General (4,920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity bike donation day - 28th Feb - St Ives

Hi, Bicycles for Change is a volunteer run not-for-profit that collects unwanted mountain bikes and ships them to communities in need. Your…

Started by Derek Waterman

0 Feb 19

Definitive Guide on Cameras

I've been getting a fair few questions & decided to put together a "definitive" guide to cameras on bikes. Here it is: http://www.rigid

Started by Nate

29 Feb 17
Reply by James Gray

Police at Union Street Pyrmont 12/02/2015

Heads up, The police are at the Union Street intersection again this morning targeting motorists going through the red... no, that's not i…

Started by Peter H

16 Feb 14
Reply by YUGYUG

(Precious) Cargo Bike

Hi All, VERY new to the Sydney biking community, so new that I only moved to Sydney 10 days ago and I have never owned a bike in my adult l…

Started by Emily McMurray

11 Feb 13
Reply by Emily McMurray

SC exam question. Bike touring/audaxing = meditation on wheels. Discuss.

What do you think?

Started by Dabba

18 Feb 13
Reply by Dabba

Tip: securing luggage with dog collars

Leather dog collars are a good way of securing luggage like tents, sleeping pads or sleeping bags to your racks. Additional holes can be a…

Started by tonydelyall

4 Feb 11
Reply by tonydelyall

Any bicycle friendly accommodation in central Brisbane?

Does anyone know of any reasonable accommodation (hotel/motel etc) in central Brisbane around the CBD that wouldn’t be fazed if I turned up…

Started by tonydelyall

3 Feb 9
Reply by Paul Regan

Have some cheap place to repair the bike in Sydney?

Hi guys, i need fix the rear wheel from my bicycle, someone know one cheap place to repair in Sydney?need to repair 6 spokes and maybe the …

Started by Gus

7 Feb 5
Reply by Gus

Have you seen...

Regular CBD riders, have you ever seen any of the following? 1) Enforcement of the 40kph CBD speed limit 2) A Police crackdown on texting…

Started by herzog

11 Feb 4
Reply by John Knight

Question : Family insurance options

Looking around for Non racing insurance. Here are some options I've looked at - any comments or additions or recommendations ?  Option 1:…

Started by PeterT

4 Feb 4
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service