Struggler's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (445) Replies Latest Activity

"Pictures on the television news showed a cylindrical hydrogen canister, about the si…"

Struggler replied Sep 7 to Where is the "push" in this bike?

9 Sep 7
Reply by Struggler

"I rode the Meadowbank to Parramatta cycle path last week.  Most impressive.  Very fl…"

Struggler replied Sep 1 to Looking for beginner-friendly self-guided bicycle tour

13 Sep 2
Reply by Bob Moore

"One doesn't exclude the other.  You can both lobby the Greens and join ACP.  (Vote e…"

Struggler replied Jun 25 to What are they doing?

28 Jun 27
Reply by kerry

"The popular news outlets like to list the number of cyclists killed and injured.  Ma…"

Struggler replied Jun 25 to Writing BNSW MHL policy

39 Jul 25
Reply by Mjog

"Would work well for deliveries in a relatively flat area where cars aren't allowed. …"

Struggler replied Jun 19 to ABC: Cargo bikes undergoing renaissance in Germany

11 Jun 23
Reply by Melea

"Washington Post is an awful newspaper.  This sounds to be much the same as the story…"

Struggler replied Jun 17 to Cities with bike share see decrease in brain injuries

12 Jun 20
Reply by Carlos Kramer

"I cross at 6am when 20km/hr is a perfectly safe and reasonable speed.  Goes to show…"

Struggler replied Jun 16 to "Clover's war moves to the suburbs" (Alexandria et al)

24 Jun 16
Reply by Pat The Rat

"On the one hand I can see their point.  A game of football will chew up the turf to…"

Struggler replied Jun 6 to How do you challenge council

23 Jun 16
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"Understand she has to write a column every week - whether or not there is anything o…"

Struggler replied May 1 to I'm a cyclist but ... SMH article this morning.

36 May 2
Reply by Paul Martin

"Like you, Sir Knight, I couldn't see fit to throw out the Edge 500.  Then it got a l…"

Struggler replied Apr 11 to New Garmin Edge 1000

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service