Edward Re's Discussions (1,138)

Discussions Replied To (1064) Replies Latest Activity

"All it needs is some more businesses on site to provide some employment, and it coul…"

Edward Re replied yesterday to New Bridge over Homebush Bay

12 yesterday
Reply by Edward Re

"It's the noise, the air pollution and the addition of thousands of cars per day to t…"

Edward Re replied yesterday to WasteCon - St Peters Interchange, "Even I was staggered by how big that is"

42 10 hours ago
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Cycleways that were promised and didn't get built or got delayed could be a whole ne…"

Edward Re replied yesterday to WasteCon - St Peters Interchange, "Even I was staggered by how big that is"

42 10 hours ago
Reply by Peter Robinson

"That is news: Duncan Gay is a golden god. If you have a property within 1 km of this…"

Edward Re replied on Thursday to WasteCon - St Peters Interchange, "Even I was staggered by how big that is"

42 10 hours ago
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Thanks Mr. BikeSydney."

Edward Re replied on Monday to New Bridge over Homebush Bay

12 yesterday
Reply by Edward Re

"Is there an article about this bridge in some newspaper? I searched for it, even Goo…"

Edward Re replied on Sunday to New Bridge over Homebush Bay

12 yesterday
Reply by Edward Re

"Bah! How many more years of this will there be? "A supply glut has been evident for…"

Edward Re replied Aug 26 to 'Peak Oil' and the consequences for cycling

346 Aug 26
Reply by Edward Re

"""Unreliable or non-existent cost-benefit analyses have been an obstacle to optimal…"

Edward Re replied Aug 14 to Best Infrastructure ... and the winner is walking & cycle schemes!

3 Aug 14
Reply by Edward Re

"lol, big improvement. I like it!"

Edward Re replied Aug 14 to Bicycle Network... and threats of legal action

166 Aug 14
Reply by Russ W

"Maybe blacken the old ones, and push out some new ones way to give a lotmore space."

Edward Re replied Jul 14 to College St tearup begins

75 Jul 17
Reply by Save College St Cycleway

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service