Dan's Discussions (1,134)

Discussions Replied To (1044) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought that all RMS bicycle lanterns were advisory only, and can be ignored when…"

Dan replied 12 hours ago to Problem with lights Kent St Cycleway (new bit)

9 8 hours ago
Reply by Peter H

"Well done NA - always a keen observer. It was indeed Hannover (or at least a village…"

Dan replied Feb 16 to WITWIMB?

13 Feb 16
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Hello Emily! Welcome to SC. I regularly transport 2 kids on a cargo bike: https://c…"

Dan replied Feb 12 to (Precious) Cargo Bike

11 Feb 13
Reply by Emily McMurray

"The primary point about the law is not that police will be out with tape measures, n…"

Dan replied Jan 23 to A metre matters in South Australia...how about it here Dunc?

22 Feb 15
Reply by YUGYUG

"This is all very sad. It is quite possible the cyclist does have 3rd party liability…"

Dan replied Jan 13 to More rego talk in an unbalanced SMH article

90 Jan 17
Reply by Paul Martin

"I think #2 and #3 are essentially linked; they are saying there should be a 6 month…"

Dan replied Dec 12, 2014 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

76 Jan 31
Reply by jellybean

"Even by the standards of the genre, this is a very silly article. What's that meme t…"

Dan replied Dec 12, 2014 to Motorists v cyclists

34 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Henning

"It's not about the HWP officer getting a ticket; rather it's useful evidence if you…"

Dan replied Dec 10, 2014 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

"Presumably they wear helmets that have an integrated mounting point, and the camera…"

Dan replied Dec 10, 2014 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

"That's the one! Well, I sort of remembered some of it correctly...!!!"

Dan replied Dec 9, 2014 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service