Bill Parker's Discussions (2,389)

Discussions Replied To (2202) Replies Latest Activity

"and access from northern end, Bourke Rd or east on Coward St is becoming more and mo…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 22 to Marsh Street to Coward Street cycle path threat

18 Nov 22
Reply by mikesbytes

"Unbelievable as it might seem they have again surpassed their previous efforts with…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 21 to Marsh Street to Coward Street cycle path threat

18 Nov 22
Reply by mikesbytes

"Anyway you would get too much exhaust soot, particulate matter, brake lining, ash st…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 15 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

""...I'd start it North Sydney, over the Bridge...", a more "authentic" Sydney cyclin…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 15 to Not strictly Sydney but... Wollongong Cycling Strategy 2030

12 Nov 17
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Nigel, your are quite correct in pointing out the potential dangers of activities in…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 12 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

"Yes, perpetually under prepared, nothing over 100 since April but will drag myself t…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 11 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

"They could have a lot more parking if they got rid of those trees and weeds"

Bill Parker replied Nov 11 to WITWIT*B? At 139 Megalong St, Leura NSW. Obviously.

14 Nov 11
Reply by Bob Moore

"I have lost interest in following the ins and outs of wasteconnex so don't really kn…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 11 to Lilyfield Road bike route - the latest Concept Plans

20 Nov 12
Reply by Bob Moore

"And of course our annual alert, Newcastle Overnight 2019 is on again, 21:00 Saturday…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 10 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

"Our Michael O'Reilly (sadly not heard from in these parts for a while) alerted us to…"

Bill Parker replied Nov 10 to Got an Uber yesterday

2 Nov 10
Reply by Bill Parker

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service