Robflyte's Discussions (2,348)

Discussions Replied To (1880) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen a few http://www.viventebikes.com/main/page_products_bikes_2012_drop_bars_…"

Robflyte replied 18 hours ago to I just went n+1

26 5 hours ago
Reply by PeterT

"many riders along the PVC, I've only seen growth where I ride (Baulkham Hills to Mar…"

Robflyte replied on Tuesday to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) !

33 yesterday
Reply by Bill Parker

"3 cheers "Fuck'em""

Robflyte replied on Tuesday to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) !

33 yesterday
Reply by Bill Parker

"just last week I was seeing how many riders were on the Parramatta Valley Cycleway o…"

Robflyte replied on Monday to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) !

33 yesterday
Reply by Bill Parker

"the carpet on the boardwalk also makes the bike squirm across. It is quite tight and…"

Robflyte replied Jul 21 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

328 Jul 21
Reply by Bill Parker

""

Robflyte replied Jul 18 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"and all for a worthy cause it would seem, a cannister of film in the letter box. Sor…"

Robflyte replied Jul 18 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"so many helmet infringements, where are all those head injuries?"

Robflyte replied Jul 2 to Bicycle Network: "Riders, wear your helmet. And BNSW, you suck"

52 Jul 10
Reply by YUGYUG

"A good source tells me they have requested blitzes in the past."

Robflyte replied Jun 27 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

88 Jun 29
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"both recommended reading."

Robflyte replied Jun 15 to Bikes vs Cars - doco

13 Jun 16
Reply by Eleri

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service