Scientia et Labore's Discussions (8,154)

Discussions Replied To (8050) Replies Latest Activity

"Well here's some science: run LED lights not halogen. These draw less power so the d…"

Scientia et Labore replied 11 hours ago to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

10 2 hours ago
Reply by PeterT

"Added my name to the change.org thingo. It's well known that bad habits concerning…"

Scientia et Labore replied on Saturday to Petition for Pro-active MPD actions , 1 minute advocacy

3 on Sunday
Reply by PeterT

"A big win and thanks to the workers on this. Will use the blazes out of it, which is…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 16 to Greenway Masterplan looks set to be approved

6 on Friday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Pay attention to brakes, the right lever will usually be the back brake. The left le…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 14 to Regular commuting on the 'other side of the road'

7 on Thursday
Reply by Bill Elder

"I wonder what the car toll would need to be on the Victoria Bridge to pay for this o…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 11 to Nepean River Bridge finished

19 Aug 15
Reply by KimR

"I am not a fan of bi-dis. Useful for stretches where you need to move cyclists on on…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 5 to City of Sydney Draft Cycling Strategy/Action Plan

17 Aug 7
Reply by Human909

"That of course is done in Europe."

Scientia et Labore replied Jul 30 to Cycleway for Marsh St Bridge (Airport west)

48 Jul 30
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"So when you get to the bus stops in Rozelle they want you to keep left too?"

Scientia et Labore replied Jul 29 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"Wow! Presumably they know they will need an interim facility while ANZAC Bridge get…"

Scientia et Labore replied Jul 29 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"Mostly it is OK if a bit skinny for high traffic sharing as you say, with intrusions…"

Scientia et Labore replied Jul 28 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service