Dan's Discussions (1,105)

Discussions Replied To (1017) Replies Latest Activity

"Good. So you ride to the conditions; when visibility is poor (dark, fog, rain etc),…"

Dan replied 13 hours ago to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

103 1 hour ago
Reply by Andrew K

"This was my point earlier. There are various situations where pedestrians may in leg…"

Dan replied 21 hours ago to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

103 1 hour ago
Reply by Andrew K

"Why not? motorists already are legally required to give way to pedestrians who may b…"

Dan replied on Thursday to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

103 1 hour ago
Reply by Andrew K

"Interesting article. I have been thinking about a mirror since I started my new comm…"

Dan replied on Thursday to Mirrors for bikes

25 on Friday
Reply by Bill Parker

"What can we do? He's my suggestion: remove the legal requirement for bicycles to ha…"

Dan replied on Thursday to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

103 1 hour ago
Reply by Andrew K

"I think Saulwick is doing a fantastic job. He has spent many hours digging around wi…"

Dan replied Jul 4 to SMH: Duncan Gay's licence plan for cyclists goes against previous departmental advice.

25 Jul 5
Reply by sammy

"My thoughts on MHL, and the fallacy that 'it's not important right now, and is a dis…"

Dan replied Jun 21 to Bicycle Network are coming (to Sydney)

158 Jun 26
Reply by noelbike

"The defence of necessity has never been upheld, despite the best efforts of Sue and…"

Dan replied Jun 14 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

41 Jun 15
Reply by James

"Or perhaps one of the ones who attended my court case, and heard Prof. Rissel outlin…"

Dan replied Jun 11 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

41 Jun 15
Reply by James

"My take on this is that the lights on that stretch are not phased (despite what the…"

Dan replied May 21 to Incredible but true! Favourable light syncing King St cycleway

17 Jul 7
Reply by Margo

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service