Peter Robinson's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"well knock me down with a feather - the AGF come as out with a pointless attention s…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 6 to BN changes helmet policy

12 Nov 6
Reply by Edward Re

"I'm referring to the west side - both getting from the current end of the shared pat…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8
Reply by jrjr

"bike on the bus land on the bridge is one thing, but would be nice to be able to acc…"

Peter Robinson replied Aug 7 to Homebush Bay Walking and Cycling Circuit

9 Aug 8
Reply by jrjr

"you sure they were booking cars? they were in odd positions. One on the footpath as…"

Peter Robinson replied Jun 15 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"what happened to the races on the armoury? track is there. its vacant 5+ days a week"

Peter Robinson replied May 17 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"years ago we used to have cycling days at school with mocked up intersections and th…"

Peter Robinson replied Mar 26 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

"drove through there twice today, 4 hours apart and saw cars getting booked both time…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 27 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"I just read on BNA forums who the cycling club was. no surprise at all there, I go w…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"no sympathy at all here. I regularly do laps going round Bennelong parkway and when…"

Peter Robinson replied Jan 19 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"send a ranger they wild do. enforce the parking rules very rarely. we've got regular…"

Peter Robinson replied Nov 10, 2017 to Another hit-and-run driver, this time a 13 year old victim in VIC who is now in coma

11 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Peter Robinson

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service