herzog's Discussions (2,936)

Discussions Replied To (2816) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly. Otherwise pretty much everyone who has ever taken part in a street parade i…"

herzog replied 19 hours ago to The regime again

13 14 hours ago
Reply by Snowy_5

"If a household uses an EV car an average of 25km a day, this requires about 7kwH of…"

herzog replied on Tuesday to Disruptions: How Driverless Cars Could Reshape Cities

97 17 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"You don't have to be going too fast to be taken out by a dog that suddenly springs a…"

herzog replied on Sunday to Drunk cyclists and pedestrians causing road carnage.

23 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yet the SMH today is prominently running a story about the outrage of a (not at faul…"

herzog replied on Sunday to Drunk cyclists and pedestrians causing road carnage.

23 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Southern Cross Drive"

23 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Meanwhile in Sydney yesterday a texting driver of a DHL truck ploughs into a group o…"

23 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Sounds like you've dealt with it well Simon. "

herzog replied Nov 17 to Police officer told me to stop cycling

23 Nov 18
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"Also - get a Fly6 tail camera."

23 Nov 18

"That's a bloody disgrace. It's like telling a sexual assault victim to stop wearing…"

23 Nov 18

"Agree the right turn into flinders is extremely dangerous on a bike, especially if y…"

herzog replied Oct 27 to How to execute a hook turn?

20 Oct 28
Reply by Paul

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service