AdamM's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha ha, that's hilarious. Even more hilarious is that I got rated an "Uber snob": You…"

AdamM replied Aug 27 to Are you a cycling snob ?

30 on Friday
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"There are only two scenarios where left hand front makes any sense IMO. The first is…"

AdamM replied Aug 26 to Brakes specified for Left hand Front vs Right hand Front

11 Aug 27
Reply by Michael Fagan

"As herzog says, when purchasing complete brakes, you are specifying which lever come…"

AdamM replied Aug 26 to Brakes specified for Left hand Front vs Right hand Front

11 Aug 27
Reply by Michael Fagan

"Shimano and SRAM now make brifters with hydraulic brakes, and not just the electroni…"

AdamM replied Aug 19 to Brifters or barcons, that is the question?

21 Aug 19
Reply by noelbike

"Yep, the Spicy Curry is aluminium. The more I look at it, the more I like it. The sm…"

AdamM replied Aug 11 to Spicy Curry!

18 Aug 11
Reply by AdamM

"This looks like a great bike for cargo hauling duties, although I wonder how practic…"

18 Aug 11
Reply by AdamM

"Jon speaks so much truth. And wormy, wriggly kids are so much harder to manage on a…"

18 Aug 11
Reply by AdamM

"Yes, the word "secondary" in the description is the clue, the "primary riding positi…"

AdamM replied Aug 7 to 3 times more cyclists than motorists being nabbed under new Qld road rules

17 Aug 8
Reply by noelbike

"I will be doing exactly this as soon as my daughter is old enough to no longer need…"

AdamM replied Aug 7 to Riding long(er) distance with kids - Trail Gator

16 Aug 7
Reply by PeterT

"Being a Shimano hub, I assume your dynamo hub uses cup and cone bearings, rather tha…"

AdamM replied Aug 7 to Help : how much resistance should a dynamo hub have ?

26 Aug 7
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service