Colin's Discussions (2,520)

Discussions Replied To (2423) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps the Transport Minister can be responsible for the transport function of road…"

Colin replied on Friday to Do we need a Roads Minister or a Transport Minister?

12 8 hours ago
Reply by sammy

"I have one, and attempted to use it as an everyday transport solution for my then 4-…"

Colin replied on Thursday to Riding long(er) distance with kids - Trail Gator

12 yesterday
Reply by Sir Trevor the Lesser

"It's especially galling that the replacement barrier intrudes into the cycleway whil…"

Colin replied on Tuesday to College Street Cycleway Demolition Commencing Sunday 26 July

49 on Thursday
Reply by Human909

"The issue ignored here is network effects. The value and utility an individual gets…"

Colin replied on Tuesday to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) ?

41 yesterday
Reply by noelbike

"Here's my take, fresh from four years ago:http://www.sydneycyclist.com/profiles/blog…"

Colin replied Jul 25 to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) ?

41 yesterday
Reply by noelbike

"That's a spectacularly good bit of cycling advocacy. I like the way he delivers half…"

Colin replied Jul 23 to Charlie Pickering and cycling on tonight's (22/7/15) ABC The Weekly

12 Jul 24
Reply by Dabba

"http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/pubs/shortreps/magpies.html A lot of "penetrating wo…"

Colin replied Jul 21 to 2015, Kamikaze Stukka Magpie coming up to you soon

12 Jul 24
Reply by Snowy_5

"No, I didn't make it up - I read it in an interview with somebody in the field and r…"

Colin replied Jul 20 to Victim blaming from Amy Gillett

27 Jul 22
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"This is apt in another way My understanding is that to the extent that there's any c…"

Colin replied Jul 19 to Victim blaming from Amy Gillett

27 Jul 22
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Yep, there's a lot of people without photo ID. Are they forbidden from riding a bike?"

Colin replied Jul 15 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service