Group Rides (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fitz's Challenge 2014, Sunday 26 October This was singularly the hardest ride I've barely survived even with a DNF result. That was in 2012, and so scarre…

Started by PeterT

148 Nov 1
Reply by Ed

Parramatta River/cycleway challenge question

Syd2Gong rides this weekend, so, instead, I'm looking at exploring the Parramatta Valley Cycleway  Starting from SOP, there's the Meadowban…

Started by PeterT

9 Oct 31
Reply by Snowy_5

Sydney Spring Cycle 2015

Just wondering if anyone else missed the turn between the 50 and 100km rides on Sunday. We signed up for the 50 as we had to be home for a…

Started by Michael Fagan

11 Oct 20
Reply by Daniel

Hint: or as the locals would say, 在世界何处是我的自行车.

Started by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

29 Oct 19
Reply by 34 x 28

Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

A couple of mates are planning a getaway in this area. I had previously sampled Blayney  to Bathurst in 2013  but didn't ride Mount Panoram…

Started by PeterT

62 Sep 30
Reply by Robflyte

Good touring routes using cityrail?

HI in the middle of planning to meet a mate on the hunter valley city rail link and do a short tour. Can anyone reccomend a good tour route…

Started by Ben Carr

15 Sep 26
Reply by Dabba

Upcoming rides/bike touring

Hi everyone, I'm helping to organise some rides in the next few months that I thought some of you might be interested in. First there's a l…

Started by Chris Moore

16 Sep 16
Reply by AdamM

Seeking a cycling buddy

I moved to Sydney 2 months back and just bought a road bike to stay fit. I live in Lane Cove and am looking for people like me to go for ri…

Started by Varun Malhotra

10 Aug 26
Reply by Varun Malhotra

With apologies for the hazy photo, which makes it a little more difficult to detect the snow in the beckgrind (there's your "hunt"):

Started by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

2 Aug 13
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

I bike BP (Budapest)

Recently I was in Budapest and had a guided bike tour  (which, in case you don't know yet, is absolutely THE best way to see and know and o…

Started by PeterT

7 Jul 31
Reply by Bruce Robertson

Community Ads

© 2015   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service