Edward Re's Discussions (1,036)

Discussions Replied To (969) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree! And the residential roads should be as skinny as possible. The engineers like…"

Edward Re replied Oct 16 to Over the last 2 days, 1 boy killed, 1 boy in critical condition

11 on Tuesday
Reply by PeterT

"How many million will you spend on cycling and when? There's been several plans but…"

Edward Re replied Oct 15 to 2015 State Election.

15 Oct 16
Reply by Dabba

"yes, I'm sympathetic to the point she makes about being visible. Having said that, a…"

Edward Re replied Oct 8 to Anna Meares shows us how to be safe

23 Oct 8
Reply by Warren Hudson

"Small caution: when checking out the rental prices, usually they quote in for the we…"

Edward Re replied Oct 1 to Greetings from a Sydney bound American

52 Oct 11
Reply by Dabba

"In my place, I used to store it in a small room next to the front door that the kids…"

Edward Re replied Sep 29 to Improving apartment design to increase the number of cycling trips?

14 Sep 29
Reply by Edward Re

"Is Miranda and save our streets actually interested in one lane of bikes, or is it r…"

Edward Re replied Sep 15 to Anti-Cycleway brigade attack Castlereagh St Cycleway

42 Sep 17
Reply by Jasesly

"It is overkill, though you wouldn't have to by another bike for a while. I'm *always…"

Edward Re replied Sep 11 to Steel frame commuter bikes recommendations and comments

65 Sep 11
Reply by Edward Re

"Done!"

Edward Re replied Sep 8 to Rail Trails for NSW

43 Sep 8
Reply by Warren Hudson

"Not available locally I don't think, but I'd really like one of these: http://www.pa…"

Edward Re replied Sep 7 to Steel frame commuter bikes recommendations and comments

65 Sep 11
Reply by Edward Re

"Thanks Bob, great article!! I might see about reposting that elsewhere.. If they pai…"

Edward Re replied Sep 2 to Who pays for roads? Road expenditure and income

14 Sep 2
Reply by jelyot

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service