Robbiejuve's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"The amusing part of that article are the NRMA comments. That part of Pac Hwy is neve…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 27 to Pacific Highway is to lose a car lane and covert to a bike lane

52 Apr 4
Reply by baa baa

"Its not really raining that hard, I dont usually have a brolly unless its bucketing.…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 27 to Why are so many people unprepared for the rain?

32 Mar 28
Reply by Sir Reg Version, dragonslayer

"But I like chugging up Pac Hwy to West St while I have cars tail gating me and close…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 27 to Pacific Highway is to lose a car lane and covert to a bike lane

52 Apr 4
Reply by baa baa

"Usually I only filter when I know I wont be holding people up but in peak hour, I wi…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 20 to Road-Craft Question

31 Mar 20
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"When we have one of those bus incidents, a newspapers picks it up and splashes the p…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 19 to Does anyone know these people?

108 Apr 7
Reply by sammy

"Why does this law making business take so long. Melbourne trumped Sydney's night lif…"

Robbiejuve replied Mar 6 to Rail Trails for NSW

39 Mar 27
Reply by Sir Neil d'Ardthelmon

"Could very well be mental illness. My partner had a similar experience at central st…"

Robbiejuve replied Jan 21 to I hope you get packed raped

45 Jan 28
Reply by Omar@Go! Alliance

"3-1-2 I saw a cyclist rear end another in scenario 2 because the guy in front slowe…"

Robbiejuve replied Jan 14 to Right of way SHB south pylon? Big crash imminent

27 Jan 14
Reply by herzog

"I always chase down but it doesn't achieve anything so if you have the mental streng…"

Robbiejuve replied Dec 13, 2013 to Almost goneeeeeeeeeeeeee what action should I have taken

37 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by fenn_paddler

"I saw my first Ipad user yesterday, Old bloke with P plates, tapped on his window an…"

Robbiejuve replied Nov 21, 2013 to Cyclist deaths & texting drivers - any connection?

24 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Josh

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service