Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,996)

Discussions Replied To (6670) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have given you 50%... :-) From: http://willoughbydhs.org.au/History/Suburbs/…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 11 to Another WITWIMB: View from Harold Reid Reserve, Middle Cove

13 Aug 12
Reply by Dabba

"...and "predominantly" ;-)"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 11 to Bike storage solution on sydney trains

8 Aug 11
Reply by dr bean

"No walkers on the track up to UTS at all (nor in HR Res, for that matter). The steep…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 11 to Another WITWIMB: View from Harold Reid Reserve, Middle Cove

13 Aug 12
Reply by Dabba

"Not this time. I had had enough of carrying my bike after the climb from LCNP to the…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 10 to Another WITWIMB: View from Harold Reid Reserve, Middle Cove

13 Aug 12
Reply by Dabba

"Using both hands on the brakes on the ramp is a waste of one hand. What about all th…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 8 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"On the subject of repression of cycling, here's an interesting film about MHLs relea…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Cycling fines soar in first year of harsher penalties in NSW

19 Aug 10
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Could use both brakes Nup. Rear is useless in this situation since it locks the whee…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"There must be two ways of doing it. Two ways, eh? The "right" way and the "wrong"…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 7 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"I called out to her about holding the rear brake lever  What did you say about holdi…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 6 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8
Reply by Neil Alexander

"The last time I think I felt safe on River Rd would have been about 45 years ago. I…"

Neil Alexander replied Aug 1 to WITWIMB: After which I went and rode bits of the Great North Walk from here as suggested by Bob. Thanks, Bob :-(

43 Aug 1
Reply by jrjr

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service