Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,647)

Discussions Replied To (1548) Replies Latest Activity

"The world's largest bike share scheme www.ofo.com/ starting up on Wesdnesday. It see…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 24 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

52 Nov 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"I've been using the red ones for a commute from central to pyrmont a couple of times…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 13 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

52 Nov 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"The more they remove, the more they multiply "

Paul Jackson replied Sep 14 to DHA -now Property NSW- removes O bikes from city streets

20 Sep 20
Reply by markysharky

"Nice day for a ride. And the 3 gears are handy. It can be challenging finding one th…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 8 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"I've ridden the ReddyGo bikes around Darling Harbour and Millers point and found the…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 4 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"The bike path beside Darling Drive near the Powerhouse museum / Aquatic centre was b…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 31 to Darling Drive

16 Aug 31
Reply by CarmineD

"You can provide feedback on the app for missing helmets, damaged, inaccessible. Alth…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 25 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"I got off the train at central and have ridden the reddygo ones (with the gears) thr…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 23 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"Spotted about 10 - 15 of these (O.Bike?) at Milsons Point station "

Paul Jackson replied Aug 10 to Sydney Bike Share - First Report

16 Sep 2
Reply by PeterT

"will ask them again at start of Oct"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 2 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service