mikesbytes's Discussions (1,128)

Discussions Replied To (1094) Replies Latest Activity

"If they had gone ahead with the event then they would of probably burnt their relati…"

mikesbytes replied on Wednesday to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"The organisers where there and  they  weren't happy.  They were very apologetic, I t…"

mikesbytes replied on Saturday to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"Bob, I've got a friend who is a road engineer and bike commutes Lillyfield rd and ha…"

mikesbytes replied Jan 13 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"About 2 years ago I turned up to ATTA's Calga monthly ITT on a long weekend, only to…"

mikesbytes replied Jan 13 to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Peter Hoskins

":("

mikesbytes replied Jan 12 to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"I've sent a message to someone who may know who to ask"

mikesbytes replied Jan 10 to Goulburn to Sydney

2 Jan 10
Reply by Dabba

"It takes years to build new motorways too.  But I take your point Bob.  AMA's propos…"

mikesbytes replied Jan 8 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"MGIF  is often applied at roundabouts "

mikesbytes replied Jan 4 to Austroads report released - Bicycle Safety at Roundabouts

19 Jan 5
Reply by trailgumby

"Outgrouping diverts from the real safety issues and they don't want the real safety…"

mikesbytes replied Jan 2 to Rant`s Corner

29 Jan 12
Reply by James Mahon

"That's because its something different.  Motor vehicle deaths are the norm as is can…"

mikesbytes replied Jan 2 to Rant`s Corner

29 Jan 12
Reply by James Mahon

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service