste…

Started by Andrew K

38 May 10
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

Is there a poacher on SUP???

Is there wildlife poached from Parramatta Valley Cycleway near Ermington? There was suspicious movements of the panda while this bloke was…

Started by Snowy_5

2 Apr 29
Reply by Snowy_5

WITWIMBB : Imperial Palace, Tokyo

Loads of clues. Shouldn't be too hard.

Started by PeterT

19 Apr 28
Reply by PeterT

Lighting on and around Parramatta cycleway

Folks I am having my first winter of commuting from Alexandria to Castle Hill at least once a week -- Due to travel and work loads two we…

Started by Jonathan Doheny

4 Apr 27
Reply by AdamM

WOOT - my Fly12 front cam and light combo has arrived.

Review to follow. Looks a bit bigger than I thought. Has some weight to it too. Looks very solid.

Started by Andrew K

5 Apr 26
Reply by PeterT

One more killed - Newcastle 18/8/13

Another one of our number has had his life stolen at a young age this morning.  The TV report of the police interview indicated that the ro…

Started by Dabba

11 Apr 22
Reply by Samuel Russell

Cycleway bridge/tunnel construction method

When I saw this it seemed like a quick and economical way to build some of the infrastructure that we need from time to time. Thoughts from…

Started by Dabba

8 Apr 22
Reply by Human909

Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

Getting ready for my next trip and I'm tentatively intending to ride in to JC from Bathurst/Oberon on a Saturday and out of JC to Hampton/L…

Started by Dabba

52 Apr 16
Reply by Dabba

Be a friend of a beginner

Hello I am new here. I am a very '50s' beginner cyclist. I can cycle - however I am terrified of everything - a slight speed or even the sl…

Started by Jos S

3 Apr 14
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service