Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,291)

Discussions Replied To (5992) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, derr! It is the North Shore University."

Neil Alexander replied on Sunday to M2 Road Widening - Two year exclusion for cyclists :(

121 yesterday
Reply by Josh

"Probably well patronised by MQ students if the fare at The Union hasn't improved..."

Neil Alexander replied on Sunday to M2 Road Widening - Two year exclusion for cyclists :(

121 yesterday
Reply by Josh

"Hmm, logical place for a seafood resto. I guess they can source their fish and eels…"

121 yesterday
Reply by Josh

"Given the size of the ballot paper which, being impossible to lay flat in the pollin…"

Neil Alexander replied on Sunday to Australian Cyclists Party: The last SPAM before the elections!

29 on Monday
Reply by Russ W

"It could help if you can post a pic of your trailer (from behind) to give an idea wh…"

Neil Alexander replied on Sunday to FLASHING BIKE LIGHT

12 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"I don't know if this has been announced on SC already but,  just this evening, I not…"

Neil Alexander replied on Saturday to M2 Road Widening - Two year exclusion for cyclists :(

121 yesterday
Reply by Josh

"I think the noise is intentional. In most cases. Particularly on the Meadowbank brid…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 26 to Lennox Bridge Parramatta - Support the Portals!

89 Mar 27
Reply by Profi Gelly

"No, it is perfectly rational and I predicted this more than 25 years ago when helmet…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 26 to Harbourside LAC Recovers Stolen Bikes - looking for owners

5 Mar 26
Reply by Profi Gelly

"According to Antony Green:  The extra option voters have in NSW is 'above the line'…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 24 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

38 Mar 27
Reply by Russ W

"It's easy. Number every square, put ACP and Greens 1 & 2 and #PutLNPLast. (That'…"

Neil Alexander replied Mar 24 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

38 Mar 27
Reply by Russ W

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service