Bob Moore's Discussions (6,847)

Discussions Replied To (6427) Replies Latest Activity

"The current bike plan in Transport 2056 or whatever it is called isn’t too bad, with…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 13 to Labor seeks the cycling vote ...

8 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"Hey Bill, IWC planners now are saying they will be asking for a shared path along Pa…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 13 to The Dot Lane east-west route through Leichhardt is open

14 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"Have to keep a watch out for them, will they be wearing funny hats and carrying clip…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 13 to Cycling route through Buruwan Park, Glebe, lost to WestConnex/RMS

9 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"Better than the touring frame?  The GR270 Special Gravel bike looks like a bargain t…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 12 to Affordable Lynskey's.

177 Mar 12
Reply by Bob Moore

"Denise, FYI, what I just got back from the Westconnex “Place Manager” after calling…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 12 to Cycling route through Buruwan Park, Glebe, lost to WestConnex/RMS

9 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"re Johnston’s Ck, IWC now are saying Sydney Water won’t permit use of the canal betw…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 9 to The Dot Lane east-west route through Leichhardt is open

14 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"There should be a Cycleway along Pyrmont Bridge Rd from the Foreshore path to Banks…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 9 to The Dot Lane east-west route through Leichhardt is open

14 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"This shows the new road cutting across Buruwan Park and severing the path. But if th…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 9 to Cycling route through Buruwan Park, Glebe, lost to WestConnex/RMS

9 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"RMS told me a year ago they would retain a path around the edge of the park, on the…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 9 to Cycling route through Buruwan Park, Glebe, lost to WestConnex/RMS

9 Mar 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"I rode past there once on way to Fassifern station I recall now. Remember riding thr…"

Bob Moore replied Mar 4 to WITWIMB - Solved!

11 Mar 5
Reply by timothy.clifford

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service