back street baron's Discussions (551)

Discussions Replied To (528) Replies Latest Activity

"An axle mounted rear mech will still work. Eg shimano tourney. You may also find a h…"

back street baron replied Oct 12 to please help with advice , can this be repaired ?

26 Oct 14
Reply by sammy

"How can it be Stockholm syndrome, no mandatory helmet laws over there!"

back street baron replied Sep 30 to An open letter to those who yell at me for not wearing a helmet.

43 Oct 1
Reply by Dabba

"there is some useful stuff in there, detail on light phasing (which can be used to d…"

back street baron replied Sep 30 to Research on Traffic Signals on cycleways in CBD

5 Sep 30
Reply by back street baron

"OUCH! The guys name was Bill Posters. More seriously, could you approach the employe…"

back street baron replied Sep 17 to It happened – stopped by a ped at 45km/hr

31 Sep 18
Reply by Bob Moore

""Yes, I fought against  THE OCTOPUS bike paths in Sydney in 2014.""

back street baron replied Sep 16 to Anti-Cycleway brigade attack Castlereagh St Cycleway

42 Sep 17
Reply by Jasesly

"Thanks for the clarification , i missed that update."

back street baron replied Sep 12 to Anyone had issues with gas cylinder delivery trucks around Mascot / Alexandria?

16 yesterday
Reply by Andrew K

"Why not report it to workcover, regardless of police action? They have powers the po…"

back street baron replied Sep 12 to Anyone had issues with gas cylinder delivery trucks around Mascot / Alexandria?

16 yesterday
Reply by Andrew K

"what about the City's counter-counter- counter movement?"

back street baron replied Sep 11 to Anti-Cycleway brigade attack Castlereagh St Cycleway

42 Sep 17
Reply by Jasesly

"I was not aware of this, there are shared path signs around gibbons St but none on L…"

back street baron replied Sep 10 to Crossing the rail line at Redfern Station

8 Sep 10
Reply by Samuel Russell

"Yes adjacent to the station on Gibbons st is shared path. I was referring to  the se…"

back street baron replied Sep 10 to Crossing the rail line at Redfern Station

8 Sep 10
Reply by Samuel Russell

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service