PeterT's Discussions (6,318)

Discussions Replied To (5621) Replies Latest Activity

"Massive resource! Thanks Dabba!"

PeterT replied Sep 28 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I should update this, but in the recent years we have variously done Gulgong, Coolah…"

PeterT replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"by the way ; The Agrestic Grocer are fully booked  ; don't go without reservations. …"

PeterT replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Thanks very much for this information Bill + Dabba. Do tickets for this need to be b…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Oh no! Is Magpie Hollow Road that bad? I was looking at it (from Lithgow ) and the L…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"What a blast from the past!  Coincidentally I am just re-scoping out the area for pl…"

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I agree that 35kmh would be a sweet spot, seeing that the 'safe limit' for cars arou…"

PeterT replied Sep 12 to Ebike pedal assist speed limits

9 Sep 12
Reply by PeterT

"Sucessful virtually everywhere else. Hmmm....  It must be the 4 seasons-in-a-day eff…"

PeterT replied Sep 1 to Melbourne Bike Share

154 Sep 1
Reply by PeterT

"The general rule of thumb is "road brifters are designed to work with short-pull roa…"

PeterT replied Aug 17 to STI shifters for disc brakes or Cantilever Brakes

7 Aug 19
Reply by Bernard

"Thanks. I'll let it take its natural course then, it was just something that popped…"

PeterT replied Aug 17 to Recall: Trek Kickster Balance Bicycles MY2013-2019

3 Aug 17
Reply by PeterT

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service