Donald Rintoule's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Peter will give feedback after this weekend "

Donald Rintoule replied Aug 2 to Fabric scoop radius or cell radius which is more comfortable?

7 Aug 2
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Thanks Bob. The English guy at my LBS recommended the scoop for a mountain bike. I h…"

Donald Rintoule replied Aug 2 to Fabric scoop radius or cell radius which is more comfortable?

7 Aug 2
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"This it the Fabric Scoop Elite Radius saddle conventional padding and flexible base…"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 27 to Fabric scoop radius or cell radius which is more comfortable?

7 Aug 2
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Thanks Bob. Referring to two different tyes of Fabric brand saddles. Relatively new…"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 27 to Fabric scoop radius or cell radius which is more comfortable?

7 Aug 2
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Bob your 100 percent right. BICYCLE NSW WHERE ARE YOU?"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 24 to NSW government to allow teenagers to ride bikes on footpaths under change to road law (ABC)

18 Jul 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Many UK police forces are educating and enforcing close pass laws with officers on b…"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 23 to Lazy Libs/police on MPD and changing attitude of ALP on cyclist penalties

5 Jul 23
Reply by Dabba

"At last we are giving up child sacrifice to the mighty car. Took even longer than ge…"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 23 to NSW government to allow teenagers to ride bikes on footpaths under change to road law (ABC)

18 Jul 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"Have tried Squirt a waxy lube. It isnt gluggy or sticky. It doesn't draw dirt. Its d…"

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 23 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

64 Sep 12
Reply by John Knight

"By the way I support a 30 kph suburban residential street speed limit."

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 7 to proposed speed limit of 30km/h in Brisbane

8 Jul 12
Reply by Human909

"This humourless comment is a little over the top. "

Donald Rintoule replied Jul 7 to proposed speed limit of 30km/h in Brisbane

8 Jul 12
Reply by Human909

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by