Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,973)

Discussions Replied To (6626) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think this is (an) affordable (Lynskey). Though peeps say they ride nice... …"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 1 to Affordable Lynskey's.

184 Mar 2
Reply by Dabba

"This is an outrageous level of fine for a bicycle offence. We have the previous fail…"

Neil Alexander replied Feb 14 to Penalty notice - stating went through a red light fine

10 Mar 6
Reply by Peter Robinson

"LOLs. When I helped my (now late) father buy his last car in 2006, we spent almost $…"

Neil Alexander replied Jan 24 to Gazelle e-bike - repair or replace?

11 Feb 4
Reply by Raj vittal

"Sounds like you've answered your own question. The question then becomes, what do yo…"

Neil Alexander replied Jan 9 to Gazelle e-bike - repair or replace?

11 Feb 4
Reply by Raj vittal

"OK, so I did it. Prepare for disappointment. http://www.sydneycyclist.com/profiles/b…"

Neil Alexander replied Dec 25, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Where'd you go? Distance and number of other cyclists seen, too, please.  ;-)"

Neil Alexander replied Dec 25, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Even *older* than me? Fark. Do they have space to park my walking frame near the sta…"

Neil Alexander replied Dec 21, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Mate, it was 1980. I was young and inexperienced then. Just working up to century di…"

Neil Alexander replied Dec 20, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Bloody hell. Audax will give (read: sell) you a medal for riding 50km? And 100km? An…"

Neil Alexander replied Dec 20, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"You'll be there to see the races, no doubt, Dabba. Or do you have some compelling dr…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 14, 2019 to Newcastle Overnight

259 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Nigel

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service