PeterT's Discussions (6,230)

Discussions Replied To (5546) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks.  To be honest I think my wheel is even worse than what the videos show esp w…"

PeterT replied 7 hours ago to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

5 1 hour ago
Reply by AdamM

"I found https://bicycles.stackexchange.com/questions/23812/can-i-replace-my-bicycles…"

PeterT replied yesterday to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

5 1 hour ago
Reply by AdamM

"The problem is somehow people lose sight of their humanity I always wanted to ask, i…"

PeterT replied yesterday to Threatened by Fastway Courier

9 43 minutes ago
Reply by Peter H

"Ta! "It's well known that bad habits concerning minor offences are indicators of muc…"

PeterT replied yesterday to Petition for Pro-active MPD actions , 1 minute advocacy

3 yesterday
Reply by PeterT

"Shocking. But welcome news"

PeterT replied Jul 20 to NSW government to allow teenagers to ride bikes on footpaths under change to road law (ABC)

18 Jul 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Yes, I read that post. That's mainly in the men mind that they are in a car and can…"

PeterT replied Jun 28 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"In that vein, other car drivers are probably get the greater share of Road Rage , ju…"

PeterT replied Jun 28 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29

"I suppose the difference is women are not actually out groups (in most societies)  T…"

PeterT replied Jun 27 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29

"I found the article, and maybe I should have posted earlier with it as the key artic…"

PeterT replied Jun 25 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29

"I did consider this, hence the question and the qualifier that not riding is an opti…"

PeterT replied Jun 24 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service