back street baron's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (493) Replies Latest Activity

"For riding maybee, but bike mass makes difference up the SHB stairs."

back street baron replied Jan 21 to Why do many more men than women commute by bike?

64 Jan 23
Reply by Jason Brown

"Reporting it to the local fire station won't do any good, as it is not a fire hazard…"

back street baron replied Jan 14 to Councils/RMS treating cyclists as 3rd class

37 Feb 4
Reply by Le Marquis Géliot-Guillaume

"Sorry was refering to the term "very unique". This bloke explains better than I do.…"

back street baron replied Dec 20, 2013 to Colnago C-29 29er MTB with full XTR - very unique

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by back street baron

"Very unique! SUS you should know better than this."

back street baron replied Dec 19, 2013 to Colnago C-29 29er MTB with full XTR - very unique

6 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by back street baron

"Wayne, is there a route identified? I am not that familiar with the area."

back street baron replied Dec 5, 2013 to Petition for safe bike route Kincumber Avoca Beach

6 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by wayne1966

"If enough people have the same concerns it will at least noted in the summary of res…"

back street baron replied Oct 25, 2013 to Safety survey- City of Sydney

6 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Le Marquis Géliot-Guillaume

"I will be quite interested to see how this pans out in reality. As you rightly point…"

back street baron replied Oct 21, 2013 to On Your Bike blog - "Why do cyclists shave their legs?"

517 Feb 20
Reply by DamianM

"on that note CABA set will keep your lungs nice and clean. Possibly a bit heavy for…"

back street baron replied Oct 21, 2013 to Anyone else commute or ride with a dust mask?

21 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Jon

"This is just awful. The funny thing about the BN logo is that it does not even make…"

back street baron replied Oct 15, 2013 to Bicycle Network... and threats of legal action

157 yesterday
Reply by John Knight

"Yes change of route is probably the best option. Some birds seem to prefarentially a…"

back street baron replied Oct 1, 2013 to Swooping birds -- warning signs?

31 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service