Bernard's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"There are AC and DC dynamos, so your light would need to match one of those types"

Bernard replied Sep 1 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Something like  THIS the main thing to watch out for (and I can't remember exactly)…"

Bernard replied Aug 27 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2

"I had to dig deep in my box, I used a rechargeable remote control car battery as it…"

Bernard replied Aug 26 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2

"I was running my dynamo lights off batteries at some stage, new disc brake bike &…"

Bernard replied Aug 23 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2

"It looks like they are building a Cycleway on Sussex St between Napoleon St and the…"

Bernard replied Jun 20 to Barangaroo bicycle access

40 Jun 20
Reply by Bernard

"Wow, so they are saying their $7000 e-bike is good value for money and we should be…"

Bernard replied Mar 29 to 5% tariff on e-bikes!! What next?

8 Apr 1

"I don't get why we are happy for the few thousand of people to be killed by another…"

Bernard replied Mar 22 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

57 May 30
Reply by John Knight

"According to the blurb there will be a community information session, where yo can s…"

Bernard replied Nov 24, 2017 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

94 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"You can report it also in the ReddyGo bike app."

Bernard replied Sep 24, 2017 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

65 Jun 14
Reply by Dan

"Is it a Council meeting on Monday or an APA meeting? I like your ideas, being able t…"

Bernard replied Sep 16, 2017 to Artarmon Bowling Clubhouse - what next?

6 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Truewheels

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service