back street baron's Discussions (569)

Discussions Replied To (545) Replies Latest Activity

"You are probably right, I think my helmet light instruction specifically mentioned t…"

back street baron replied Dec 8 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 10 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"I thought mounting lights on a helmet was already a no no, but for a different reaso…"

back street baron replied Dec 8 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 10 hours ago
Reply by Andrew K

"Hurstville council focus more on the cost side of things than the effectiveness. Her…"

back street baron replied Dec 1 to Best examples of Cost-efficient Cycling Treatments

40 Dec 4
Reply by Tony Arnold

"Scott Morrison's home turf, all he can say is stop the boats, what did they expect?"

back street baron replied Nov 28 to Getting boats off the roads

59 Nov 29
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"My take was that it was just saying that it is possible but there are hurdles. I ema…"

back street baron replied Nov 28 to What do you want?

32 Dec 3
Reply by PeterT

"Sorry,  to clarify under twelve is legal on footpath (unless otherwise signposted),…"

32 Dec 3
Reply by PeterT

"I made inquiries  on number 2 a while back response from Ray Williams attached "

32 Dec 3
Reply by PeterT

"You are right you can ride on the footpath without consequence at the moment. But cu…"

32 Dec 3
Reply by PeterT

"That is the one. They do the CoS parking meters. I put a complaint in at the time th…"

back street baron replied Nov 27 to The old water-bottle held like a club trick.

9 Nov 27
Reply by Will Wassell

"Agreed, I once hit a car with my hand when crossing a road when they almost ran me o…"

back street baron replied Nov 27 to The old water-bottle held like a club trick.

9 Nov 27
Reply by Will Wassell

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service