James Gray's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like the entire carpark was full of 'trapped' cars. Sounds perfect. "

James Gray replied Apr 12 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

87 Apr 19
Reply by DrFine

"Notice that the guy complaining about the touted 40 minute commute increase is only…"

James Gray replied Apr 11 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

87 Apr 19
Reply by DrFine

"I read that the rider was doored by a tow truck attending the first accident."

James Gray replied Mar 28 to Rider killed in Paddington this morning

16 Apr 5
Reply by PeterT

"There is as much chance of a vehicle being taken without the owners consent as with…"

James Gray replied Jan 31 to Two charged as police stop same car three times in Blue Mountains in a day

12 Jan 31
Reply by PeterT

"I saw some of the stackers in Shinagawa and loved them, the capsule system here woul…"

James Gray replied Jan 9 to Singapore's first automated underground bicycle parking system

6 Jan 10
Reply by Snowy_5

"I've got one of these mounts and while I only have my Garmin on it I can confirm it'…"

James Gray replied Jan 5 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

328 Mar 14
Reply by PeterT

"Sounds like a great facility. Are there others like it around the city?"

James Gray replied Jan 4 to Rent secure bike parking in the CBD

14 Jan 9
Reply by Bill Parker

"And the magic words are 'my chest hurts'. Neck pain will also get you an ambo ride b…"

James Gray replied Dec 18, 2017 to Cycle Accident at Rodd Point

27 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Doug

"Call the local council and ask them to send a ranger to enforce the parking rules."

James Gray replied Nov 9, 2017 to Another hit-and-run driver, this time a 13 year old victim in VIC who is now in coma

11 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Peter Robinson

"My daughter's school has repeatedly threatened to close off the dropoff loop through…"

James Gray replied Nov 8, 2017 to Danger caused by cars near schools

37 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by James Mahon

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service