AdamM's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

""is rewarded with some other perk or job when he gets punted" That's just standard o…"

AdamM replied Dec 5 to Rider ID is dead.

53 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"Or, Baird and colleagues have announced it so they can make a clean start after they…"

AdamM replied Dec 2 to Rider ID is dead.

53 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"Yep. One can't help but wonder if the sole reason it was ever proposed was simply to…"

AdamM replied Dec 2 to Rider ID is dead.

53 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"The Rider by Tim Krabbe is excellent, as others have already said. If you can find a…"

AdamM replied Nov 28 to Books on cycling

16 9 hours ago
Reply by noelbike

"Great work, Rob. I might take you up on that with my first gen Fly6."

AdamM replied Nov 25 to Fly6 safety camera and rear light combo

86 Nov 25
Reply by PeterT

"1. Are they riding a bicycle? YES/NO 2. Are they in NSW? YES/NO If yes to both, FINE…"

AdamM replied Nov 21 to $1.3 million in cycle fines in first months of new laws dwarf penalties for motorists

26 Nov 29
Reply by James Mahon

""The last thing I need is for some copper to unilaterally decide that I was riding m…"

AdamM replied Nov 21 to $1.3 million in cycle fines in first months of new laws dwarf penalties for motorists

26 Nov 29
Reply by James Mahon

"I agree, celebrating Duncan Gay moving on is premature when the same parties are in…"

AdamM replied Nov 21 to Does the Orange defeat of the Nats turn on the light at the end of the tunnel?

24 Nov 24
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"I've added you as a "friend". Once you've accepted, I can let you know my mobile num…"

AdamM replied Nov 16 to Rent a road bike in Newcastle?

3 Nov 16
Reply by AdamM

"Hi Tim, Metro Cycles is the bike shop next to the Bank Corner cafe. I'm not aware of…"

AdamM replied Nov 15 to Rent a road bike in Newcastle?

3 Nov 16
Reply by AdamM

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service