markysharky's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

".. .. you had me head scratching until this correction"

markysharky replied 23 hours ago to Best route

6 23 hours ago
Reply by markysharky

"I traverse CP frequently during the week with my out and return journeys from and to…"

markysharky replied on Saturday to Rider taken out by dog yesterday. Centennial Park.

28 6 minutes ago
Reply by Dabba

"If we all could ride like that, there would be no - requirement - for bicycle infras…"

markysharky replied on Saturday to Can you ride like that

2 on Saturday
Reply by markysharky

"Got taken out by a dog on the Wollongong bike path whilst riding from Stanwell Tops…"

markysharky replied on Wednesday to Rider taken out by dog yesterday. Centennial Park.

28 6 minutes ago
Reply by Dabba

"This is something that I suffer(ed) from on longer rides. Afterwards, a dull blunt s…"

markysharky replied May 26 to headaches after a ride?

58 May 27
Reply by Mark

"I have only travelled 5200ks in two years in my comfortable car, equating to costly …"

markysharky replied May 21 to Duncan Gay on 2GB hints at a licensing scheme (approx 10:45'ish this morning)

31 May 25
Reply by Josh

"The SA wide range 3 speed hub, as used on the Brompton Bike, is universally accepted…"

markysharky replied May 17 to Sturmey Archer vrs Nexus

10 May 19
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Nup, not that different elsewhere. I have enjoyed the same liberty by cyclist police…"

markysharky replied May 6 to Laws allowing cyclists onto footpaths in WA

43 May 10
Reply by Colin

"The only time I have ever been hit by a vehicle and knocked off my bike in 38 years…"

markysharky replied May 5 to Laws allowing cyclists onto footpaths in WA

43 May 10
Reply by Colin

"Nice one. Nothing quite like a custom bike for pride of ownership. When I climb out…"

markysharky replied May 4 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service