mikesbytes's Discussions (1,238)

Discussions Replied To (1204) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll play devils advocate. As much as I dislike advertising, if it reduces the cost…"

mikesbytes replied yesterday to That irritating ad. film on Sydney's bus windows.............

9 9 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"It exhibits the extremes some will go to avoid exercise and the must drive mentality…"

mikesbytes replied yesterday to What makes healthier suburbs- Domain study

12 yesterday
Reply by Bill Elder

"My comment is generic, not specific to this death.  Hopefully the prosecutors will o…"

mikesbytes replied on Sunday to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 on Sunday
Reply by mikesbytes

"It's more profitable to minimise public structure in a new subdivision, they are onl…"

mikesbytes replied on Friday to What makes healthier suburbs- Domain study

12 yesterday
Reply by Bill Elder

"Isn't Australia a lovely country.... I hope the bastard is caught"

mikesbytes replied Oct 17 to Charlie Condell: UK teenager in record attempt has bike stolen in Townsville

3 on Thursday
Reply by Peter H

"Without more information is difficult to say what exactly happened.  There have been…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 16 to Do you think he made the shooter angry by scaring the animals away?

9 on Sunday
Reply by mikesbytes

"Disappointing, they could of designed that tunnel slightly wider to include a bike l…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 15 to Tunnel Vision

11 Oct 15
Reply by mikesbytes

"That's why they built the bike path on Airport drive, but now there seems to be a ri…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 12 to Tunnel Vision

11 Oct 15
Reply by mikesbytes

"I thought it was a tram tunnel rather than a train tunnel"

mikesbytes replied Oct 10 to Tunnel Vision

11 Oct 15
Reply by mikesbytes

"I think the St James - Wynyard tunnel is complete.  What I heard is that it is flood…"

mikesbytes replied Oct 10 to Tunnel Vision

11 Oct 15
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service