Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,964)

Discussions Replied To (6638) Replies Latest Activity

"Noting that no-one has mentioned the town's name: A Quick Poll. Please answer honest…"

Neil Alexander replied 1 hour ago to WITWITB?

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Neil Alexander

"That rider and the dog which was chasing him probably froze to death right there dur…"

Neil Alexander replied yesterday to WITWITB?

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Neil Alexander

"After a pedestrian crossing of Silverwater Rd Sorry, I should have said "pedestrian…"

Neil Alexander replied on Saturday to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

416 8 hours ago
Reply by Nat Buckley

"Join the dots! https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.8159322,151.0313416,16.92z"

Neil Alexander replied on Saturday to Cycleways/SUP additions or extensions or upgrades.

416 8 hours ago
Reply by Nat Buckley

"In the early 1990s when the PVC was officially opened, pretty much before any of it…"

416 8 hours ago
Reply by Nat Buckley

"I also noticed a familiar name among the riders... http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcent…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 22 to Australian transcontinental bike race – On Now!

38 on Thursday
Reply by Jon

"Average 4%. 1 km. A mountain? That's not a mountain. THIS is a mountain. And they'll…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 20 to Australian transcontinental bike race – On Now!

38 on Thursday
Reply by Jon

"And mine. And Mr O''s. And probably lots of other SC members' homes on that crazy ci…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 20 to Australian transcontinental bike race – On Now!

38 on Thursday
Reply by Jon

"OTOH, to climb WTF Hill at all requires a few thousand practice km in the legs so, i…"

38 on Thursday
Reply by Jon

"Perhaps CoS can maintain the space count by sizing them for small cars only. Which w…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 18 to The bike lanes that ate Sydney ...parking

20 Mar 19
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service