Bill Elder's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably right to be cautious initially, an acquaintance doing a Harley tour in the…"

Bill Elder replied on Thursday to Regular commuting on the 'other side of the road'

7 on Thursday
Reply by Bill Elder

"We all know police lives matter, citizens, at least on two wheels, are of course ask…"

Bill Elder replied Jun 11 to About time the lack of enforcement MHL made the news

15 Jun 11
Reply by Peter H

"Moi! ;) That RMS rules guideline doesn't seem to be entirely trustworthy on footpath…"

Bill Elder replied May 25 to Lane filtering

26 May 25
Reply by mikesbytes

"Pretty sure the rule about staying seated was amended in the recent past to include…"

Bill Elder replied May 25 to Lane filtering

26 May 25
Reply by mikesbytes

"Reminds me of yesterday with a red 4wd overtaking. Left lane was closed for a couple…"

Bill Elder replied May 22 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"It was given a paragraph in the Manly Daily the other day, nothing much more than th…"

Bill Elder replied May 15 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"It goes back decades to motorcycle practice I'd wager, not putting a foot down at a…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 22 to Road Rule Question

14 May 2
Reply by Da Munch

"Surprisingly, not all that many do the brazen alternative left turn, it's all subter…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 14 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"Alternative to, and less unsightly than a white bike in there I guess! Pretty sure s…"

Bill Elder replied Apr 7 to Cycling Remembrance Memorial, Sutherland Friday on April 13 at 1:15pm

21 Apr 17
Reply by Peter Hoskins

""Am I correct in thinking there isn't even pedestrian access to the domestic airport…"

Bill Elder replied Feb 11 to Getting in/out of the domestic airport?

21 Mar 17
Reply by Bill Parker

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service