Colin's Discussions (2,462)

Discussions Replied To (2366) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's great that some at Waverley Council are aware of this issue, and are at…"

Colin replied on Tuesday to Waverley Council Depot moving in on Bourke Rd

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Colin

"I just emailed my support for the cycleway to the councillors: angela@waverley.nsw.g…"

Colin replied Dec 10 to Show your support for Bondi Junction cycleway

13 on Friday
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Interesting for a number of reasons. The police: use helmet cameras, and target tex…"

Colin replied Dec 10 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 on Thursday
Reply by Andrew K

"I don't think that was ever promised. It was something a little slipperier like "Col…"

Colin replied Dec 5 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

61 Dec 13
Reply by jellybean

"When the strong threaten the weak it reaffirms the social order, and people are OK w…"

Colin replied Dec 5 to What's the difference between this driver and those that threaten to run cyclists off the roads?

6 Dec 8
Reply by PeterT

"Perhaps the best way to protest it would be to have a bunch of cyclists riding laps…"

Colin replied Dec 4 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

61 Dec 13
Reply by jellybean

"I live 10 minutes away and I'm practically unemployed, so I can get there in the dro…"

Colin replied Dec 4 to College St Cycleway -- Block the bulldozers*

61 Dec 13
Reply by jellybean

"I'm in. It would make a big news story I suspect, and possibly be reported somewhat…"

Colin replied Dec 4 to Castlereagh St cycleway "peak-hour" only … !!!!!

119 Dec 4
Reply by jellybean

"I guess "protest" is an easily understood existing category to slot something into,…"

Colin replied Dec 3 to Critical Mass Sydney 28/11/14

12 Dec 5
Reply by Phil

"It's interesting that you see it as a "protest event". I don't see it that way at al…"

Colin replied Dec 3 to Critical Mass Sydney 28/11/14

12 Dec 5
Reply by Phil

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service