Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,627)

Discussions Replied To (1528) Replies Latest Activity

"Minor issue compared to building proper infrastructure. Or not as is the case with t…"

Paul Jackson replied on Thursday to Rider ID is dead.

41 52 minutes ago
Reply by AdamM

"Is there an "australian standard" to building cycle infrastructure on steep hills? I…"

Paul Jackson replied on Wednesday to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

31 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Separated cycleways means the 8 to 80 rule can be applied here. It should be designe…"

Paul Jackson replied on Tuesday to Wilson and Burren St Cycleways - have your say

31 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Hi Henry, a few points: 1. Steer clear of Parramatta Road at all times. 2. Two route…"

Paul Jackson replied Nov 25 to Parramatta - Coogee commute

22 Nov 27
Reply by mikesbytes

"Maybe stick to the coast and bring your swimmers with you! A ride to Manly and up th…"

Paul Jackson replied Nov 24 to Advice please! Visiting Sydney Dec 25-28 2016 - What/How/Where?

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Yvonne

"Some of the inner city cycle clubs will have social rides on then. One such club is…"

Paul Jackson replied Nov 24 to Advice please! Visiting Sydney Dec 25-28 2016 - What/How/Where?

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Yvonne

"This is no different to the cycle path through Riverglade reserve next to Tarban Cre…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 27 to Bike path v dog exercisers in Lower Gannons Park, Peakhurst?

21 Oct 11
Reply by back street baron

"This is my morning commute past Artarmon oval to the bridge. Follow the cycleway to…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 14 to Commute tips: Artarmon to CP / Moore Park

12 Sep 17
Reply by Bernard

"Is there a link?"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 13 to New shared path - Rose Bay - Newcastle St.

5 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"I was looking at the shimano R171 which is about $170. However shimano have just com…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 1 to Shoes etc.

39 Sep 5
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service