Bernard's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"My Merida Cyclocross came with 105 Shifters and a 10 speed cassette and Avid BB5 cab…"

Bernard replied Aug 19 to STI shifters for disc brakes or Cantilever Brakes

7 Aug 19
Reply by Bernard

"Once you go Hydraulic you won't go back. The difference is the same as when going fr…"

Bernard replied Aug 19 to STI shifters for disc brakes or Cantilever Brakes

7 Aug 19
Reply by Bernard

"I like those bike lane markings as they make cars park closer to the gutter and give…"

Bernard replied May 9 to Bicycle Lane in Artarmon

20 May 15
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Think of it like having black ice on a Sydney road, motorists aren't used it and can…"

Bernard replied Dec 23, 2018 to Artarmon Oval slippery corner on shared path

8 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

"Neil, the picture was taken on 20 Dec 2018, one day the council will pull their fing…"

Bernard replied Dec 23, 2018 to Artarmon Oval slippery corner on shared path

8 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

"There are AC and DC dynamos, so your light would need to match one of those types"

Bernard replied Sep 1, 2018 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Something like  THIS the main thing to watch out for (and I can't remember exactly)…"

Bernard replied Aug 27, 2018 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2, 2018

"I had to dig deep in my box, I used a rechargeable remote control car battery as it…"

Bernard replied Aug 26, 2018 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2, 2018

"I was running my dynamo lights off batteries at some stage, new disc brake bike &…"

Bernard replied Aug 23, 2018 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2, 2018

"It looks like they are building a Cycleway on Sussex St between Napoleon St and the…"

Bernard replied Jun 20, 2018 to Barangaroo bicycle access

40 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Bernard

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service