Bob Moore's Discussions (7,045)

Discussions Replied To (6610) Replies Latest Activity

"its not even a real timber truss bridge, its got a steel frame, so i wonder if its j…"

Bob Moore replied 12 hours ago to Timber truss bridge over Johnstons Ck, closed

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"Troglodytes."

Bob Moore replied 12 hours ago to Strata by-laws on Bicycle parking

22 11 hours ago
Reply by Bill Parker

"It was put on the first rung of the IA ladder as a concept or “initiative” a number…"

Bob Moore replied on Monday to What happened to the Infrastructure Australia recommendation for 300km cycle path network for Sydney?

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"anyone want a Renault Clio, 2004, 50,000 km? "

Bob Moore replied on Saturday to Gazelle e-bike - repair or replace?

10 on Saturday
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Kind words Mike but i seem to be just reporting bad news often. Some more news is th…"

Bob Moore replied Jan 24 to New To Sydney - Route Suggestion From Inner West to Pyrmont?

10 Jan 24
Reply by Bob Moore

"BNSW has been behind a petition on the detours for cyclists, see their website.  The…"

Bob Moore replied Jan 21 to New To Sydney - Route Suggestion From Inner West to Pyrmont?

10 Jan 24
Reply by Bob Moore

"model by laws  https://legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/regulation/2016/501/sch3 sectio…"

Bob Moore replied Jan 21 to Strata by-laws on Bicycle parking

22 11 hours ago
Reply by Bill Parker

"Lilyfield Rd footbridge at Victoria Rd to be demolished in March, requiring lengthy…"

Bob Moore replied Jan 21 to New To Sydney - Route Suggestion From Inner West to Pyrmont?

10 Jan 24
Reply by Bob Moore

"Credit to Matt Kean, NSW Env Minister.  https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/this-is-…"

Bob Moore replied Dec 11, 2019 to Did Rob Stokes really say this?

7 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Bob Moore

"BNSW members just use their own logins I think, that’s how I get in. Not much activi…"

Bob Moore replied Dec 7, 2019 to BNSW Forums v2? v3?

3 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service