Peter Robinson's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"send a ranger they wild do. enforce the parking rules very rarely. we've got regular…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 10 to Another hit-and-run driver, this time a 13 year old victim in VIC who is now in coma

11 Nov 10
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Liberals needed the votes of hunters and fishers party to get dodgy legislation thro…"

Peter Robinson replied Apr 12 to CLOSURE OF QUARRY ROAD FIRETRAIL

40 Apr 20
Reply by mikesbytes

"Not sure if it was tour of Algarve or the other race (sorry feel asleep in front of…"

Peter Robinson replied Feb 20 to SMH today ... "Road rule that drivers don't seem to know"

14 Feb 20
Reply by Peter Robinson

"you'd think kerryn phelps would know better than to spout uneducated crap to try and…"

Peter Robinson replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

22 Jun 28
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"as they remove the supercar setup (its amazing how much goes up and down every year)…"

Peter Robinson replied Dec 13, 2016 to Did anyone notice this?

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Dabba

"freedom is clearly a threat to our way of life and must be quashed."

Peter Robinson replied Dec 8, 2016 to The regime again

14 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by yugyug

"Have completed the survey but cannot be there on Wednesday, so have emailed the plac…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 24, 2016 to Parramatta bike plan

5 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"you mean troy grant who has misused the police force to target cyclists as a politic…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 22, 2016 to Does the Orange defeat of the Nats turn on the light at the end of the tunnel?

24 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I've certainly cut my city commutes due to the increase in aggression I copped right…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 18, 2016 to NSW cyclists lag the rest of Australia as fewer choose to ride (2017 survey)

21 Jun 29
Reply by Dabba

"if you put a boom gate in though drivers will assume it's clear whenever the gate go…"

Peter Robinson replied Sep 19, 2016 to Centennial Park incident 12 Sept 2016

62 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Justin Smirk

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service