Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,426)

Discussions Replied To (1341) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm wondering if he had a flashing light at the front?"

Paul Jackson replied yesterday to He sticks the landing

7 16 hours ago
Reply by jelyot

"Cobbles were good."

Paul Jackson replied on Sunday to Is this the most boring tour in history?

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Bhanu Loku

"It even included a couple of crashes! Plus it was on at a decent time to enjoy and s…"

Paul Jackson replied on Sunday to Is this the most boring tour in history?

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Bhanu Loku

"The SHB is the highlight of my commute ... Even with the 55 steps. North Syd Council…"

Paul Jackson replied on Friday to Training and commuting in Sydney - where to live?

64 on Sunday
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

"My choice, even though I don't live anywhere near there, is Manly. It is about an ho…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 23 to Training and commuting in Sydney - where to live?

64 on Sunday
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

"Omar did a great job in dealing with Karl, who was champing at the bit to have a go.…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 23 to Peddling Pollies TV interview Channel 9

11 on Thursday
Reply by Omar@Go! Alliance

"I rode past the Lane Cove Rd, M2 on-ramp on last thursday. The entrance to the ramp…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 15 to Wife overseas on work, time to get Wild!

17 Jul 15
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"Problem with a George st option is if it is anything like Pyrmont bridge then they w…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 10 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"The plan is to connect the network up but they are doing it section by section, rath…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 10 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"They haven't mentioned the Pitt st or King st paths. I suspect they are having a ret…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 9 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service