mikesbytes's Discussions (1,311)

Discussions Replied To (1276) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Neil, you got that one right Stanley St Bikeway - cyclists please share the road"

mikesbytes replied Oct 3 to WITWIMB

12 Oct 5
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Good point.  I'm surprised that they can commence construction when the planning isn…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 3 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

41 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"They have already chopped down the trees around the Victoria overpass and this morni…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 2 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

41 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"If we are correct that its related to the volume of bikes, I can see that while the…"

mikesbytes replied Sep 18 to Will City Of Sydney finally get its cycleways approved?

15 Oct 5
Reply by Bob Moore

"It seems to me that the injury stats roughly matches the volume of cyclists.  Adding…"

mikesbytes replied Sep 18 to Will City Of Sydney finally get its cycleways approved?

15 Oct 5
Reply by Bob Moore

"I wouldn't be surprised if they simply adopted a standard from overseas (EN15194 ???…"

mikesbytes replied Sep 8 to Ebike pedal assist speed limits

9 Sep 12
Reply by PeterT

"I was trying to work out exactly where it was, it appears to be on College st betwee…"

mikesbytes replied Aug 29 to Bizarre ?

2 Aug 31
Reply by Bob Moore

"Thanks Bob, the pedestrian crossings across the Cresent are still there and the path…"

mikesbytes replied Aug 26 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

41 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"That's ridiculous.  It shows a complete disregard for cyclists and pedestrians. It m…"

mikesbytes replied Aug 23 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

41 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"Bob I went over the diagrams and I didn't spot anything you hadn't mentioned.  There…"

mikesbytes replied Aug 22 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

41 Oct 4
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service