Dan's Discussions (1,206)

Discussions Replied To (1103) Replies Latest Activity

"Kinda. If you get a fixed penalty notice, and pay it, you don't get a criminal convi…"

Dan replied Feb 1 to Aussie Bicycle Riders fund pays Court imposed bike helmet fines

16 21 hours ago
Reply by Duncan est doughnut

"Disgusting. I hope the rider makes a rapid and full recovery. I noted elsewhere that…"

Dan replied Jan 16 to Newcastle hit and run caught on dash cam

7 Jan 16
Reply by Dan

"Sent a letter to the police minister as follows: Earlier this week, a Police officer…"

Dan replied Jan 15 to Police motorcyclist vrs cyclist pushed or tapped?

79 Jan 21
Reply by Sarah Woolley

"This whole thing makes me feel sick. I have emailed my MP using Neils excellt letter…"

Dan replied Jan 14 to Police motorcyclist vrs cyclist pushed or tapped?

79 Jan 21
Reply by Sarah Woolley

"I have only had one interaction with a motorcycle cop, and it was very unpleasant. Q…"

Dan replied Jan 14 to Police motorcyclist vrs cyclist pushed or tapped?

79 Jan 21
Reply by Sarah Woolley

"The sea-change in attitudes in London came about as a result of a Times (newspaper)…"

Dan replied Jan 5 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"I'm not really sure that the cops are that focussed on revenue, but they are focused…"

Dan replied Dec 24, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, it pretty much the first thing I've ever seen BV(N) write that I agreed with! E…"

Dan replied Dec 24, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Minimum passing distance is great, well overdue. How effective it is will depend on…"

Dan replied Dec 21, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, he's an arrogant twit. The Senators did a great job in questioning them. The co…"

Dan replied Nov 24, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service