AdamM's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"The consolidation of compacted fill is a real issue with trench backfilling. Even wi…"

AdamM replied Feb 24 to John Whitton Bridge may close for 1 month next year by Ausgrid, Have your say

31 Feb 24
Reply by James Mahon

"I love my bikes with dynamo lights. It's just great o jump on the cargo bike and nev…"

AdamM replied Feb 21 to Differentiating between charged and discharged batteries

10 Feb 21
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"I'm sure she has heard the arguments. More worrying is that she may just not care."

AdamM replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

"PT could be bike-train-bike if you had a folding bike. The perfect excuse for a love…"

AdamM replied Feb 15 to Baulkham Hills to Milperra commute

28 19 hours ago
Reply by Robflyte

"And the "Go Together" campaign page has finally been amended to reflect that: http:/…"

AdamM replied Jan 27 to Bike licences

5 Jan 27
Reply by timothy.clifford

"Agreed. Whilst I can see some sense in setting an advisory maximum handlebar width f…"

AdamM replied Jan 23 to Recall: Giant Bicycles - various Giant Stance, Liv & ToughRoad bikes (odd recall this one)

27 Jan 23
Reply by Richard (Poncho)

""is rewarded with some other perk or job when he gets punted" That's just standard o…"

AdamM replied Dec 5, 2016 to Rider ID is dead.

53 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by PeterT

"Or, Baird and colleagues have announced it so they can make a clean start after they…"

AdamM replied Dec 2, 2016 to Rider ID is dead.

53 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by PeterT

"Yep. One can't help but wonder if the sole reason it was ever proposed was simply to…"

AdamM replied Dec 2, 2016 to Rider ID is dead.

53 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by PeterT

"Great work, Rob. I might take you up on that with my first gen Fly6."

AdamM replied Nov 25, 2016 to Fly6 safety camera and rear light combo

86 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service