Bill Parker's Discussions (2,290)

Discussions Replied To (2115) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure mr daley's heart is in the right place on this and I have been impressed w…"

Bill Parker replied Feb 2 to Looking high and low for Labor Media release on their $7m Ride to School plan

5 Feb 6
Reply by Dabba

"RMS Cycleway Finder http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/maps/cycleway_finder or OpenStreetMap …"

Bill Parker replied Jan 31 to Driving a ute on a Cycleway 29/01/2019

16 Feb 6
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Spot on Bob, your knowledge of regional vegetation is too good, I removed the top pa…"

Bill Parker replied Jan 12 to Bill's WITWIMBR... was also too easy

11 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Parker

"The referenced BikeRumor.com (presumably USA) story https://bikerumor.com/2019/01/09…"

Bill Parker replied Jan 11 to Recall: Specialized Roubaix Ruby, Diverge & Sirrus bikes (Jan 2016 - Jan 2019)

4 Jan 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"I didn't realise the could be such a long delay between reported incidents and a rec…"

Bill Parker replied Jan 11 to Recall: Specialized Roubaix Ruby, Diverge & Sirrus bikes (Jan 2016 - Jan 2019)

4 Jan 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"North of your not so hard photo, Google says YOU previously could have ridden there…"

Bill Parker replied Jan 10 to Bill's WITWIMBR... was also too easy

11 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Parker

"Pretty poor show NA, we know you are pretty disappointed at the low Christmas number…"

Bill Parker replied Jan 9 to Bill's WITWIMBR... was also too easy

11 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Parker

"See attached article Hokkaido 1200 from Audax Checkpoint #68 "

Bill Parker replied Dec 9, 2018 to Japan Cycling. Touring Hokkaido

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by Bill Parker

"Ground Effect site says 1.24kg"

Bill Parker replied Nov 1, 2018 to Tour Report: Victorian rail trail long weekend

24 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by JimmyH

"Might be time to replace the front rack, tent, camp stool, sleeping stuff, cooking s…"

Bill Parker replied Oct 31, 2018 to Tour Report: Victorian rail trail long weekend

24 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by JimmyH

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service