Tim's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"I've just made my submission.  Main points: 1. Bi-directional paths are unsafe. 2. O…"

Tim replied Jan 6 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yep, the problem is that you have no contractual relationship with the insurer.  In…"

Tim replied Jan 5 to Hit by car - trying to deal with their insurance for property damage, need advice

11 Jan 10
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Surely you jest...randomly attacking cars isn't going to help Victor get his electro…"

Tim replied Jan 5 to Hit by car - trying to deal with their insurance for property damage, need advice

11 Jan 10
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Out of interest, Which council will you be working with?"

Tim replied Jan 5 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

19 Jan 5
Reply by trailgumby

"Hey Bob, I saw that this section of path was officially opened last week.  But no si…"

Tim replied Dec 24, 2017 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

451 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Tim

"Update: I called Canada Bay Council a little while ago, and they said that Barnstapl…"

Tim replied Dec 24, 2017 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

19 Jan 5
Reply by trailgumby

"I went down there the other day at lunch time and it was a frustratingly slow walk a…"

Tim replied Dec 15, 2017 to George St closed to cyclists?

32 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Bob Moore

"Its not too hard because the name of the town is the same as the name of the pub, as…"

Tim replied Nov 14, 2017 to WITWIMB (3) November 2017 - solved

9 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by PeterT

"Not too hard this one Dabba...your bike is outside a pub about a 360km ride from Syd…"

Tim replied Nov 12, 2017 to WITWIMB (3) November 2017 - solved

9 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by PeterT

"Guessing from the number plate its in nsw. The water tank makes me think it's out on…"

Tim replied Sep 15, 2017 to WITWIMB 9/2017 solved

28 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Jim Frech

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service