Group Rides (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycling , Malaysia

We are planning on a trip over to Malaysia next year and during my research I came across this article for Kedah WHOLESOME: Kedah Tourism…

Started by PeterT

16 on Monday
Reply by Bill Parker

Ride 2 Riverstone 2014

Just a reminder that the 2014 Ride 2 Riverstone event is happening on Sunday May 4th this year.  Come and join over 400 other riders experi…

Started by RobK

4 Apr 13
Reply by RobK

Car Pooling for Ride 2 Rivo on May 4th

This is a forum where those who can offer or need a lift to the Ride to Riverstone event on Sunday May 4th 2014 can post their offers/reque…

Started by RobK

0 Apr 13

Fitz's Challenge 2014, Sunday 26 October

http://www.fitzs.com.au/ This was singularly the hardest ride I've barely survived even with a DNF result. That was in 2012, and so scarre…

Started by PeterT

30 Apr 12
Reply by Sir robflyte

Anyone ridden in Ho Chi Minh City?

Or probably more to the point, anyone ever ridden in HCMC and lived to tell the tale? I'm off there for work next month, only for four days…

Started by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

10 Apr 10
Reply by Bob Moore

Loop the Lake`14 on 9th March

Loop the Lake`14 entries is now open. It is now accepting payments of $50 per adult rider and $20 per child rider under 16yrs via PayPal. O…

Started by Snowy_5

19 Mar 9
Reply by Bhanu Loku

Tour De Hills 2-March-2014

Does anyone  have a profile map or Strava/Garmin connect/Bikely etc link for the 2014 / 90km route ? https://tourdehills.com.au/assets/Uplo

Started by PeterT

16 Mar 2
Reply by Bhanu Loku

Advice on joining a Riding Group / Bike Club

Hi All, Firstly thanks for all the advice given by so many of you just before + after I took cycling as a hobby. After riding for about 9 m…

Started by Bhanu Loku

25 Feb 25
Reply by Sir Si d'Eaudouce

Ride to Conquer Cancer

Hi all, I am sure others will resonate with my story & possibly had closer experience than me, but here goes.. After losing family me…

Started by Chris Hansen

3 Feb 25
Reply by Tristan ConquerCancer

Charlotte Pass to Mount Kosciuszko Summit

I have a few days off work coming up in November – not enough to go anywhere too far away and too many to spend staying in Sydney - and I'v…

Started by Sam Daykin

26 Feb 20
Reply by Sir Adrian de Carteur

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service