Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,535)

Discussions Replied To (1443) Replies Latest Activity

"Lane Cove Nat Park is great at night. Just bring a couple of 300+ lumen lights."

Paul Jackson replied on Thursday to Sydney Cycling at night

10 yesterday
Reply by markysharky

"Message is that we should all get along. But until we get decent infrastructure ther…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 23 to Charlie Pickering and cycling on tonight's (22/7/15) ABC The Weekly

12 Jul 24
Reply by Dabba

"Funny thing is the wind and solar investments by the government was nice little earn…"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 16 to Has Australia gone mad

11 Jul 16
Reply by Peter H

"If this is winning then I wouldn't like to know what losing feels like!"

Paul Jackson replied Jul 16 to College St tearup begins

75 Jul 17
Reply by Save College St Cycleway

"I only looked at the video on the page, being a visual kind of guy. It shows separat…"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 16 to North Sydney Council: Proposed Cycleway and Streetscape Improvement Plan

13 Jun 23
Reply by Russ W

"ABC: Sydney cyclists protest against demolition of city cycleway to make way for Lig…"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 4 to Martin Place this morning

32 Jun 5
Reply by herzog

""

32 Jun 5
Reply by herzog

"Gladys has promised to do alot and I think it is a shame she has moved on from Trans…"

32 Jun 5
Reply by herzog

"If the cyclists currently using College st cycleway divert through Hyde Park, then I…"

Paul Jackson replied Jun 2 to Castlereagh St: Indefinite Postponement. College St: Demolished Anyway.

31 Jun 6
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"But no contraflow up towards oxford street?"

Paul Jackson replied May 29 to Castlereagh St: Indefinite Postponement. College St: Demolished Anyway.

31 Jun 6
Reply by Jonathon Troy

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service