Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,964)

Discussions Replied To (6633) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll be there to see the races, no doubt, Dabba. Or do you have some compelling dr…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 14 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

"You going, Bill?"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 11 to Newcastle Overnight

260 Nov 15
Reply by Nigel

"Bloody hell. Well spotted. I debated whether to crop the buildings out, but even I c…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 11 to WITWIT*B? At 139 Megalong St, Leura NSW. Obviously.

14 Nov 11
Reply by Bob Moore

"Here's the street scene. "

Neil Alexander replied Nov 11 to WITWIT*B? At 139 Megalong St, Leura NSW. Obviously.

14 Nov 11
Reply by Bob Moore

"All right, because I am a really nice guy, I will give you another view of the bicyc…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 5 to WITWIT*B? At 139 Megalong St, Leura NSW. Obviously.

14 Nov 11
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, soil is alkaline. Damn, what a giveaway. Yes, it's in NSW.  No, it's not coasta…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 31 to WITWIT*B? At 139 Megalong St, Leura NSW. Obviously.

14 Nov 11
Reply by Bob Moore

"Ohhhh, so it's fairly new? I don't think I've been to that part of the dark side for…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 24 to Overgrown path along the northern side of the CWL west of Timbrell Drive

8 Oct 24
Reply by Bob Moore

"Excuse my ignorance... but what's the "mini-Anzac Bridge"?"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 21 to Overgrown path along the northern side of the CWL west of Timbrell Drive

8 Oct 24
Reply by Bob Moore

"I doubt this is in the same league as your friend's photos but, anyway, it's a Roya…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 5 to WITWIMB wisits Warriewood Wetwands

12 Oct 5
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Not necessarily... I didn't say it wasn't either north or south, merely that it wasn…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 3 to WITWIMB wisits Warriewood Wetwands

12 Oct 5
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service