Dan's Discussions (1,128)

Discussions Replied To (1039) Replies Latest Activity

"I think #2 and #3 are essentially linked; they are saying there should be a 6 month…"

Dan replied Dec 12 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

61 on Saturday
Reply by jellybean

"Even by the standards of the genre, this is a very silly article. What's that meme t…"

Dan replied Dec 12 to Motorists v cyclists

34 Dec 13
Reply by Henning

"It's not about the HWP officer getting a ticket; rather it's useful evidence if you…"

Dan replied Dec 10 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 11 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"Presumably they wear helmets that have an integrated mounting point, and the camera…"

Dan replied Dec 10 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 11 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"That's the one! Well, I sort of remembered some of it correctly...!!!"

Dan replied Dec 9 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 11 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"I remember someone asked this question of the Victorian roads minister some time ago…"

Dan replied Dec 8 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 11 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"Practically speaking, the romantic notion of Neil riding his bike up the bike lane w…"

Dan replied Dec 5 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

61 on Saturday
Reply by jellybean

"lots of lightening, very very frightening...! some good bangs of thunderen too. I wa…"

Dan replied Dec 3 to Riding through the storm

14 Dec 4
Reply by Andrew K

"The legislation Michael O linked to is out of date; there is more recent legislation…"

Dan replied Nov 27 to Videos and the law

38 Dec 4
Reply by SCA

"The system is that the basically call cases one after another, until they are all do…"

Dan replied Nov 21 to Another Hit & Run - Garrawarra

141 Nov 22
Reply by jellybean

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service