Nigel Bisset's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"A little video I made on Sunday afternoon showing the full extent of the civil works…"

Nigel Bisset replied Apr 24, 2017 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"I have just uploaded video showing the whole length of the new Subiaco Creek extensi…"

Nigel Bisset replied Apr 23, 2017 to SUP/Cycleway closure notice or blocked

66 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Bill Parker

"Happy Xmas everyone. Ive just rode a relaxing 30Km loop from Rydalmere wharf, Silver…"

Nigel Bisset replied Dec 25, 2016 to Will you be riding on Christmas Day?

16 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Dabba

"Pleased to see that construction has commenced on linking the end of the elevated me…"

Nigel Bisset replied Nov 21, 2016 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"I think, if / when that section of the boardwalk goes ahead they will have to consid…"

Nigel Bisset replied Oct 3, 2016 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"Here's the local paper story about the extension going ahead http://www.parramattasu…"

Nigel Bisset replied Oct 3, 2016 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"I see Parramatta council have committed to building the missing section of the Parra…"

Nigel Bisset replied Oct 1, 2016 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"I have now ridden under the bridge twice, I think the new surface is perhaps 3 inche…"

Nigel Bisset replied Oct 1, 2016 to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

460 Apr 12
Reply by stephen daniels

"Took at look at the works last Saturday morning ride as the fencing had been pushed…"

Nigel Bisset replied May 22, 2016 to SUP/Cycleway closure notice or blocked

66 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Bill Parker

"Strava Track While this was a slow social ride I did record it on Strava. You can se…"

Nigel Bisset replied Feb 24, 2016 to Hawthorne Canal GreenWay upgrade

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Nigel Bisset

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service