Bill Parker's Discussions (2,379)

Discussions Replied To (2192) Replies Latest Activity

"Pretty sad, ".."When we looked at the people [cycling] who are dying most on the roa…"

Bill Parker replied Oct 12 to Compared to Perth and Melbourne cycling infrastructure in Sydney is virtually nonexistant

5 7 minutes ago
Reply by Andrew Cowley

"Last time I investigated the road following the rail line was (bad) dirt too"

Bill Parker replied Oct 2 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Tony, it seems to have reopened, Google reviews in the last few weeks, Mumma Snow's…"

Bill Parker replied Sep 26 to Sausage roll stop at Tarana gone

7 Sep 26
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Bob, the good news just keeps coming, looking at the map of Tarana there appears to…"

Bill Parker replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"The Western Advocate has numerous stories about it, there was 200 people at Tarana S…"

Bill Parker replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"PS - recheck the times when daylight saving starts as the timetable has varied a lit…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Any hill is possible with a 24T smallest ring and 36T biggest cog, it just takes a w…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Opal / Credit Card (so only $2.80 on Sunday?). No max but I don't know how crowded (…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I I will have to go down to central and check them out but they are I expect the 2 c…"

Bill Parker replied Sep 25 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"The stabling seems to still be at Lithgow and there is therefore 2 trains very early…"

Bill Parker replied Sep 25 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service