mikesbytes's Discussions (1,340)

Discussions Replied To (1305) Replies Latest Activity

"They have reduced it from 2 left turn vehicle lanes to 1 left turn vehicle lane.  I'…"

mikesbytes replied on Monday to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

49 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"I remember when it was put in.  Previously we pushed the pedestrian button and waite…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 24 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

49 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Suddenly you were the only person who wasn't in the breakaway"

mikesbytes replied Mar 17 to More people taking up cycling worldwide to avoid coronavirus

15 on Tuesday
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"There were less people in the CBD on Thursday than I normally see.  I've heard that…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 15 to More people taking up cycling worldwide to avoid coronavirus

15 on Tuesday

"In Sydney that would relate to more people driving to avoid public transport"

mikesbytes replied Mar 14 to More people taking up cycling worldwide to avoid coronavirus

15 on Tuesday

"Great news Bob, today I drove along Victoria rd towards the CBD.  The condition of t…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 6 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

49 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Out of curiosity, what was the feasibility of building the path on top of the cliff?…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 4 to Parramatta Boardwalk to go ahead

14 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"A lot of money and at the same time a lot cheaper than WestConnex "

mikesbytes replied Mar 3 to Parramatta Boardwalk to go ahead

14 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Your right Bob "

mikesbytes replied Mar 2 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

49 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Yeh a lot better spot would of been at the entrance to bridge being demolished"

mikesbytes replied Mar 2 to Demolition of Lilyfield Rd footbridge over Victoria Rd

49 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service