Edward Re's Discussions (1,092)

Discussions Replied To (1021) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right; it's going to take a lot more elections before we're known at all. We…"

Edward Re replied yesterday to Australian Cyclists Party: The last SPAM before the elections!

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Russ W

"Sounds like Da Munch knows more than me! As long as you print exactly what's on the…"

Edward Re replied on Friday to Australian Cyclists Party: The last SPAM before the elections!

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Russ W

"Sorry to say, but I think it is illegal. Voting material has to be registered with t…"

Edward Re replied on Friday to Australian Cyclists Party: The last SPAM before the elections!

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Russ W

"almost forgot sunscreen, thanks!! We've got 10,000 how to vote cards for Willoughby,…"

29 1 hour ago
Reply by Russ W

"I have to say that Anthony has been working like a demon on this campaign and deserv…"

Edward Re replied on Thursday to State Election St George & Sutherland Shire Leader

2 on Thursday
Reply by Edward Re

"And and if you want to give the ACP a big push, could you please link, like or share…"

Edward Re replied on Wednesday to Livable cities and Duncan Gay

15 on Friday
Reply by Yaffa Gould

"Being a director on a toll road company board."

Edward Re replied on Wednesday to Livable cities and Duncan Gay

15 on Friday
Reply by Yaffa Gould

"Sorry - update: I'll be at the Willoughby Public School. We're targetting the booths…"

Edward Re replied on Wednesday to NSW Election 28 March 2015 Australian Cyclists Party (ACP) call for help

9 on Wednesday
Reply by noelbike

"Let's drop in a copy of The High Cost of Free Parking by Donald Shoup to the No Park…"

Edward Re replied Mar 24 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

38 on Friday
Reply by Russ W

"Being part of the block that they need to form a majority, that's the dream!! Thanks…"

Edward Re replied Mar 22 to Bicycle NSW and the NSW election 2015. Make your vote count on the 28th

38 on Friday
Reply by Russ W

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service