James Gray's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw some of the stackers in Shinagawa and loved them, the capsule system here woul…"

James Gray replied Jan 9 to Singapore's first automated underground bicycle parking system

6 Jan 10
Reply by Snowy_5

"I've got one of these mounts and while I only have my Garmin on it I can confirm it'…"

James Gray replied Jan 5 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

322 Jan 5
Reply by Bhanu Loku

"Sounds like a great facility. Are there others like it around the city?"

James Gray replied Jan 4 to Rent secure bike parking in the CBD

14 Jan 9
Reply by Bill Parker

"And the magic words are 'my chest hurts'. Neck pain will also get you an ambo ride b…"

James Gray replied Dec 18, 2017 to Cycle Accident at Rodd Point

27 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Doug

"Call the local council and ask them to send a ranger to enforce the parking rules."

James Gray replied Nov 9, 2017 to Another hit-and-run driver, this time a 13 year old victim in VIC who is now in coma

11 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Peter Robinson

"My daughter's school has repeatedly threatened to close off the dropoff loop through…"

James Gray replied Nov 8, 2017 to Danger caused by cars near schools

37 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by James Mahon

"That's my thought as well. I suspect the bigger issue is when the cars are moving sl…"

James Gray replied Oct 25, 2017 to Hearing electric cars coming?

19 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yeah, there seems to be a disconnect between the level of investigation into truckin…"

James Gray replied Sep 18, 2017 to Duncan Gay takes job with transport consultancy

13 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by James Gray

"And he used to run a trucking company. As I understand it his experience with this w…"

James Gray replied Sep 14, 2017 to Duncan Gay takes job with transport consultancy

13 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by James Gray

"Thanks Bob "

James Gray replied Jul 23, 2017 to Hillsbus dangerous driving - how should I handle this

9 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Dabba

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service