Colin's Discussions (2,300)

Discussions Replied To (2207) Replies Latest Activity

"A cycleway is a better buffer than a line of parked cars. It has the advantage of en…"

Colin replied 7 hours ago to Clover's man scrapping Oxford St Bus/Bikelane

62 6 hours ago
Reply by herzog

"It fits in with the State govt plan to remove cycleway access to the bottom of Oxfor…"

Colin replied yesterday to Clover's man scrapping Oxford St Bus/Bikelane

62 6 hours ago
Reply by herzog

"It's the Ministers. They fear getting voted out. And they also share the same windsh…"

Colin replied on Monday to how important are speed limits in addressing safety concerns

22 yesterday
Reply by Russ W

"It's not about safety. It's simply politics. Voters are drivers, and they dislike lo…"

Colin replied on Sunday to how important are speed limits in addressing safety concerns

22 yesterday
Reply by Russ W

"A massive opportunity here. So here's how I'd like to see it. First, start by drawin…"

Colin replied Jul 17 to Major Upgrade Proposed for Inner West Bays (Anzac Bridge) Precinct

8 on Friday
Reply by Bob Moore

"What is the plan for connecting to the King St cycleway and connecting to Oxford St…"

Colin replied Jul 10 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"The big picture: * More cycleways are good. * The benefits of Cycleways are maximis…"

Colin replied Jul 9 to Castlereagh cycleway conceptual design, feedback wanted.

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"Um, yeah, I know what it's all about. But I doubt it's about public liability, which…"

Colin replied Jul 7 to Sydney Tweed Ride 2014

13 Jul 10
Reply by Adam Reveirs Florance

"Who needs permission to ride a bike? Or wear tweed for that matter? I do such things…"

Colin replied Jul 7 to Sydney Tweed Ride 2014

13 Jul 10
Reply by Adam Reveirs Florance

"Nobody is asking for BNSW to spend their limited resources on fighting MHL. We're as…"

Colin replied Jun 25 to Bicycle Network are coming (to Sydney)

158 Jun 26
Reply by noelbike

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service