General (4,947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help repairing lycra bibs

I had a crash at the B2B last Sun and the St John's guy cut the left leg of my near new (and undamaged, but that's another story) Assos bib…

Started by Stuart

3 Apr 14
Reply by John Knight

What are the spray painted orange bikes in Bondi area about?

I have seen a lot of bikes in the Bondi area that have been uniformly spray painted orange and chained up around the area. They look like o…

Started by Sam

10 Apr 13
Reply by mikesbytes

Outback cycling

I suggested it to Mr O but the thing is I have been thinking about it myself. Back in the day I drove from Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hi…

Started by Jonathon Troy

8 Apr 10
Reply by Edward Re

Feel good post: The weekly shop

Just thought I'd share how I now do the weekly shop: Weekly shopping for a family of 5. I take the older two kids with me on the bike. The…

Started by Jon

7 Apr 6
Reply by Phil Byrne

Be Seen

http://www.volvocarslifepaint.com

Started by Matt C

12 Apr 3
Reply by Drastic

get off the road - swerved at twice in 7 days

Incident 1 - riding south bound down Kurraba Road Neutral Bay when car pulls out onto Clark Road without giving way. I yelled out as I veer…

Started by DrFine

27 Apr 3
Reply by DrFine

Trailer refurbishment

I'm after ideas for refurbishing an old trailer. It has a fabric bottom, top and sides, mild steel RHS base frame. The bottom fabric has st…

Started by Jon

12 Apr 2
Reply by Sir Trevor the Lesser

Manly to CBD - southern side of military road, is it quicker whilst still being safe?

Hi everyone. I was a regular manly to north sydney cycle commuter however now need to commute to camperdown in the city. I often saw people…

Started by Geri

17 Apr 1
Reply by Geri

NATIONAL RIDE2SCHOOL 2015

https://www.facebook.com/Ride2School/photos/pcb.10153207059838307/10153207048623307/?type=1&theater My kids and I took part in our fir…

Started by Emily McMurray

2 Mar 30
Reply by Emily McMurray

Bicycle Charities

Hi all. I haven't been around here for a while. Work, life etc. Anyhow I'm cleaning out the shed and want to know where to donate parts and…

Started by Cate

0 Mar 29

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service