Colin's Discussions (2,648)

Discussions Replied To (2549) Replies Latest Activity

"Wilson St in it's current form, especially the Redfern Station end, can be very plea…"

Colin replied Nov 30 to Wilson and Burren St Cycleways - have your say

31 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Moore

"There will be people who ride dangerously fast downhill in the bi-di. That's a given…"

Colin replied Nov 30 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

31 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Moore

"I know it's low to attack somebody for their hair....but I can never forget this: "

Colin replied Nov 10 to Make Your Bicycle Great Again

19 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Right on"

Colin replied Nov 2 to Have your Say on a new development in Marrickville

19 Nov 2
Reply by Colin

"If true it means my point (2) doesn't apply. But points (1) and (3) still do, and th…"

Colin replied Nov 1 to Have your Say on a new development in Marrickville

19 Nov 2
Reply by Colin

"Why do you think it won't make units cheaper? I believe it will make units cheaper f…"

19 Nov 2
Reply by Colin

"If on-street parking was removed for a cycleway, the demand for parking could be sat…"

19 Nov 2
Reply by Colin

"Yep, that's how I do it, although I add some flair - I turn left into Palmer, and th…"

Colin replied Oct 27 to How to execute a hook turn?

20 Oct 28
Reply by Paul

"It was raining. My gf was stopped for not wearing a helmet, except she WAS wearing o…"

Colin replied Oct 18 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

174 Oct 18
Reply by mikesbytes

"If you lock to a steel hoop, with a good quality, small U-lock, the chances of your…"

Colin replied Oct 17 to Bicycle Parking near Capitol Theatre for an hour or so during the day on Saturday...

5 Oct 17
Reply by Colin

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service