Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,926)

Discussions Replied To (6602) Replies Latest Activity

"Didn't you have a bike like that when we first met? Shoulda kept it!"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 11 to Running a 2x crankset as a single chainring - advice

12 Nov 15
Reply by PeterT

""Among the elite riders of the era who competed [in the Tour de Trump] for the $250,…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 10 to Make Your Bicycle Great Again

19 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"An update on the light purchase (referred to in my above reply to the above reply).…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 10 to Any headlight running on AA batteries?

25 Nov 10
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Did he say exactly where that is?"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 8 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Nah, still too easy. The gradients in the Rockies are very pleasant and mostly inocc…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 8 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Yeah, well, as that journalistic wit you know says, it's all too easy. You really ne…"

Neil Alexander replied Nov 6 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Well done! You obviously have that soigneur well trained..."

Neil Alexander replied Nov 2 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"OK, so where are the boasts of how easy it was? Or Mr O''s list of excuses for not-f…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 31 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"I occasionally get messages that my connection is not secure and suggesting I should…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 25 to Is SC heading for another "crash"?

16 Nov 15
Reply by Dabba

"What could possibly go wrong? Well, for a start, the actual distance is 166.5km. Tho…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 19 to Fitz's Challenge updated: Sunday 30 October 2016

175 Nov 15
Reply by Donald Rintoule

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service