AdamM's Discussions (364)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Late to the thread, but best wishes for a complete, if not speedy, recovery Cogs."

AdamM replied Sep 18 to Prostate Cancer Month Sept 2017

16 Sep 20
Reply by Pat The Rat

"I was seeing my GP only last week in a "I'm 43, what do I need to be checking for no…"

AdamM replied Sep 18 to Prostate Cancer Month Sept 2017

16 Sep 20
Reply by Pat The Rat

"Yep, the SMH is spot on with that editorial. It will change nothing, but they have s…"

AdamM replied Sep 18 to Duncan Gay takes job with transport consultancy

13 Sep 18
Reply by James Gray

"This is a good example of why too cozy a relationship between an advocacy body and t…"

AdamM replied Sep 13 to Bicycle NSW promotes helmets with Transport NSW 'facts' on Facebook

18 Sep 14
Reply by Jim Frech

""We'll take up running. We will drive lots. He will be happy int he car playing with…"

AdamM replied Aug 29 to Bicycle sales slump in Australia

13 Aug 30
Reply by Sam Daykin

"Unfortunately not that surprising. The seemingly relentless "roads are dangerous", "…"

AdamM replied Aug 29 to Bicycle sales slump in Australia

13 Aug 30
Reply by Sam Daykin

"When I lived closer to the Fernleigh Track in Newcastle I used to fairly regularly p…"

AdamM replied Aug 22 to Tree pruning request being ignored - Norman St Concord (next to golf course)

22 Sep 7
Reply by jrjr

"Wonderful!"

AdamM replied Jul 26 to Headbadge Hunter: Rescuing the Beautiful Branding of Long Lost Bicycles

2 Jul 26
Reply by AdamM

"I considered that initially, but these lights do not appear to be designed to provid…"

AdamM replied Jul 25 to Kickstarter : CIO Light by Reelight

7 Jul 29
Reply by PeterT

"OUCH!"

AdamM replied Jul 7 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service