back street baron's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (565) Replies Latest Activity

"No mention of compulsory ID for swimmers either. "

back street baron replied Feb 15 to Breaking news : Duncan Gay bans speeding motorised vehicles for the safety of human powered ones

10 Feb 15
Reply by John Knight

"I have seen a cop car sitting there fining people for doing exactly what you describ…"

back street baron replied Feb 9 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

56 Feb 26
Reply by Bob Moore

"Or uniform fines for all classes of vehicles, set at the rate applicable to trucks w…"

back street baron replied Dec 25, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"@Daniel Your first and second point contradict each other. If you have a crash there…"

back street baron replied Dec 22, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"this video slow down and give us space might also make for a good talking point. If…"

back street baron replied Dec 7, 2015 to Road rules for overtaking cyclists

61 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Rob Berry

"a bit hard to tell with parallax etc how close it was (but it looks close, if you ha…"

61 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Rob Berry

"Sounds like you need to be bus aware, after all "Buses are large, heavy vehicles and…"

61 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Rob Berry

"I am running 700c wheels which obviously spin slower for a given speed compared with…"

back street baron replied Jul 28, 2015 to Help : how much resistance should a dynamo hub have ?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Sam Powrie

"Yup same here. Also the bearings seem to work better with some weight on them and al…"

back street baron replied Jul 27, 2015 to Help : how much resistance should a dynamo hub have ?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Sam Powrie

"Not entirely your fault. I saw on the facebook page a suggestion to thumb tack the r…"

back street baron replied Apr 21, 2015 to Ran into this as a place to avoid riding because of a protest on last Sat (Kurnell)

21 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Snowy_5

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service