back street baron's Discussions (606)

Discussions Replied To (581) Replies Latest Activity

"Duncan this comment suggest you have not spent  much time looking after kids? "

back street baron replied May 16 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"They can park where ever they want if attending an emergency"

back street baron replied Mar 23 to Police enforce non existent law

10 Mar 24
Reply by Jon

"lifts also brake down, one at Kogarah Station was out of service for months.....wait…"

back street baron replied Mar 22 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

77 Mar 27
Reply by Bob Moore

"I am also aware of some school requiring kids to sign a bike/scooter licence. To do…"

back street baron replied Mar 21 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Thanks Peter, this was how I had interpreted this (and most drivers seem to too) but…"

back street baron replied Mar 2 to Who needs to give way to who here?

6 Mar 2
Reply by mikesbytes

"I guess this is the crux of it. I remember when learning to drive 20 odd years ago b…"

back street baron replied Mar 2 to Who needs to give way to who here?

6 Mar 2
Reply by mikesbytes

"This link has a few sections that I have cut and pasted below.   http://www.rms.nsw.…"

back street baron replied Mar 1 to Who needs to give way to who here?

6 Mar 2
Reply by mikesbytes

"they are reported by CCD (census  collection districts)  see http://www.abs.gov.au/a…"

back street baron replied Nov 24, 2017 to Cycling origins and destinations map, ABS data

10 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by James Mahon

"thanks this is really cool info.... i can see my own dot on the map...a bit sad as n…"

back street baron replied Nov 23, 2017 to Cycling origins and destinations map, ABS data

10 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by James Mahon

"~625 nm"

back street baron replied Nov 20, 2017 to WITWIMB

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service