Colin's Discussions (2,688)

Discussions Replied To (2588) Replies Latest Activity

"Those country folk have their roads, electricity, gas, water, fire brigade, and poli…"

Colin replied Nov 19 to Spending on roads vs active transport

14 Nov 19
Reply by Colin

"The area of greater Sydney has the same population as the same area centred on Amste…"

Colin replied Nov 19 to Spending on roads vs active transport

14 Nov 19
Reply by Colin

"The 1920s was the birth of this mentality in the US. By the 1930s motordom had "won"…"

Colin replied Nov 19 to So innocuous ; but Motorist superiority seen in Spider-Man's first appearance

2 Nov 19
Reply by Colin

"Not sure what you mean exactly, but I'd say that excessive public roads infrastructu…"

Colin replied Oct 19 to What makes healthier suburbs- Domain study

12 Oct 22
Reply by Bill Elder

"I know of three main ways that e-bikes determine how to provide power: throttle, or…"

Colin replied Oct 19 to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"The experts suggest many things to be added - walkability, better public transit, be…"

Colin replied Oct 19 to What makes healthier suburbs- Domain study

12 Oct 22
Reply by Bill Elder

"It's a good comment, but it only applies to those that form public policy. For indiv…"

Colin replied Sep 2 to Safety and health: Hooray for cycling (again––but is anyone listening?)

6 Sep 2
Reply by Colin

"For me, the initial stages aren't too bad cos I have to concentrate at every interse…"

Colin replied Aug 13 to Regular commuting on the 'other side of the road'

7 Aug 17
Reply by Bill Elder

"I agree with you about bi-directional cycleways (bi-di's). BUT, I'm quite sure the p…"

Colin replied Aug 4 to City of Sydney Draft Cycling Strategy/Action Plan

15 Aug 7
Reply by Human909

"I agree with your criticisms. Except I don't agree that the cycleway will be worse t…"

Colin replied May 28 to Help support safe cycling in Randwick ! Make a quick submission NOW !

8 May 29
Reply by Bill Parker

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service