Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,483)

Discussions Replied To (6174) Replies Latest Activity

"Indeed it is, and soon the bridge will enable a nice circuit so you won't need to ba…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 24 to Homebush Bay Bridge - the first step to private vehicles

9 Jul 24
Reply by Peter Robinson

"It'd only be "straight after" with a bit of time travelling. But close-ish."

Neil Alexander replied Jul 23 to Charlie Pickering and cycling on tonight's (22/7/15) ABC The Weekly

12 Jul 24
Reply by Dabba

"Or, if you have a new-fangled digital TV, you can watch the whole program at 20:40 t…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 23 to Charlie Pickering and cycling on tonight's (22/7/15) ABC The Weekly

12 Jul 24
Reply by Dabba

"Classic and very funny. That wins the internet today."

Neil Alexander replied Jul 21 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"They lost me after this anyway: "...the differences in speed and mass of bicycles an…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 21 to Current policy for high speed traffic sharing

26 Jul 23
Reply by Henning

"Presumably the third lane goes on up the hill past the Showgrounds entry to make it…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 21 to Current policy for high speed traffic sharing

26 Jul 23
Reply by Henning

"I was stopped this afternoon by a roll of duct tape crossing the road in front of me…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 21 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Vous êtes de retour, Ma Dame Vélo. Qu'est-ce qui se passe? "

Neil Alexander replied Jul 20 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Good plan. Fortunately they are usually fairly visible, at least during daylight hou…"

Neil Alexander replied Jul 20 to What's the most unusual object which has brought your ride to a sudden halt?

32 Jul 21
Reply by Neil Alexander

"And milk those cows while you're at it."

Neil Alexander replied Jul 19 to Victim blaming from Amy Gillett

27 Jul 22
Reply by Wir sind Profi

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service