In the news (1,010)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Fairfax blog - going for good comments only

Post one! http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/fitness/blogs/on-your-bike/riding-on-after-an-ugly-week-20140319-351zz.html

Started by Michael O'Reilly

28 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Sir Aaron K deVegan of Dumbleton

Why 158?

This morning on my commute I was harassed by Sydney Buses 501 (Driver No. Y158) as I rode in the bus lane down Victoria Road, eastbound fro…

Started by Farnsy

31 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by sammy

On 22 March ride or walk the Hunter Expressway before it opens

From ABC Newcastle: For a short while this Saturday the $1.7billion Hunter Expressway will become the world's most expensive footpath and c…

Started by Mark Lambert

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Jasesly

Only 5% of drivers stopped when they saw this

From BBC News: The fake body of a dead cyclist has been left on the side of a dangerous stretch of road in Belarus as part of a police sa…

Started by Mark Lambert

4 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Sunday Morning, Parramatta Valley Cycleway

Around 9:30, Sunday Morning. Anyone else see this genius ?

Started by BernIe

0 Mar 18, 2014

Cyclist road rage attack ends in court (Gosford)

Cyclist road rage attack ends in court Without knowing all of the facts the article clearly portrays the cyclist as guilty. After all the d…

Started by Andrew

27 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Charlie Pickering to leave The Project

I am making a claim that this should be here and not in "Not about Bikes" as in my view CP was one of the most prominent supporters of cycl…

Started by Andrew K

0 Mar 13, 2014

Cyclist crash this morning on Iron Cove Bridge

Report of a cyclist being hit by a car on the Iron Cove Bridge this morning around 7 am, and another cyclist involved in a crash on the Anz…

Started by Bob Moore

12 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bob Moore

Schools - including one that conduct rides for students

I was chatting with a fellow rider who tells me that his sons high school took their students for a ride around BayRun. Students provided t…

Started by PeterT

4 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by timothy.clifford

Stuart O'Grady "Battle Scars"

Saw this ad in the bookshop at Crows Nest.  Stuart O'Grady talkijng about his book "Battle Scars" at the Stanton Library 234 Miller St Nort…

Started by Pat The Rat

7 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by John Knight

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service