Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,556)

Discussions Replied To (1463) Replies Latest Activity

"I can relate to that. So I bought a bunch (collective noun for tubes?) of 12 or more…"

Paul Jackson replied Nov 20 to Today's learnings

33 Nov 25
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Submitted along the lines of : To get people riding who do not currently ride, they…"

Paul Jackson replied Nov 10 to Warringhah Bike Plan review -

1 Nov 10
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Not only have they not included cars but the WestConnex exit ramp has not been inclu…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 23 to White Bay "Silicone Harbour"- looking for a bounce?

29 Oct 28
Reply by Bob Moore

"I heard on 702 they were looking at sending the light rail through to white bay. If…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 22 to White Bay "Silicone Harbour"- looking for a bounce?

29 Oct 28
Reply by Bob Moore

"To head back east, go through the bicentennial park to the exit at concord station. …"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 19 to Sydney Spring Cycle 2015

11 Oct 20
Reply by Daniel

"Lots of police out in general. There were a few at Wynard, George st, but not target…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 15 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

168 Nov 7
Reply by Bill Elder

"Cheaper than building infrastructure I guess. Will head down the post office to buy…"

Paul Jackson replied Oct 13 to BIG NEWS! New Aust Post stamp issue features EMT's bike*

28 Oct 16
Reply by Dabba

"Which would only move the traffic problem further down the road."

Paul Jackson replied Oct 9 to Duncan Gay says 51*

8 Oct 12
Reply by Justin Smirk

"Photo from this morning. It looks very low to pass under the bridge. I'm wondering w…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 14 to New Bridge over Homebush Bay

26 Sep 16
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Submission made!"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 10 to WestConnex M4 East EIS - Open for Comment until Fri 23Oct

9 Sep 18
Reply by Bob Moore

Community Ads

© 2015   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service