Scientia et Labore's Discussions (8,184)

Discussions Replied To (8080) Replies Latest Activity

"For me seeing out is not that easy. I need to work out where I am and when to emerge…"

Scientia et Labore replied 8 hours ago to That irritating ad. film on Sydney's bus windows.............

8 2 hours ago
Reply by back street baron

"My answer to the OP is 'probably'. Or at least the prosecutor seems to think so, bec…"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 yesterday
Reply by mikesbytes

"and cows with bells and horns. Oh, and mountain biking IS dangerous ;-)"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 yesterday
Reply by mikesbytes

"As an aside, since e-bikes are very common now the lanterns are being changed where…"

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Dabba

"At a guess, 2 & 3. Since it is a pedelec it won't have a throttle."

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Dabba

"From my PoV, if it carries advertising then someone else has paid the fare."

Scientia et Labore replied yesterday to That irritating ad. film on Sydney's bus windows.............

8 2 hours ago
Reply by back street baron

"150+ is certain, if done over 25 km/h :-)"

Scientia et Labore replied on Thursday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Dabba

"energy, not power"

Scientia et Labore replied on Thursday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Dabba

"Does it matter?"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 11 to Tunnel Vision

11 Oct 15
Reply by mikesbytes

"The factory is only a 9 hour bike ride away!"

Scientia et Labore replied Oct 10 to Safe rail crossing for cyclists.

7 Oct 10
Reply by Scientia et Labore

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service