Scientia et Labore's Discussions (8,039)

Discussions Replied To (7936) Replies Latest Activity

"Vision zero is defined thus by Sweden: A core principle of the vision is that 'Life…"

Scientia et Labore replied 12 hours ago to THIS!

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I am angry as the author is. Still, I am glad news had the nuts to print this. I ag…"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to THIS!

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I'm not surprised actually. Gosh, police are targeting naughty roadies! I don't hav…"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

21 21 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"The cycling & pedestrian specific penalties, including 'furiously' carry no poin…"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

21 21 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"It would be worth finding out if they are issuing 'cycling furiously' on the basis o…"

Scientia et Labore replied on Thursday to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

21 21 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"They have a requirement to get 'stats' meaning a certain number of tickets issued an…"

Scientia et Labore replied on Thursday to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

21 21 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"I do support breaking rules ;-)"

Scientia et Labore replied Jan 10 to Rant`s Corner

29 Jan 12
Reply by James Mahon

"You bet, and today while things were messed up bicycle on Parra Valley cycleway save…"

Scientia et Labore replied Jan 9 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Moore

"Many things in simultaneous combination I guess."

Scientia et Labore replied Jan 8 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Moore

"Don't we want congestion and gridlock?"

Scientia et Labore replied Jan 6 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service