Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,446)

Discussions Replied To (6138) Replies Latest Activity

"Noel, you've been around this site long enough to remember the great DaveW's argumen…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 25 to Cyclist killed in collision with truck in East Keilor,MELB. 24/6/15

6 Jun 25
Reply by herzog

"Hey, Bob, did you miss your chance in Part 1? http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/wor…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 24 to WITWIMB on Tour - pt 2

53 on Saturday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Bike looking a bit grubby in that pic, Bob. Hope you are not letting standards drop.…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 21 to WITWIMB on Tour - pt 2

53 on Saturday
Reply by Bob Moore

"...tubular steel rails... Thanks, now I have this stuck in my head: https://www.yout…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 20 to Comfortable saddle

31 Jun 22
Reply by Mark

"I reck'n that's yer problem. ;-)                     The giveaway^^ The rest was jus…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 20 to Comfortable saddle

31 Jun 22
Reply by Mark

"Did you get a metric spring? I think you would have needed an imperial one for a Bro…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 19 to Comfortable saddle

31 Jun 22
Reply by Mark

"King Duncan and his Knights of Kill-A-Lot. What a wonderful concept. :-( It's a sham…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 19 to 'Unsafe Cycle Lane' signs

13 Jun 19
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"I took that to be a somewhat fantastic representation of the existing shared footpat…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 16 to North Sydney Council: Proposed Cycleway and Streetscape Improvement Plan

13 Jun 23
Reply by Russ W

"This leaps out of the report on the website: "The proposed cycle way and associated…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 16 to North Sydney Council: Proposed Cycleway and Streetscape Improvement Plan

13 Jun 23
Reply by Russ W

""no change to exciting car parking provision" is probably good, though I can't say I…"

13 Jun 23
Reply by Russ W

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service