Bill Elder's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Reminds me of yesterday with a red 4wd overtaking. Left lane was closed for a couple…"

Bill Elder replied on Monday to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

79 17 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"It was given a paragraph in the Manly Daily the other day, nothing much more than th…"

Bill Elder replied May 15 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

79 17 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"It goes back decades to motorcycle practice I'd wager, not putting a foot down at a…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 22 to Road Rule Question

14 May 2
Reply by Da Munch

"Surprisingly, not all that many do the brazen alternative left turn, it's all subter…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 14 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

97 May 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"Alternative to, and less unsightly than a white bike in there I guess! Pretty sure s…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 7 to Cycling Remembrance Memorial, Sutherland Friday on April 13 at 1:15pm

21 Apr 17
Reply by Peter Hoskins

""Am I correct in thinking there isn't even pedestrian access to the domestic airport…"

Bill Elder replied Feb 11 to Getting in/out of the domestic airport?

21 Mar 17
Reply by Bill Parker

"It's funny, the old NSW system seemed to work perfectly fine with the local milkbar…"

Bill Elder replied Jan 1 to Rant`s Corner

29 Jan 12
Reply by James Mahon

"One of the UK car mags did a test of an electric vehicle in the late 80s/early 90s i…"

Bill Elder replied Oct 25, 2017 to Hearing electric cars coming?

19 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Bob Moore

"I'd wonder what use a tank would be against a sub coming out of the Baltic? The fort…"

Bill Elder replied Jul 13, 2017 to WITWWMB?

38 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Dabba

"Never had a bike seat done, but had it done a couple of times on off-road motorcycle…"

Bill Elder replied Jul 3, 2017 to Re covering saddles ??

9 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by John Knight

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service