Colin's Discussions (2,597)

Discussions Replied To (2498) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. I'm not afraid of tall towers, but I am afraid of buildings with blank stre…"

Colin replied on Friday to More Pyrmont Bridge cycling problems? (or improvement?)

10 yesterday
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"Yes. The push for self-driving vehicles will come from companies that will use them…"

Colin replied on Wednesday to Disruptions: How Driverless Cars Could Reshape Cities

63 on Friday
Reply by yugyug

"Are the 6-14 deaths caused by the burnoffs people who would have died soon anyway? S…"

Colin replied May 24 to Burnoff Smog Alert

52 on Wednesday

"https://goo.gl/maps/HcwoMTSqMFn From the middle of the CBD to the beginning of Clove…"

Colin replied May 16 to Safe route form Clovelly to the CBD for a new addition who wants to avoid Oxford St

3 May 20
Reply by Paul

"Perhaps some riders in the immediate vicinity might have been endangered, but not th…"

Colin replied May 5 to Book em Danno

6 May 5

"Exactly. It's as ridiculous as saying "I saw a blue-eyed person do something wrong o…"

Colin replied May 5 to Book em Danno

6 May 5

"I've tried that route and find it easier to instead continue on the Lang Rd/Clevelan…"

Colin replied Apr 12 to The high cost of the useless Moore Park cycle bridge

52 Apr 14
Reply by Geoff Tewierik

"In a similar vein, and referencing Illich, is this:http://rts.gn.apc.org/socid.htm…"

Colin replied Apr 12 to How much does a bicycle give back to a city?

2 Apr 12
Reply by Colin

"Yep. My experience of teaching people to ride wide of the door zone is that even whe…"

Colin replied Apr 10 to City of Sydney / NRMA anti-dooring campaign (up to 60 free stickers aimed at motorists)

9 Apr 21

"Interesting that they'd do the quiet backstreets rather than the beachfront, where t…"

Colin replied Mar 25 to New cycling no-go zones

43 Apr 1

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service