PeterT's Discussions (6,323)

Discussions Replied To (5625) Replies Latest Activity

"actually, they should make cars engines cut off when they exceed speed limits...."

PeterT replied on Thursday to Ebike pedal assist speed limits

16 on Thursday
Reply by Dan

"Just looked at some of their stuff , they seems very much alive.  I wouldn't have ev…"

PeterT replied on Thursday to Velo Orange sold

2 on Thursday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=827511484369421  or  https://www.facebook.com/bicy…"

PeterT replied on Wednesday to Petition on Better Detours during Rozelle Interchange construction.

5 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Activist collectives Reclaim the Street and Critical Mass regularly took over public…"

PeterT replied on Wednesday to A bit ironic- Critical Mass and the internet

1 on Wednesday
Reply by PeterT

"Massive resource! Thanks Dabba!"

PeterT replied Sep 28 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I should update this, but in the recent years we have variously done Gulgong, Coolah…"

PeterT replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"by the way ; The Agrestic Grocer are fully booked  ; don't go without reservations. …"

PeterT replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Thanks very much for this information Bill + Dabba. Do tickets for this need to be b…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Oh no! Is Magpie Hollow Road that bad? I was looking at it (from Lithgow ) and the L…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"What a blast from the past!  Coincidentally I am just re-scoping out the area for pl…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service