AdamM's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"No eyelets? Then get an Axiom rack that mounts at the QR. For example: Axiom Streaml…"

AdamM replied on Tuesday to I just went n+1

26 on Thursday
Reply by PeterT

"Yep, I've been saying this all along to those people who say "Well, everyone has a d…"

AdamM replied Jul 27 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Where do we go from here? Ride mountain bikes and not ride on the roads again?"

AdamM replied Jul 27 to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) ?

41 yesterday
Reply by noelbike

"I'm not so sure about the "shutting the gate" part. Essentially, all bicycles and co…"

AdamM replied Jul 24 to Behold the taxman cometh!

15 Jul 24
Reply by AdamM

"I have faced similar challenges, Bill. The LBS staff can be great, but too often the…"

AdamM replied Jul 23 to Behold the taxman cometh!

15 Jul 24
Reply by AdamM

"With "friends" like these, who needs enemies?"

AdamM replied Jul 15 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"BV (Bicycle Network) is listed as one of the "cycling organisations" that attended,…"

AdamM replied Jul 15 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

""Increased fines for cyclists" What a surprise that Bicycle Network was in the room…"

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"I'm guessing something like this one below wouldn't achieve the desired effect, alth…"

AdamM replied Jul 8 to Bicycle Network: "Riders, wear your helmet. And BNSW, you suck"

52 Jul 10
Reply by YUGYUG

"The other issue I have with this style of path is the need to pay even more attentio…"

AdamM replied Jun 12 to Carrington Road Separated Cycleway

14 Jun 12
Reply by Peter Robinson

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service