Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,617)

Discussions Replied To (1518) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder why the cycleway can't go under catherine street and up to balmain road? Or…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 17 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 on Wednesday
Reply by Tim

"Thanks for that Tim. Well done. I did not know they were planning on having a light…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 16 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 on Wednesday
Reply by Tim

"If it was away from cars, I would prefer open spaces, so long as the hills aren't to…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 4 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 on Wednesday
Reply by Tim

"I've agreed, with comments, on the west Vic Road cycleway, Vic Rd underpass and sep…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 4 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 on Wednesday
Reply by Tim

"The australian standard says: "

Paul Jackson replied Aug 2 to SHB ramp... (maybe)

56 Aug 3
Reply by Dabba

"At the next council meeting they will report the number of positive emails vs the ne…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 1 to Parra Park to Darcy Rd - cycleway proposal

3 Aug 1
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Looks like instead of digging up the rozelle goods yard they will convert Callan par…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 21 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 on Wednesday
Reply by Tim

"By Transit Lane do you mean the T2 and T3 lanes? They are different to the T-way"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 30 to New Bridge over Homebush Bay

49 Jul 1
Reply by Duncan

"Duncan also claims that because hardly anyone has been fined for the 1 metre rule th…"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 28 to Be Careful out there, next Tuesday 28th June Police Bliz on Bikes

20 Jun 28
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"The PoBs (Police on Bikes) were at the bottom of the SHB stairs. Maybe waiting for p…"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 28 to Be Careful out there, next Tuesday 28th June Police Bliz on Bikes

20 Jun 28
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service