Paul Jackson's Discussions (1,453)

Discussions Replied To (1366) Replies Latest Activity

"No, The video on the website shows a overweight Castlereagh Boutique Hotel manager a…"

Paul Jackson replied on Friday to Save Our Street campaign launches to oppose Castlereagh St cycleway

16 8 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"You can thank the Lane Cove council for backing away from a decent bike plan which w…"

Paul Jackson replied on Wednesday to Lane Cove, Burns Bay Road descent - to take the lane or ride in the gutter?

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Bernard The 37th Earl of Selkirk

"With one statement from the 2nd highest senior minister, the maze structure is scrat…"

Paul Jackson replied on Tuesday to Pyrmont Bridge "trial" garden, good or bad?

124 on Tuesday
Reply by baa baa

"Sent to the naughty boy's & girl's corner until they behave. Hopefully this won'…"

Paul Jackson replied on Tuesday to Cycling in North Sydney: "Register cyclists, says mayor"

108 on Tuesday
Reply by Russ W

"Feedback deadline for the cycleway was 1st august. Nonsensical "

Paul Jackson replied Sep 10 to Anti-Cycleway brigade attack Castlereagh St Cycleway

42 on Tuesday
Reply by Jasesly

"bump. If the Liberals are able to gain control of the CoS then councillors like Ed M…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 10 to Clover rally at nsw parliament at 1pm on Wednesday to object to proposed laws

1 Sep 10
Reply by Paul Jackson

"I would've thought it is too late to object, considering they want to finish the cyc…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 9 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

19 Sep 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"done.  Although I noticed they are building a cycle link between Marsh St and the 'E…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 9 to Sydney Airport T2-3 and WestConnex enabling works East

4 Sep 10
Reply by Andrew K

"Parramatta rd would not be pleasant. My choices: Option 1: Over Anzac bridge, around…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 6 to Woollahra to M7 cycleway

16 Sep 7
Reply by Simon Rubner

"Hopefully they are going to separate the pedestrians and cyclists, to avoid a pyrmon…"

Paul Jackson replied Sep 2 to Homebush Bay to Rhodes the shortest way

24 Sep 3
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service