Dan's Discussions (1,105)

Discussions Replied To (1017) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been riding the wife's e-bike for the past few weeks, since I got hit by a car.…"

Dan replied Aug 12 to Ebikes and fitness, plus riding during winter

33 Aug 14
Reply by Paul Martin

"+1 for front mounted seats; it just makes the whole experience so magical, as you ca…"

Dan replied Aug 2 to Baby Bike Seat

13 Aug 5
Reply by Paul

"Good. So you ride to the conditions; when visibility is poor (dark, fog, rain etc),…"

Dan replied Jul 29 to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

150 Aug 5
Reply by Robflyte

"This was my point earlier. There are various situations where pedestrians may in leg…"

Dan replied Jul 28 to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

150 Aug 5
Reply by Robflyte

"Why not? motorists already are legally required to give way to pedestrians who may b…"

Dan replied Jul 24 to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

150 Aug 5
Reply by Robflyte

"Interesting article. I have been thinking about a mirror since I started my new comm…"

Dan replied Jul 24 to Mirrors for bikes

23 Jul 25
Reply by Neil Alexander

"What can we do? He's my suggestion: remove the legal requirement for bicycles to ha…"

Dan replied Jul 24 to Bikes without lights - suicidal!

150 Aug 5
Reply by Robflyte

"I think Saulwick is doing a fantastic job. He has spent many hours digging around wi…"

Dan replied Jul 4 to SMH: Duncan Gay's licence plan for cyclists goes against previous departmental advice.

25 Jul 5
Reply by sammy

"My thoughts on MHL, and the fallacy that 'it's not important right now, and is a dis…"

Dan replied Jun 21 to Bicycle Network are coming (to Sydney)

156 Jun 26
Reply by noelbike

"The defence of necessity has never been upheld, despite the best efforts of Sue and…"

Dan replied Jun 14 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

41 Jun 15
Reply by James

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service