back street baron's Discussions (590)

Discussions Replied To (566) Replies Latest Activity

"interesting review....11k out of a chain is pretty impressive. That said he is only…"

back street baron replied Sep 29 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

37 on Saturday
Reply by John Knight

"I am using green oil at the moment, it is an oil but sets dry. https://eurocycles.co…"

back street baron replied Sep 25 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

37 on Saturday
Reply by John Knight

"I'm  glad you raised this as I too am not that happy with the lubes I have used in t…"

back street baron replied Sep 25 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

37 on Saturday
Reply by John Knight

"I also heard that some schools now have bike and scooter licences now too, these man…"

back street baron replied Aug 29 to Bicycle sales slump in Australia

13 Aug 30
Reply by Sam Daykin

"They have a gps and the location is visable on the app so to really hide them you wo…"

back street baron replied Aug 25 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

"wetsuit repair kit?"

back street baron replied Aug 1 to Help - fixing a thermal bib

25 Sep 2
Reply by PeterT

"Police might be interested given this https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/…"

back street baron replied Jul 27 to Hillsbus dangerous driving - how should I handle this

9 Jul 30
Reply by Dabba

"I think they  would be visible from both sides pretty well thorough the wheel, the l…"

back street baron replied Jul 25 to Kickstarter : CIO Light by Reelight

7 Jul 29
Reply by PeterT

"I agree they look great. I have two sets of the previous model. The only downside I…"

back street baron replied Jul 25 to Kickstarter : CIO Light by Reelight

7 Jul 29
Reply by PeterT

"Integration with the Opal card would be great, provided the cost was competitive wit…"

back street baron replied Jun 20 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

93 Sep 28
Reply by Will Wassell

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service