In the news (993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Process this sequence of events...

Chapel Street killing

Started by Scientia et Labore

2 Jan 25
Reply by Andrew Taafe

Parramatta Bike Barn closed doors at end of this month

Parramatta Bike Barn  Is having a closing down sale and will close down at end of this month with thanks to Salvos who had duped everyone…

Started by Snowy_5

1 Jan 10
Reply by noelbike

Remorseful driver.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/cp-newsalert-truck-driver-broncos-154006595.html In contrast to Itsnotmyfault Australian drivers

Started by PeterT

0 Jan 10

208km Monaro Rail Trail

208km Monaro Rail Trail Spotted the disused Monaro railway line while returning home to Sydney after riding the Thredbo Enduro downhills an…

Started by Susanna Mills

3 Jan 4
Reply by Ben

WITWIMB on Christmas Day ride? - solved

Started by Dabba

7 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Dabba

Artarmon Oval slippery corner on shared path

Another rider came down on the slippery corner this morning just after 6 am and an ambulance had to be called, he was in a lot of pain from…

Started by Bernard

9 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Neil Alexander

Bring it on. Drivers on phones to be caught.

Driver inattentiveness, apart from vehicle speeding and parking where we should be able to ride, is a terrible problem for cyclists. I'm cu…

Started by noelbike

2 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Scientia et Labore

WITWIMB

Doesn't get too much easier than this .... And introducing my new bike, "Carmencita".

Started by Michael O'Reilly

11 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by John Knight

Have you seen MAMILs in your area? It'd be hard not to (ABC & Medical Journal of Australia)

I have not looked at the quoted original article but I find it had to believe some of the numbers quoted, at least in my area, perhaps they…

Started by Bill Parker

7 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

Rapha Sydney has closed

I loved this cafe in Surry Hills, the great bike parking, the cycling curios and magazines. Seems to have gone very quietly . https://cycli…

Started by KimR

5 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service