Lord République d'Guillotine's Discussions (580)

Discussions Replied To (558) Replies Latest Activity

"I JUST DON'T CARE "

Lord République d'Guillotine replied on Tuesday to VICTORIA Police has started using futuristic new traffic cameras to nab drivers who text, talk or tweet on mobile phones.

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Edward Re

"When the link was posted earlier in this thread I thought the most egregious part wa…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied on Tuesday to VICTORIA Police has started using futuristic new traffic cameras to nab drivers who text, talk or tweet on mobile phones.

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Edward Re

">it's also a $330 fine for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign on a bicy…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied on Saturday to Oh Those Selfish Cyclists

53 on Sunday
Reply by Paul Martin

">Plenty of well meaning but not so well thinking drivers pass too closely. The ro…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 11 to Keeping us safe

19 Apr 11
Reply by Jon

"I blame the Scotts. Isn't scot a tax? Also apart from being a pedant I will comment…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 11 to Keeping us safe

19 Apr 11
Reply by Jon

"Yes, but "de la" didn't fit, and I like the juxtaposition of a title coupled with a…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 10 to Oh Those Selfish Cyclists

53 on Sunday
Reply by Paul Martin

"Olympic gold medal cyclist and Gold Coast active travel ambassador Sara Carrigan sai…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 10 to Oh Those Selfish Cyclists

53 on Sunday
Reply by Paul Martin

"Last time a b-double passed me at 60km/h on a suburban road a metre didn't even seem…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 10 to A bit of awesomeness spotted today

21 on Monday
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"Troll bot much?"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 7 to The worst offenders.

17 Apr 8
Reply by Beck

"No, not in California, but if you cycled over the state line to Arizona or New Mexic…"

Lord République d'Guillotine replied Apr 5 to Probable Cause

13 Apr 8
Reply by Jon

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service