General (5,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SBS to replay Cadel doco

Hi All for anyone that missed it - I know I fell asleep before it started - Cadel Evans – On Tour will be replayed at 12:00pm on Sunday 23…

Started by Miguel

2 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by Miguel

Around Australia by bike

David Nelson just finished his trip around Australia on a replica Speedwell Royale. He was interviewed on Radio National's breakfast show t…

Started by Miguel

0 Dec 17, 2007

New cycling resource centre

See attached media release from the Australian Bicycle Council Australian Bicycle Council launches the Cycling Resource Centre. An on-li…

Started by Richard

0 Dec 17, 2007

Cyclist killed near Newcastle

I'm sure a lot of you have read about this already today. Very sad news. Have a safe ride home today everyone.

Started by DamianM

5 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Andrew

Get ready for a new group of Sydney cyclists: city rangers

The latest news from the City of Sydney. Fiona "City of Sydney Rangers have added bicycle patrols to their already fleet-footed service ar…

Started by BikeSaint

1 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by DamianM

Jobs going: Sustainable Transport Officers - NSW Dept Environment and Climate Change

Couple of positions going in the DECC. Really interesting area to work in. Good people too. Job Summary Agency Name ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMA…

Started by Richard

0 Dec 7, 2007

Help us put an end to whaling

Hi Guys, I am aware that whaling has nothing to do with cycling. However, I believe everything is somehow connected As you all know Japan…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 3, 2007

Bicycle Film Festival kicks off tonight

It's here! The first two programs of films show tonight at Dendy Opera Quays. Drinks reception starts at 7pm followed by the Australian pr…

Started by Elaena

2 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by DamianM

More bike advocacy jobs going .... Sydney based.

See attached Bicycle NSW positions to work on promoting Ride to Work and Ride to School days. Not sure when they close. Contact Elizabeth…

Started by Richard

0 Nov 30, 2007

Bespoke Opening tonight!

Don't forget... the Bespoke opening is on tonight 6pm @ Mori Gallery, 126 Day St, Sydney. http://www.morigallery.com.au/projects/bespoke.h

Started by Adrian

1 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Andrew

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service