General (5,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show - 25 March 2017, Tempe Velodrome

The 2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show is happening yet again! It will be held on Saturday 25th March 2017 at Tempe Velodrome. Penny Farthing…

Started by Marc Rerceretnam

0 Nov 30, 2016

Ben Hall, New South Wales' most notorious bushranger

For those interested in a bit of New South Wales history, a new Australian Film is being released this week....Do yourself a favour &…

Started by recumbenteer

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Neil Alexander

Parramatta - Coogee commute

Hi all, I'm a bit of a newbie but my friend gave me her bike (Progear CX300) and I have a new job (which doesn't have parking) in the centr…

Started by Henry Barnes

22 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by mikesbytes

Video cameras to improve cycling safety

Great article in herald today.   http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/cameras/cyclists-put-mettle-to-the-pedal-to-capture-collisions-20110227

Started by sydneyCommuter

74 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Da Munch

Hit by a car!

Had an 'interesting interaction' with a car driver last night. Had cycled all the way up Miller Street in North Sydney, from the Pacific Hi…

Started by Mike_H

5 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by mikesbytes

Police officer told me to stop cycling

This morning I suffered harassment at the hands of a bus driver on the Old South Head Rd. Beeping and shouting at me being in the bus lane,…

Started by Simon Robson

23 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

How do I complain about an Eastern Suburbs bus?

Hi There, I suffered harassment at the hands of a bus driver on The Old South Head Road this morning and I'd like to know the best place to…

Started by Simon Robson

3 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Simon Robson

Rent a road bike in Newcastle?

One for the Novocastrians: Can I rent a road bike for a couple days in Newcastle? I've been going up there for work a bit lately and would…

Started by timothy.clifford

3 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by AdamM

Sydney Southern commuter information

Calling all southerners, thought I might start a thread as a repository for useful info about the southern routes. Current hazards, that so…

Started by Andrew K

129 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Peter Hoskins

Hills Buses are Dangerous

Today at 3.45pm on the 10/11/2016 Whilst riding my bike to work on Church St. near the Corner of Factory St. in a bus lane in the far left…

Started by Gordon

7 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Sam Daykin

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service