markysharky's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"So many great products now. Last year I purchased a 11ltr Apidura saddle bag. Deligh…"

markysharky replied Jan 22 to Best buy of 2015?

24 Jan 25
Reply by Dabba

"Happy to agree with about the Marathon Supremes Bill. Switched to these on my Surly…"

markysharky replied Jan 22 to Best buy of 2015?

24 Jan 25
Reply by Dabba

"Thanks Bob"

markysharky replied Jan 12 to Airport tunnel

20 Jan 13
Reply by Gilbert

"Phil, you are better served getting off the train at Redfern. I'm sure that you will…"

markysharky replied Jan 12 to Has light rail disrupted cycling on Devonshire St?

10 Jan 13
Reply by Justin Smirk

"Frustrated at how long it now takes to get to Brighton and Sandringham from the east…"

markysharky replied Jan 12 to Airport tunnel

20 Jan 13
Reply by Gilbert

"I am not sure that it is possible for anyone to recommend a saddle, but simply a gui…"

markysharky replied Jan 4 to Gotta get a comfortable saddle. Suggestions please!

14 Jan 5
Reply by PeterT

" ... oh dear ... seems too much passion about something can create dyslexia:  'metre…"

markysharky replied Dec 27, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Can anyone advise me the current penalties for riding on the footpath in NSW. Also,…"

markysharky replied Dec 27, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"I was reading an article only days ago relating to efficiency or loss of. Not as you…"

markysharky replied Nov 30, 2015 to When length is important

17 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Dabba

"I went down the Surly Cross Check road. I wanted one last all purpose (700C) ride to…"

markysharky replied Nov 26, 2015 to Advice on a second bike for Mixed Terrain + Wet Weather and some Training Bike

38 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service