Robflyte's Discussions (2,457)

Discussions Replied To (1955) Replies Latest Activity

"the only speed to do it. Did it back in February, late night, a lovely climb and tho…"

Robflyte replied Apr 15 to Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

52 Apr 16
Reply by Dabba

"no Brompton, culling the amount of bikes I have, just keeping the few I use regularl…"

Robflyte replied Mar 25 to Dahon 7 Folding bike (FS)

8 Mar 26
Reply by markysharky

"SOLD"

Robflyte replied Mar 24 to Dahon 7 Folding bike (FS)

8 Mar 26
Reply by markysharky

"indeed, https://janheine.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/why-slick-tires-dont-stick-well/"

Robflyte replied Mar 18 to Who's riding Paris Roubaix Sportive? Tips gratefully accepted

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

"yeah, nice tyres, have them also. 34x28, 15kms? is a zero missing?"

Robflyte replied Mar 18 to Who's riding Paris Roubaix Sportive? Tips gratefully accepted

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

"just old and have a weak core baa baa, so i sit up like every other retro-grouch"

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

"you would not believe the buzz kill of 38mm Compass Bon Jon Pass tyres at low psi. A…"

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

"I don't ride with gloves very often in summer, more so in winter. I also sit up quit…"

28 Mar 18
Reply by John Knight

"super Tuesday, the same day the laws came in, hardly evidence of how the law is affe…"

Robflyte replied Mar 14 to NSW cycling community - helping balance the Budget - a new Coalition Tax - a cycling led recovery!

29 Mar 15
Reply by Bob Moore

"it's a folding bike, it's great, it is in great condition, needs nothing. make me a…"

Robflyte replied Mar 11 to Dahon 7 Folding bike (FS)

8 Mar 26
Reply by markysharky

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service