Robflyte's Discussions (2,439)

Discussions Replied To (1957) Replies Latest Activity

"action is still mostly fake, see here http://www.sydneycyclist.com/photo/paris-brest…"

Robflyte replied Jan 18 to Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

43 Jan 20
Reply by John Knight

"and with rocks under pedals, tough as"

Robflyte replied Jan 18 to Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

43 Jan 20
Reply by John Knight

"should see the footpath down the road from me that is called a shared path. 80cm wid…"

Robflyte replied Jan 8 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"neither wear a helmet, ever. Neither can afford the fines for pootling along a footp…"

Robflyte replied Jan 8 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"no bike count will pick up the loss either, so those that allowed this will say no h…"

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"spoke to my 2 sons about this, 18yr and 16yr old. Both ride in a pedestrian fashion,…"

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"in for the long haul, sounds Audax to me"

Robflyte replied Jan 7 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"hard to sell such an expensive item to new riders considering how dangerous riding i…"

Robflyte replied Jan 7 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/so-is-it-2017-yet.html gets a mention. ap…"

Robflyte replied Jan 6 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"won't get kids riding to school though. Won't undo Duncan's anti cycling laws. Plumb…"

Robflyte replied Jan 5 to Albanese - more spending on cycling- SMH article

20 Jan 9
Reply by Jason B

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service