Scientia et Labore's Discussions (7,999)

Discussions Replied To (7897) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, and I also think we should make shit councils suffer. Direct action with a goo…"

Scientia et Labore replied 13 hours ago to Tree pruning request being ignored - Norman St Concord (next to golf course)

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"Be good if traffic lights are also out"

Scientia et Labore replied on Sunday to Influencing the policies of political parties*

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Duncan

"He made up for it by foaming from his arse"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 11 to And they begin to retaliate

8 on Sunday
Reply by Jim Frech

"Ihus far the mountains trains seem abysmal purchases, not fitting the line and not f…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 10 to Bike storage solution on sydney trains

8 Aug 11
Reply by dr bean

"It depends on where you ride, and whether you carry ID Welcome!"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 9 to Cycling fines soar in first year of harsher penalties in NSW

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"For me I think improving the environment, ie. making nice safe people spaces and des…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 9 to Influencing the policies of political parties*

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Duncan

"Done with pleasure Isaac. Slightly faked, in that I have retired. But I still use b…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 9 to Bike storage solution on sydney trains

8 Aug 11
Reply by dr bean

"The middle class ..."

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 9 to Cycling fines soar in first year of harsher penalties in NSW

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"From the Terror: "The NSW Government has failed to recoup $58 million in unpaid fin…"

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Not a bad idea :-) I submitted already, Bob too. Sounds like u have the perfect mes…"

Scientia et Labore replied Aug 7 to Parramatta Road to Marrickville Park - have your say

7 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service