Edward Re's Discussions (1,112)

Discussions Replied To (1040) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha! Good idea for spreading an important health message."

Edward Re replied on Monday to Another LED variable message signs trailer

24 on Monday
Reply by Edward Re

""Get gay" might be confusing...  Any shots of the illegally parked vehicle decal? Ni…"

Edward Re replied Apr 15 to Another LED variable message signs trailer

24 on Monday
Reply by Edward Re

"Good news it's gone. Bad news - you missed your chance to screw the sign up. :) The…"

Edward Re replied Apr 14 to Another LED variable message signs trailer

24 on Monday
Reply by Edward Re

"Cycling reduces the risk of dementia, so get out there and pedal more Bill. :)"

Edward Re replied Apr 14 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"I find it hard to understand. If you think it's over, why trash the party so much? W…"

Edward Re replied Apr 12 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"I knew no one reads papers, but this is better. "

Edward Re replied Apr 12 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"We won't get your support. But how about you stop trashing us at every chance possib…"

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"I think you've hit the nail on the head Neil! When we were campaigning, we had so ma…"

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"Can Dave Sharp speak for Dave Sharp? Who are you TLC?"

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

"I'd work for the Russian Roulette party before I started working for yours."

Edward Re replied Apr 11 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

76 Apr 14
Reply by Profi Gelly

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service