Colin's Discussions (2,371)

Discussions Replied To (2276) Replies Latest Activity

"Si, I have a wehoo for sale. It's been lightly used and is in good condition. Send m…"

Colin replied 13 hours ago to Greetings from a Sydney bound American

45 3 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"Carve up the new land into small blocks, no more than 60 metres wide or long. Make…"

Colin replied 15 hours ago to Bays Precinct Urban Renewal (Again)

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul Jackson

"Darling Point is a very beautiful, very upscale area in the inner-east. It's hilly t…"

Colin replied yesterday to Greetings from a Sydney bound American

45 3 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"I have no recollection of that, and it doesn't sound like something I'd say. On the…"

Colin replied on Tuesday to An open letter to those who yell at me for not wearing a helmet.

43 yesterday
Reply by Dabba

"Does that ever happen?"

Colin replied on Tuesday to An open letter to those who yell at me for not wearing a helmet.

43 yesterday
Reply by Dabba

"Like Si, I don't think it's a great idea to let police keep the proceeds. But I agre…"

Colin replied on Tuesday to Crushing cars as punishment

33 10 hours ago
Reply by timothy.clifford

"I get this a lot. There's two sorts: Motorists: they're annoyed because I'm riding…"

Colin replied on Monday to An open letter to those who yell at me for not wearing a helmet.

43 yesterday
Reply by Dabba

"And if the car was stolen? It might need to be the driver that is incapacitated rat…"

Colin replied on Monday to Crushing cars as punishment

33 10 hours ago
Reply by timothy.clifford

"Just like with cycling, it all comes down to space and time. How much space do we ha…"

Colin replied on Monday to City of Sydney Walking Strategy

1 on Monday
Reply by Colin

"The photos below show how they do it in Japan, where virtually all apartment buildin…"

Colin replied on Monday to Improving apartment design to increase the number of cycling trips?

14 on Monday
Reply by Edward Re

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service