Martin's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"That "teaching" looks very dodgy to me. The video is very poor advert for Bike SA. S…"

Martin replied Feb 15 to Safe Cycling

8 Feb 16
Reply by Beck

"I think the introduction of catalytic converters had a lot to do with reducing visib…"

Martin replied Feb 1 to Sydney Air Quality

24 Feb 2
Reply by jelyot

"Rather fluorescent yellow with reflective stripes so we can see them."

24 Feb 2
Reply by jelyot

"Perhaps the Australian Cyclists Party (in collaboration with the Greens?) could push…"

24 Feb 2
Reply by jelyot

"I don't think warnings about pollution are over stated. Pollution from cars kills mo…"

24 Feb 2
Reply by jelyot

"I suggest that at least part of the problem here is the combination of poorly writte…"

Martin replied Dec 20, 2013 to Why is noone mentioning the Michael Rogers thing?

27 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Kylie

"I reckon we are all just one text message or one mobile phone call (or any other dis…"

Martin replied Dec 17, 2013 to "on a bike you are close to death and so become a more intense version of your true self" - Lucy Kellaway .

9 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by kirby

"From Austroads research report AP-R420-13 "Impact of Roadside Advertising on Road Sa…"

Martin replied Dec 10, 2013 to Mark Textor spokesperson for AGF...

16 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Martin

"Peter Martin (Fairfax economics journalist and also a cyclist) wrote interesting art…"

Martin replied Nov 14, 2013 to If Thomas Kelly has been "king hit" by a car, would the driver go to jail?

31 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mark Lambert

"The way the RMS programmes traffic light controllers contributes to the problem. Unl…"

Martin replied Oct 1, 2013 to Article on rage cagers in the SMH

27 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by sammy

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service