Colin's Discussions (2,353)

Discussions Replied To (2258) Replies Latest Activity

""Cheaper to build" means the developer can afford to build a few more apartments in…"

Colin replied 21 hours ago to No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

31 6 minutes ago
Reply by Warren Hudson

"So it's not "no parking", it's "no mandatory requirement for parking to be included"…"

Colin replied 21 hours ago to No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

31 6 minutes ago
Reply by Warren Hudson

"I use the western half of Lilyfield Rd but always skip the eastern half of Lilyfield…"

Colin replied 22 hours ago to Lilyfield Road conflicts between cyclists and motorists after lines remarked

28 17 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"I'm happy for more and cheaper apartments to be built. Housing is expensive in Sydne…"

Colin replied 23 hours ago to No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

31 6 minutes ago
Reply by Warren Hudson

"I know. But the only thing I see that is affected by this is that it is no longer po…"

Colin replied yesterday to Lilyfield Road conflicts between cyclists and motorists after lines remarked

28 17 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"No, I think it's a big improvement. There's a competition between cycling and drivin…"

Colin replied yesterday to CBD Light Rail - Getting Cycling onboard

57 yesterday
Reply by sammy

"When riding outside the door zone in the old configuration there was not enough spac…"

Colin replied yesterday to Lilyfield Road conflicts between cyclists and motorists after lines remarked

28 17 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"Buses can be added to cope with extra demand. "

57 yesterday
Reply by sammy

"Cost/benefit analysis, planning and expert opinion tends to come down on the side of…"

57 yesterday
Reply by sammy

"I may be wrong. The standard specifies that the helmet instructions must contain the…"

Colin replied yesterday to Sun, rain and magpie shelter while riding

7 yesterday
Reply by sammy

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service