dr bean's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (653) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been getting markedly worse in the last few weeks - it was already uneven, but…"

dr bean replied Mar 6 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

48 3 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"At the Digger statue en route into the city this morning there were two people in fl…"

dr bean replied Mar 2 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

48 3 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"Whaaaaat? The other footbridge is going, too?? (I assume you mean the horseshoe-shap…"

dr bean replied Feb 14 to Detours- another one, on Bay Run.

19 Feb 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"Vulnerable road user legislation? Anyone? A bit surprised that wasn't even mentioned…"

dr bean replied Feb 4 to Vehicle Confiscation law needed

23 Feb 9
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Sydney's bicycle use was also given as being 10% - I really can't credit where that…"

dr bean replied Nov 7, 2019 to Sydney ranked as a cycling city!

12 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"I had long since concluded that this was all 'make it up as you go' stuff. Perhaps t…"

dr bean replied Oct 3, 2019 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Stuart

"Well, I'm glad to hear that he was wearing a helmet! We were in that very area on th…"

dr bean replied Oct 15, 2018 to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by mikesbytes

"I actually managed to find the study - and it's open access! (For those of us who ar…"

dr bean replied May 1, 2018 to Cycling keeps your immune system young, study finds

11 May 5, 2018
Reply by mikesbytes

"Queens Rd is nasty indeed - I've long since devised a backstreet route through that…"

dr bean replied Apr 18, 2018 to Five Dock cycleway funded.

18 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by jrjr

"...where is this expectation that cyclists will ‘pull-in’ coming from? Yeah, I'm goi…"

dr bean replied Feb 16, 2018 to Catherine Street Glebe planter boxes

24 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Bill

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service