Sam Daykin's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

"A ban on riding along the LR alignment could be to prevent/avoid accidents where cyc…"

Sam Daykin replied Nov 11 to George St closed to cyclists?

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Bob Moore

"I seem to remember the issue up near the Fort Street School near the observatory. Th…"

Sam Daykin replied Nov 8 to Danger caused by cars near schools

37 on Tuesday
Reply by James Mahon

"Have you tried the WikiCamp app? It's my go to for finding camping when I'm out trav…"

Sam Daykin replied Sep 22 to Oolaroo Hilton and Breakfast Bar with Bike Parking

16 Sep 24
Reply by Dabba

"The biggest complaint around seems to be that they're being left in inconvenient pla…"

Sam Daykin replied Sep 15 to DHA -now Property NSW- removes O bikes from city streets

20 Sep 20
Reply by markysharky

"Loads of O-Bikes have recently been picked up and disposed as part of the hard rubbi…"

Sam Daykin replied Sep 15 to DHA -now Property NSW- removes O bikes from city streets

20 Sep 20
Reply by markysharky

"You don't need to give your name or email address at the end. Just leave them blank…"

Sam Daykin replied Sep 1 to Bicycle Network reviews helmet laws...

11 Sep 2
Reply by Jim Frech

"This was briefly mentioned on The Project last night but they didn't do any further…"

Sam Daykin replied Aug 30 to Bicycle sales slump in Australia

13 Aug 30
Reply by Sam Daykin

"Thanks Kim! I'm not sure that not doing FB actually matters that much.  Please pass…"

Sam Daykin replied May 14 to Looking for Survey Participants (F 25-44 living in Aus)

2 May 14
Reply by Sam Daykin

"About 10 years ago when I first started riding again I wasn't sure what to get. I wa…"

Sam Daykin replied May 4 to What bike would work best for me?

14 May 5
Reply by Dabba

"My personal request would be that people who wish to teach their children to drive s…"

Sam Daykin replied Feb 20 to SMH today ... "Road rule that drivers don't seem to know"

14 Feb 20
Reply by Peter Robinson

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service