Neil Alexander's Discussions (6,818)

Discussions Replied To (6500) Replies Latest Activity

"Tks, I'm totes enlightened."

Neil Alexander replied Jun 15 to Another WITWIMB

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"Thanks, Bill. Yeah, the railways just don't get service, do they? Especially if you…"

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"Yeah, right. Bicycle commuting is selfish because it might take away a tiny amount o…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 15 to Don't commute in Sydney because it might inconvenience motorists.

56 5 hours ago
Reply by kirby

"BTW, @jrjr, my understanding is that the XPT will stop at Tarana, if requested, to p…"

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"Well done, Dabba and Bill. And excellent StreetView googling Bill and Peter! Apology…"

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"Good try, but you can't claim all the points for that, Dabba. "... so I want EXACT d…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 14 to Another WITWIMB

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"This is at the bottom of the same hill. Unfortunately, chainlink fencing half-way up…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 14 to WITWIMB, Solved. It's sheep country, after all.

53 Jun 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

"That's why it's not Blayney... Nor TC, for that matter, bb."

Neil Alexander replied Jun 14 to Another WITWIMB

27 Jun 16
Reply by Bill Parker

"Like Jamie Whincup's car on the last lap after it ran out of fuel at the top of Conr…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 13 to WITWIMB, Solved. It's sheep country, after all.

53 Jun 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Am thinking of doing O'Connell Rd all the way to Obes, then check out rail trail and…"

Neil Alexander replied Jun 13 to WITWIMB, Solved. It's sheep country, after all.

53 Jun 20
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service