markysharky's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"And the winner will be ... imo  ... the bike that can withstand the most abuse being…"

markysharky replied Oct 10 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

35 4 hours ago
Reply by Paul Jackson

"My late and great father always educated me to understand a landlord is always the s…"

markysharky replied Oct 10 to Wheel building course

13 Oct 13
Reply by yugyug

"Goodness! I'll be anxiously awaiting a ride report once your fully recovered."

markysharky replied Sep 25 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

35 4 hours ago
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Yesterday morning, early, I spotted two oBikes at the ready at Bronte Beach. I thoug…"

markysharky replied Sep 24 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

35 4 hours ago
Reply by Paul Jackson

"What really irks me about these reported removals is the lack of consistency. When l…"

markysharky replied Sep 20 to DHA -now Property NSW- removes O bikes from city streets

20 Sep 20
Reply by markysharky

"A general complaint I have with most recreational bikes is that their gearing is too…"

markysharky replied Sep 3 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"I am regularly out n about on my bike within the city and surrounding metro areas. I…"

markysharky replied Sep 2 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"There are sensible reasons offered here suggesting why overall annual bike sales mig…"

markysharky replied Aug 29 to Bicycle sales slump in Australia

13 Aug 30
Reply by Sam Daykin

"Dabba you are right in saying there was an original Cheeky partner a long time ago.…"

markysharky replied Aug 15 to Cheeky Transport - closing

11 Aug 15
Reply by markysharky

"Have a look at the Cheeky Transport web page. They have several out- the- door price…"

markysharky replied Aug 15 to New bike time

13 Aug 29
Reply by Jon

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service