herzog's Discussions (2,473)

Discussions Replied To (2389) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking as someone who enjoys getting air on bicycles, even on Boris Bikes and my r…"

herzog replied Oct 10 to Cycling without age

21 Oct 10
Reply by sammy

"I always found it remarkable that of the two cyclists in this picture, it's the litt…"

herzog replied Oct 10 to Cycling without age

21 Oct 10
Reply by sammy

"I was referring to this: "

herzog replied Oct 8 to Shared path dystopia: should advocates refuse shared path options?

31 Oct 9
Reply by jelyot

"Pedestrians are not the enemy. What you are proposing is akin to saying that bikes…"

herzog replied Oct 8 to Shared path dystopia: should advocates refuse shared path options?

31 Oct 9
Reply by jelyot

"Are you justifying cars honking cyclists on the road or cyclists honking people on p…"

herzog replied Oct 7 to Am I a Sydney Cyclist.. I have AZ in the Mail

43 Oct 7
Reply by PeterT

"I have an Airzound, but I don't use it on Pedestrians - that's bordering on obnoxiou…"

herzog replied Oct 7 to Am I a Sydney Cyclist.. I have AZ in the Mail

43 Oct 7
Reply by PeterT

"The commute in question is Bondi Junction to Darling Harbour area? I ride this commu…"

herzog replied Oct 3 to Greetings from a Sydney bound American

52 Oct 11
Reply by Dabba

"No only two of us then, albeit with 3 bikes. Still the tiled "mudroom" area worked p…"

herzog replied Sep 29 to Improving apartment design to increase the number of cycling trips?

14 Sep 29
Reply by Edward Re

"To be honest it's probably better they go with the pedestrian safety line to sell th…"

herzog replied Sep 29 to CBD speed limit is now 40km/h

27 Sep 29
Reply by Bob Moore

"I used to live in a flat, and the wet bike wasn't really a problem. The solution was…"

herzog replied Sep 29 to Improving apartment design to increase the number of cycling trips?

14 Sep 29
Reply by Edward Re

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service