Scientia et Labore's Discussions (8,190)

Discussions Replied To (8086) Replies Latest Activity

"Compared to Copenhagen spending is low because they already have their infrastructur…"

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 14 to Spending on roads vs active transport

14 Nov 19
Reply by Colin

"We get on fine with bendy trolleybuses and trams in Geneva. I'm disappointed AP has…"

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 12 to Support needed for South Coogee to Kingsford streetscape / cycleway (Randwick Council)

15 Nov 24
Reply by PeterT

"Sounds like a light budget but hey only for 10km/trip. I would buy a bike you like.…"

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 12 to Need Advice on New Ride

3 Nov 12
Reply by Tim

"I take it Anzac Parade rebuild has not come with a cycleway."

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 11 to Support needed for South Coogee to Kingsford streetscape / cycleway (Randwick Council)

15 Nov 24
Reply by PeterT

"Submission done."

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 11 to Support needed for South Coogee to Kingsford streetscape / cycleway (Randwick Council)

15 Nov 24
Reply by PeterT

"I think so too, it was posted elsewhere. After nearly a year. Still, I will leave i…"

Scientia et Labore replied Nov 7 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

16 Nov 7
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"For me seeing out is not that easy. I need to work out where I am and when to emerge…"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 23 to That irritating ad. film on Sydney's bus windows.............

11 Nov 8
Reply by Bob Moore

"My answer to the OP is 'probably'. Or at least the prosecutor seems to think so, bec…"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 21 to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 Oct 21
Reply by mikesbytes

"and cows with bells and horns. Oh, and mountain biking IS dangerous ;-)"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 21 to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 Oct 21
Reply by mikesbytes

"As an aside, since e-bikes are very common now the lanterns are being changed where…"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 21 to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service