Donald Rintoule's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"There was a child run over and killed by a mother in the teachers car park at the lo…"

Donald Rintoule replied Nov 14 to Danger caused by cars near schools

37 Nov 15
Reply by James Mahon

"Electric cars will be silent death driven by the same inattentive and fallible muppe…"

Donald Rintoule replied Oct 29 to Hearing electric cars coming?

19 Oct 29
Reply by Bob Moore

"Tested wax based chain lubricants. Two issues were: build up of waxy gunk; or as it…"

Donald Rintoule replied Oct 29 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

45 Nov 11
Reply by PeterT

"HEADLINE - TERROR ATTACK DUCKS We rode past these viscious, feral ducks this morning…"

Donald Rintoule replied Oct 8 to Seaforth - Burnt Bridge bike path - Watch for angry ducks

4 Oct 10
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Bob A carbon tax raises the question of what to do with the tax receipts? This is on…"

Donald Rintoule replied Oct 8 to Peak Oil on hold? Bad news for cycling?

167 Nov 30
Reply by Duncan

"Autonomous cars - can drink and still get home safely. Reaction - buy into pubs and…"

Donald Rintoule replied Sep 29 to Disruptions: How Driverless Cars Could Reshape Cities

102 Oct 13
Reply by Bill Parker

"Peak oil as a concept is a crock. Better to think of the marginal cost of additional…"

Donald Rintoule replied Sep 29 to Peak Oil on hold? Bad news for cycling?

167 Nov 30
Reply by Duncan

"Excellent report and place to go. Thanks"

Donald Rintoule replied Aug 12 to Overnight camping trip to Killalea State Park on the South Coast

3 Aug 13
Reply by tonydelyall

"I ask Bicycle NSW, what is being done to introduce close passing operations by the N…"

Donald Rintoule replied Aug 12 to I wonder if NSW Police will ever do this too.....

18 Aug 13
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Bicycle NSW what are you doing about this? Speak up for safety."

Donald Rintoule replied Aug 8 to I wonder if NSW Police will ever do this too.....

18 Aug 13
Reply by Andrew Taafe

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service