Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,996)

Discussions Replied To (6669) Replies Latest Activity

"On the subject of repression of cycling, here's an interesting film about MHLs relea…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Cycling fines soar in first year of harsher penalties in NSW

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Could use both brakes Nup. Rear is useless in this situation since it locks the whee…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"There must be two ways of doing it. Two ways, eh? The "right" way and the "wrong"…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"I called out to her about holding the rear brake lever  What did you say about holdi…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 6 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"The last time I think I felt safe on River Rd would have been about 45 years ago. I…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 1 to WITWIMB: After which I went and rode bits of the Great North Walk from here as suggested by Bob. Thanks, Bob :-(

43 Aug 1
Reply by jrjr

"Eww, that route doesn't sound painless or stress-free in any way, to me. But you are…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 31 to WITWIMB: After which I went and rode bits of the Great North Walk from here as suggested by Bob. Thanks, Bob :-(

43 Aug 1
Reply by jrjr

"@JK: Yeah, that's probably another section of the Great North Walk which also contin…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 31 to WITWIMB: After which I went and rode bits of the Great North Walk from here as suggested by Bob. Thanks, Bob :-(

43 Aug 1
Reply by jrjr

"Solely as a public service to Bob and other Sydney Cyclist members, I "rode" the wal…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 30 to WITWIMB: After which I went and rode bits of the Great North Walk from here as suggested by Bob. Thanks, Bob :-(

43 Aug 1
Reply by jrjr

"If you have a link-clicking aversion, here is the story: Opec and the oil barons fa…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 27 to Peak Oil on hold? Bad news for cycling?

108 Jul 29
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Some positive news for a change. Perhaps. At least we may be breathing fewer fumes i…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 27 to Peak Oil on hold? Bad news for cycling?

108 Jul 29
Reply by Scientia et Labore

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service