Group Rides (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parramatta Tweed

I've been thinking, for a while, how lovely Parramatta is for cycling - compared to, say, the city ... which is pretty lousy to cycle in. A…

Started by Bernard The 37th Earl of Selkirk

12 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

Looking for someone to ride with for the Century Challenge

As the title suggests I am riding the 100km Century Challenge on the NSW Central Coast on 17th May. Did the Half Century last year with an…

Started by Robert Ottelli

0 May 7

Vienna : Bikeshare and easy Roadie options for tourists

From : http://www.wien.info/en/vienna-for/sports/cycling/citybike Citybike Vienna The Citybike is a public bike rental system that allows…

Started by PeterT

6 Apr 30
Reply by herzog

Sydney Alley Cat Race.

Hey Everyone.  My name is Christian and I am the manager at a small bar in Glebe.  I like to ride bikes and being from San Francisco, Alle…

Started by Christian Javier Hackbarth

16 Apr 20
Reply by David Taylor

Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

A couple of mates are planning a getaway in this area. I had previously sampled Blayney  to Bathurst in 2013  but didn't ride Mount Panoram…

Started by PeterT

60 Mar 12
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

Visiting Sydney; Fellow Roadies: any body wish to join for a pedal? This w/e

Hi guys I am visiting sydney and really want to get a few rides in not sure of the best routes and rides etc was thinking something along t…

Started by Shaun Johnston

0 Dec 22, 2014

Ride to Martin Place on Sunday morning 21/12

There is a group riding from Lakemba Mosque to Martin Place on Sunday to pay their respects to the victims of this weeks tragedy. I am rep…

Started by Andrew K

0 Dec 18, 2014

Anyone go for a long ride on the weekend?

Not I. But a mate of mine did. I'm not sure if he got lost or not, but he did set out early Saturday, and got home on Sunday afternoon. Hav…

Started by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

25 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Justin Smirk

Newcastle Overnight 2014

Put it in your diaries folks. The best, darkest, longest and most wonderful ride of the year.  More info at Newcastleovernight.com

Started by ollie

50 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by PeterT

Group rides south Sydney

Hey all I'm heading down from the sunny Gold Coast next week for a few weeks and looking for a group ride to jump on for a decent ride I'll…

Started by James costello

3 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Eleri

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service