Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,645)

Discussions Replied To (1546) Replies Latest Activity

"The more they remove, the more they multiply "

Paul Jackson replied on Thursday to DHA -now Property NSW- removes O bikes from city streets

19 on Friday
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Nice day for a ride. And the 3 gears are handy. It can be challenging finding one th…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 8 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

90 Sep 8
Reply by cafard à deux roues

"I've ridden the ReddyGo bikes around Darling Harbour and Millers point and found the…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 4 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

90 Sep 8

"The bike path beside Darling Drive near the Powerhouse museum / Aquatic centre was b…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 31 to Darling Drive

16 Aug 31
Reply by CarmineD

"You can provide feedback on the app for missing helmets, damaged, inaccessible. Alth…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 25 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

90 Sep 8

"I got off the train at central and have ridden the reddygo ones (with the gears) thr…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 23 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

90 Sep 8

"Spotted about 10 - 15 of these (O.Bike?) at Milsons Point station "

Paul Jackson replied Aug 10 to Sydney Bike Share - First Report

16 Sep 2
Reply by PeterT

"will ask them again at start of Oct"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 2 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"I sent the RMS  a question about when the plans for the SHB ramp will be released to…"

Paul Jackson replied Aug 2 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Or stay on George past the Quay and up Argyle St, but beware of the tram tracks!"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 20 to Route planning through the city - help please

15 Jul 21

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service