Bernard's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"According to the blurb there will be a community information session, where yo can s…"

Bernard replied Nov 24 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

60 Nov 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"You can report it also in the ReddyGo bike app."

Bernard replied Sep 24 to ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

52 Nov 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"Is it a Council meeting on Monday or an APA meeting? I like your ideas, being able t…"

Bernard replied Sep 16 to Artarmon Bowling Clubhouse - what next?

6 Sep 18
Reply by Truewheels

"I was wondering that since Bell laws predate headphones, does the current bell law l…"

Bernard replied Aug 12 to I wonder if NSW Police will ever do this too.....

18 Aug 13
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Interesting, a workmate probably 5 yrs ago was reversing out of his driveway and hit…"

Bernard replied Jul 3 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

"Our work is the same,any bike that looks abandoned has a sign put on it giving them…"

Bernard replied Dec 30, 2016 to Problem of left bikes at work

7 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Bernard

"I've been doing Artarmon to the City for a long time and I just go via Herbert St (n…"

Bernard replied Sep 17, 2016 to Commute tips: Artarmon to CP / Moore Park

12 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Bernard

"A friend said he saw a car driving on the shared path going around Artarmon Reserve…"

Bernard replied Aug 1, 2016 to Dangerous Work activity at Artarmon Reserve underpass

6 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Bernard

"Shouldn't the 1m be from your widest point (i.e. shoulders) and not the centre line…"

Bernard replied Mar 3, 2016 to Has the 1m rule made motorists better behaved?

28 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Jakster

"I counted 8-10 cops today in Pyrmont near the Pyrmont Bridge Hotel crossing, a bit e…"

Bernard replied Oct 15, 2015 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

208 on Friday
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service