Neil Alexander's Discussions (5,888)

Discussions Replied To (5601) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell @joehockey. As you are in the industry, noelbike, he will listen to you. I am m…"

Neil Alexander replied on Tuesday to We subsidise road and rail commuters – why not bikes too?

18 on Tuesday
Reply by jelyot

"Ah, got it! "Innocent, unhelmeted motorist luckily unharmed when huge, heavy cyclist…"

Neil Alexander replied on Monday to Another Lucky Cyclist (But an iffy headline on the SMH)

32 yesterday
Reply by Jon

"How about "Dangerously negligent driver unharmed in crash with cyclist"? No, no. Doe…"

Neil Alexander replied on Monday to Another Lucky Cyclist (But an iffy headline on the SMH)

32 yesterday
Reply by Jon

"Is it really worth adding anything up to 10,000 metres horizontally, not to mention…"

Neil Alexander replied on Monday to to commute by bike or not?

26 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"Thanks, Hard Man. That's pretty much it, only the bit between Riverside Dr and Fonte…"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

" another alternate route is via Gladesville Br  I know you are a hard man who uses G…"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"Ah, my favourite subject. Cycle commuting on the lovely, leafy northside. Good tips…"

26 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"Given Dunc's way of "thinking", legislative action will likely be aimed at banning t…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 19 to woman driving the sedan was unharmed after colliding with a cyclist @ Neutral Bay 12/10/2014 - Graant Benett's life support switched off 17/10/2014

44 Oct 19
Reply by Stuart

"NO rain on long-range forecast for the NO this year? Yeah, right. I'd better buy som…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 10 to Fitz's Challenge 2014, Sunday 26 October

107 on Monday
Reply by Robflyte

"Hmmm, interesting survey that. I put nothing in all three boxes and it was still a v…"

Neil Alexander replied Oct 10 to Parramatta City River Draft Strategy Public Exhibition

7 Oct 12
Reply by Kevin

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service