Robflyte's Discussions (2,280)

Discussions Replied To (1841) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you mean train, buses squeal when stopping, belch smelly stuff when going"

Robflyte replied 22 hours ago to Lennox Bridge Parramatta - Support the Portals!

86 14 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"I rather like the clankety clank, I can tell if my speed slow/medium/fast and it wor…"

Robflyte replied yesterday to Lennox Bridge Parramatta - Support the Portals!

86 14 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"the heavens opened up yesterday, a soaking ride home. But a miracle, the portal was…"

Robflyte replied yesterday to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

299 yesterday
Reply by Robflyte

"the heavens opened up yesterday, a soaking ride home. But a miracle, the portal was…"

Robflyte replied yesterday to Lennox Bridge Parramatta - Support the Portals!

86 14 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/wild-in-streets-guns-locks-and-steel.html"

Robflyte replied Mar 18 to Well done Victoria, should bring the tourists flocking?

18 Mar 18
Reply by herzog

"I won't be back"

Robflyte replied Mar 17 to Well done Victoria, should bring the tourists flocking?

18 Mar 18
Reply by herzog

"2mm! I recommend quite a bit more. Went over the handlebars late last year because I…"

Robflyte replied Mar 16 to reminder : check your tires, especially the rear if they are covered by mudguards

40 Mar 16
Reply by Profi Gelly

"Contour out of business"

Robflyte replied Mar 12 to Warning for those around the Iron Cove Bay area

20 Mar 13
Reply by Profi Gelly

"totally head shaking. Guy on the twittersphere is arguing that you can't shop on bik…"

Robflyte replied Mar 11 to We're winning

37 Mar 12
Reply by Russ W

"that beats Castle Towers upgrade "

Robflyte replied Mar 11 to We're winning

37 Mar 12
Reply by Russ W

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service