Peter Robinson's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm referring to the west side - both getting from the current end of the shared pat…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8
Reply by jrjr

"bike on the bus land on the bridge is one thing, but would be nice to be able to acc…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8
Reply by jrjr

"you sure they were booking cars? they were in odd positions. One on the footpath as…"

Peter Robinson replied Jun 15 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"what happened to the races on the armoury? track is there. its vacant 5+ days a week"

Peter Robinson replied May 17 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"years ago we used to have cycling days at school with mocked up intersections and th…"

Peter Robinson replied Mar 26 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

"drove through there twice today, 4 hours apart and saw cars getting booked both time…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 27 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"I just read on BNA forums who the cycling club was. no surprise at all there, I go w…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"no sympathy at all here. I regularly do laps going round Bennelong parkway and when…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"send a ranger they wild do. enforce the parking rules very rarely. we've got regular…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 10, 2017 to Another hit-and-run driver, this time a 13 year old victim in VIC who is now in coma

11 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Liberals needed the votes of hunters and fishers party to get dodgy legislation thro…"

Peter Robinson replied Apr 12, 2017 to CLOSURE OF QUARRY ROAD FIRETRAIL

40 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service