mikesbytes's Discussions (1,164)

Discussions Replied To (1130) Replies Latest Activity

"Would it be possible to redesign the intersection so there is no direct left hand tu…"

mikesbytes replied Apr 18 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

87 Apr 19
Reply by DrFine

"Excellent news, this will help considerably with  what is a difficult place to navig…"

mikesbytes replied Apr 18 to Five Dock cycleway funded.

7 yesterday
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I know the guy who was knocked out, he is in my FB friends.  I didn't know of the in…"

mikesbytes replied Apr 17 to Cycling Remembrance Memorial, Sutherland Friday on April 13 at 1:15pm

21 Apr 17
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"So Australia will probably solve its energy needs by burning more coal... "

mikesbytes replied Apr 2 to Peak Oil on hold? Bad news for cycling?

170 Apr 3
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I'd contest that  one "

mikesbytes replied Mar 28 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

72 Mar 29
Reply by James Mahon

"The issue is not to do with blame but to do with duty of care.  Having seen  the vid…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 27 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

28 Mar 27
Reply by mikesbytes

"Sad That's why we need the 1 metre rule  enfoced"

mikesbytes replied Mar 27 to Rider killed in Paddington this morning

16 Apr 5
Reply by PeterT

"An alert motorists would of swerved or at least braked slowing the speed of impact "

mikesbytes replied Mar 23 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

28 Mar 27
Reply by mikesbytes

"I'm thinking they could  ban  bicycles from school grounds but they can't ban the bi…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 20 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

"When I was a kid there weren't any mobile phones, no one got driven to school, there…"

mikesbytes replied Mar 19 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service