Bob Moore's Discussions (6,241)

Discussions Replied To (5850) Replies Latest Activity

"Neil, getting back to your proclivities and haunts, can you get round the foreshore…"

Bob Moore replied 14 hours ago to WITWIMB: Princes St Lookout in Boronia Park at Hunters Hill

19 4 hours ago
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Getting across the bridge on the shared footpath is no problem, it's just continuing…"

Bob Moore replied yesterday to WITWIMB: Princes St Lookout in Boronia Park at Hunters Hill

19 4 hours ago

"You can record the incident here on the BNSW MPD page. Will help to build a case aga…"

Bob Moore replied yesterday to Hillsbus dangerous driving - how should I handle this

6 15 minutes ago
Reply by Richard (Poncho)

"A photo from under Fig Tree Bridge."

Bob Moore replied yesterday to WITWIMB: Princes St Lookout in Boronia Park at Hunters Hill

19 4 hours ago

"Wonder why they don't build a bike path up that green verge to the top of the hill,…"

19 4 hours ago

"Always wondered about the huge concrete beams under that bridge. Turns out the bridg…"

Bob Moore replied on Saturday to WITWIMB: Princes St Lookout in Boronia Park at Hunters Hill

19 4 hours ago

"https://photos.app.goo.gl/9nWAjtBd6dEx25W93 An odd bit of main road near Praesto, w…"

Bob Moore replied on Wednesday to WITWWMB?

38 on Wednesday
Reply by Dabba

"I think I forgot the question! - but my guess is the lane in the photo must be somew…"

Bob Moore replied Jul 18 to WITWWMB?

38 on Wednesday
Reply by Dabba

"I called in at that lighthouse on my way south from Copenhagen in 2015. You could se…"

Bob Moore replied Jul 18 to WITWWMB?

38 on Wednesday
Reply by Dabba

"Should add this post to the other thread Ian."

Bob Moore replied Jul 17 to Sydney Bike Share - First Report

10 2 hours ago
Reply by PeterT

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service