markysharky's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I have only travelled 5200ks in two years in my comfortable car, equating to costly …"

markysharky replied on Thursday to Duncan Gay on 2GB hints at a licensing scheme (approx 10:45'ish this morning)

28 yesterday
Reply by Josh

"The SA wide range 3 speed hub, as used on the Brompton Bike, is universally accepted…"

markysharky replied May 17 to Sturmey Archer vrs Nexus

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Nup, not that different elsewhere. I have enjoyed the same liberty by cyclist police…"

markysharky replied May 6 to Laws allowing cyclists onto footpaths in WA

43 May 10
Reply by Colin

"The only time I have ever been hit by a vehicle and knocked off my bike in 38 years…"

markysharky replied May 5 to Laws allowing cyclists onto footpaths in WA

43 May 10
Reply by Colin

"Nice one. Nothing quite like a custom bike for pride of ownership. When I climb out…"

markysharky replied May 4 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"So Kimberly, I would enjoy to know which model Soma caught your fancy. When I spoke…"

markysharky replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"I think that if you ask mechanics who deal with them (say Cheeky Transport), they mi…"

markysharky replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"This is a fascinating and informative watch ..... 'knowledge does not equal understa…"

markysharky replied Apr 29 to The Backwards Brain Bicycle

4 Apr 29
Reply by Human909

"Could it be put down to limited tooling and competition in the market? Who were the…"

markysharky replied Apr 29 to Tyre widths used in the 1890s

9 Apr 29
Reply by baa baa

"And all that you suggest are best case scenarios. What about cornering, whilst commu…"

markysharky replied Mar 13 to reminder : check your tires, especially the rear if they are covered by mudguards

40 Mar 16
Reply by Wir sind Profi

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service