Bhanu Loku's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the info guys, invaluable. I will have to spend some time and go over…"

Bhanu Loku replied May 1 to GoPro Hero 5

10 May 1
Reply by Dan

"Looks an interesting concept, yes there's a few down sides there isnt it. Points to…"

Bhanu Loku replied Feb 23 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

328 Mar 14
Reply by PeterT

"Oh great, thanks James :) I will get one and save a bit!"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 5 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

328 Mar 14
Reply by PeterT

"Thats a good point Snowy, I do need two of the damn things ideally too... Thanks for…"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 5 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

328 Mar 14
Reply by PeterT

"anyone recommend a combo mount for gopro + edge out front? the k-edge seem pretty ex…"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 4 to Need Video Camera reviews for bike riders???

328 Mar 14
Reply by PeterT

"If there was a portal to upload footage and give statements atleast that would help…"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 4 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"good on him, brave man :)"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 4 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5

"I've been in Thredbo doing hikes with my wife and I must say I am surprised how many…"

Bhanu Loku replied Jan 4 to Charlotte Pass to Mount Kosciuszko Summit

35 Jan 4
Reply by Bhanu Loku

"Hi John, Thanks for all this information, experiences and the guides. Although i nev…"

Bhanu Loku replied Dec 30, 2017 to Minimum Passing Distance Laws – Getting Police to Act on Video Evidence

14 Jan 5

"Still racing Phil? I just saw this after searching for a video of the moto gp circui…"

Bhanu Loku replied Dec 16, 2017 to Anyone here do any bike racing? My first race at SMSP!

20 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Bill Parker

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service