noelbike's Discussions (1,679)

Discussions Replied To (1580) Replies Latest Activity

"At $400-$600 can you really call it a "super commuter"? I'd think a real super commu…"

noelbike replied Apr 10 to Thinking about the super commuter

12 Apr 11
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Absolutely. And this bullshit of short guys riding high in big trucks not able to se…"

noelbike replied Mar 31 to Cyclist death in Newcastle CBD

37 Apr 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"Perhaps we need a special bicycle awareness training (and testing) for these drivers…"

noelbike replied Mar 21 to Cyclist death in Newcastle CBD

37 Apr 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"You can buy a bike box at Sydney airport and also at CDG. Ride there and pack the bi…"

noelbike replied Jan 31 to Bike Bag to Take to Europe

10 Feb 6
Reply by Bhanu Loku

"Sid Duncan started Bike Barn in about 1990 and it was one of the greatest bike shops…"

noelbike replied Jan 10 to Parramatta Bike Barn closed doors at end of this month

1 Jan 10
Reply by noelbike

"classic left hook"

noelbike replied Oct 5, 2018 to Cyclist killed, Liverpool Road / Cosgrove Road in South Strathfield 3/Oct/2018

6 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"That's a classic Bob. May I suggest John tries NZ, Japan and Europe. "

noelbike replied Sep 21, 2018 to When will Sysney get a bicycle expressway system?

15 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

"Peter you might not have "got it" yet. When the wheel is spinning faster (than in th…"

noelbike replied Aug 23, 2018 to How to by-pass a dynamo hub and link to battery instead?

49 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"And to you too of course Bob! Thank you."

noelbike replied Aug 16, 2018 to Greenway Masterplan approved, but Sydney Trains dragging the chain.

10 Mar 29
Reply by Bob Moore

"Thanks for the update Bob. It is all a big credit to Bruce Ashley. I have to say I a…"

noelbike replied Aug 15, 2018 to Greenway Masterplan approved, but Sydney Trains dragging the chain.

10 Mar 29
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service