AdamM's Discussions (364)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

""start a conversation with the NSW Police to make sure their troops are educated and…"

AdamM replied Jul 4 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

"From which the obvious lesson is to always go to the A&E department, regardless…"

AdamM replied Jul 4 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

""sending it to people that care enough" Are there any in positions where they can ma…"

AdamM replied Jun 27 to Some food for thought from the Guardian

5 Jun 27
Reply by AdamM

"Yep, looks like low rider rack mounts to me. Note that it is perfectly possible to u…"

AdamM replied Jun 5 to Help : Does anyone know what this threaded hole is on the side of my fork ?

11 Jun 5
Reply by PeterT

"The entire Melbourne to Brisbane Inland Route for freight trains, all 1700km of eith…"

AdamM replied May 26 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

"Good rant! I agree on the principle of increases in tolls, provided there is a viabl…"

AdamM replied May 26 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

"Wow, that's a huge detour! No motorist would accept that as reasonable (not that RMS…"

AdamM replied May 16 to Botany to Cronulla via airport

8 Aug 12
Reply by Chris

"You don't need fancy, nor expensive brakes. Just buy whatever Shimano hydraulic brak…"

AdamM replied Apr 20 to Mike needs a new bike ...

53 Oct 19
Reply by Bill Parker

"I'm sure there are many reasons they want these trails closed, but it's so much easi…"

AdamM replied Apr 20 to CLOSURE OF QUARRY ROAD FIRETRAIL

40 Apr 20
Reply by mikesbytes

"It's a pity the quarry trail runs along that ridge line. If it followed a contour li…"

AdamM replied Apr 20 to CLOSURE OF QUARRY ROAD FIRETRAIL

40 Apr 20
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service