back street baron's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (548) Replies Latest Activity

"Not entirely your fault. I saw on the facebook page a suggestion to thumb tack the r…"

back street baron replied Apr 21 to Ran into this as a place to avoid riding because of a protest on last Sat (Kurnell)

21 Apr 21
Reply by Snowy_5

"can't imagine a carban tax getting any traction here...boats on the other hand"

back street baron replied Mar 23 to Paris introduces partial car ban

4 Mar 23
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"I suppose this in one advantage of hanging storage, I get a good view of the undersi…"

back street baron replied Mar 13 to reminder : check your tires, especially the rear if they are covered by mudguards

42 May 26
Reply by Neil Alexander

"fail? no, it is a mod to reduce fork rake and wheel base for faster steering. The o…"

back street baron replied Feb 24 to Front Fork Fail

17 Feb 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"You are probably right, I think my helmet light instruction specifically mentioned t…"

back street baron replied Dec 8, 2014 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

"I thought mounting lights on a helmet was already a no no, but for a different reaso…"

back street baron replied Dec 8, 2014 to NSW police crack down on helmet cameras (on motorcyclists) could it affect cyclists.

42 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

"Hurstville council focus more on the cost side of things than the effectiveness. Her…"

back street baron replied Dec 1, 2014 to Best examples of Cost-efficient Cycling Treatments

40 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Tony Arnold

"Scott Morrison's home turf, all he can say is stop the boats, what did they expect?"

back street baron replied Nov 28, 2014 to Getting boats off the roads

63 Mar 18
Reply by Bob Moore

"My take was that it was just saying that it is possible but there are hurdles. I ema…"

back street baron replied Nov 28, 2014 to What do you want?

32 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by PeterT

"Sorry,  to clarify under twelve is legal on footpath (unless otherwise signposted),…"

back street baron replied Nov 28, 2014 to What do you want?

32 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service