General (5,212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More bike advocacy jobs going .... Sydney based.

See attached Bicycle NSW positions to work on promoting Ride to Work and Ride to School days. Not sure when they close. Contact Elizabeth…

Started by Richard

0 Nov 30, 2007

Bespoke Opening tonight!

Don't forget... the Bespoke opening is on tonight 6pm @ Mori Gallery, 126 Day St, Sydney. http://www.morigallery.com.au/projects/bespoke.h

Started by Adrian

1 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Andrew

Job going: Sustainable Transport Officer - Waverley Council

The Waverley Council has a new position going to promote sustainable transport within the council area. Could be an interesting job for som…

Started by Richard

0 Nov 26, 2007

Corporate bicycle programs - info needed

I'm doing some work on developing corporate bicycle programs and am hoping to tap into the brains trust out there. By this I mean corporati…

Started by Richard

8 Nov 21, 2007
Reply by Richard

National Ride to Work Day - initial stats

Stats from RTW Day 07 press release: Over 29,000 registrations 26% of registered riders were "having a go" for the first time Estimated…

Started by Richard

2 Nov 18, 2007
Reply by Adrian

"Making Cycling Irresistible" paper by John Pucher

Some of you may recall that Prof. John Pucher came out to Australia last year and gave a series of talks on cycling policy and public healt…

Started by Adrian

0 Nov 16, 2007

What is this thing??

I've run this past the brains-trust of my club and as yet I don't think we've cracked it. It's a bicycle accessory made in Japan and I'd…

Started by Lindsay

8 Nov 14, 2007
Reply by Richard

Greens Federal Bicycle Transport policy launch Saturday 17th Nov

This has just been sent on the Critical Mass list. Looks kinda cool, I wish I could make it. ---------------------------------------------…

Started by Adrian

0 Nov 13, 2007

Cycling World Cup meetup?

I'm going to the cycling world cup on the evening of the 30th. Anyone for a meetup in the Handlebar tavern after the races?

Started by Simon Sharwood

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by DamianM

Beginners bike maintenance course

Dulwich Hill Bicycle Club will be running a beginners bike maintenance course tomorrow afternoon. The focus will be on basic "on the road"…

Started by Adrian

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Richard

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service