IAnW's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Spring cycle is a great day out and I really enjoy it.  If BNSW have to post a coupl…"

IAnW replied Sep 13 to Bicycle NSW promotes helmets with Transport NSW 'facts' on Facebook

18 Sep 14
Reply by Jim Frech

"So NSW cycling participation dropped by over 26% (from 17.5 to 12.5) over a two year…"

IAnW replied Aug 7 to Cycling fines soar in first year of harsher penalties in NSW

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"The helmets were originally placed in the baskets in front but I believe a few start…"

IAnW replied Jul 17 to Sydney Bike Share - First Report

16 Sep 2
Reply by PeterT

"Here's the results "

IAnW replied Jul 14 to Sydney Bike Share - First Report

16 Sep 2
Reply by PeterT

"Also, there is some other weird stuff in the terms and conditions like agreeing to n…"

IAnW replied Jul 14 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"According to the app, it's a $99 registration fee which is fully refundable on membe…"

IAnW replied Jul 14 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"About 10 weeks ago there was a for-sale sign above the shop.  It went to auction and…"

IAnW replied Jun 30 to Bicycle Garage in Lilyfield closed

8 Jul 1
Reply by DG

"I occasionally come down Sydney Park Road before turning left on to Euston Road to p…"

IAnW replied Jun 19 to Alexandria to Moore Park upgrade- have your say

10 Jun 29
Reply by yugyug

"Sometimes getting there first doesn't seem to matter much. But at least in this inst…"

IAnW replied May 17 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

7 May 18
Reply by Bob Moore

"Caught my eye as soon as I saw it.  Haven't been there for years but I think it's ce…"

IAnW replied Jan 13 to WITHIMB

20 Jan 16
Reply by timothy.clifford

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service