trailgumby's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Northern Beaches. Just waiting BNSW endorsement letter. "

trailgumby replied Jan 5 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

19 Jan 5
Reply by trailgumby

"This is a friend of mine, Cameron Frewer, who has finally had enough of driver and p…"

trailgumby replied Dec 31, 2017 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I believe a Queensland university has put out a request for tender for just such a d…"

trailgumby replied Dec 31, 2017 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5

"Did you run that past BNSW? Sounds familiar.Your experience is why I submit things i…"

14 Jan 5

"Yes, I've been working with BNSW closely, helping other riders who tap them for assi…"

trailgumby replied Dec 29, 2017 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5

"Insurance companies will always try to minimise their payout. Dabba's advice is good…"

trailgumby replied Dec 29, 2017 to Hit by car - trying to deal with their insurance for property damage, need advice

11 Jan 10
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Thanks for this. I've been asked to step up and nominate for the local traffic refer…"

trailgumby replied Dec 29, 2017 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

19 Jan 5
Reply by trailgumby

"Suggest you log it with Stolen Bicycles Australia - police are referencing this site…"

trailgumby replied Dec 29, 2017 to Stolen Cannondale

1 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by trailgumby

"If there's drug paraphenalia on display, I'd say the chances of the bike belonging t…"

trailgumby replied Oct 28, 2017 to Suspicious Gumtree bike seller

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by trailgumby

"Yeah, it's a pretty fraught stretch of road for some reason. I've had a number of in…"

trailgumby replied Aug 21, 2016 to Close pass this morning

53 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by John Knight

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service