Peter Robinson's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"crossing guards at my kids school get all kinds of abuse from entitled parents when…"

Peter Robinson replied May 31 to To make things a little more balanced

5 May 31
Reply by Peter Robinson

"well knock me down with a feather - the AGF come as out with a pointless attention s…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 6, 2018 to BN changes helmet policy

12 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Edward Re

"I'm referring to the west side - both getting from the current end of the shared pat…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7, 2018 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"bike on the bus land on the bridge is one thing, but would be nice to be able to acc…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7, 2018 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"you sure they were booking cars? they were in odd positions. One on the footpath as…"

Peter Robinson replied Jun 15, 2018 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"what happened to the races on the armoury? track is there. its vacant 5+ days a week"

Peter Robinson replied May 17, 2018 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"years ago we used to have cycling days at school with mocked up intersections and th…"

Peter Robinson replied Mar 26, 2018 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Peter Robinson

"drove through there twice today, 4 hours apart and saw cars getting booked both time…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 27, 2018 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"I just read on BNA forums who the cycling club was. no surprise at all there, I go w…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19, 2018 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"no sympathy at all here. I regularly do laps going round Bennelong parkway and when…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19, 2018 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by jrjr

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service