John Knight's Discussions (2,270)

Discussions Replied To (2121) Replies Latest Activity

"In the case of waxed chains, rotating a bunch of chains means only needing to fire u…"

John Knight replied 19 hours ago to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

72 11 hours ago
Reply by Bill Elder

"Heh heh. I got a good run from the Smoove, but it is still a bit sticky and still at…"

John Knight replied 20 hours ago to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

72 11 hours ago
Reply by Bill Elder

"Ok. I've just gone to the next level. DIY wax brew. Cooked up the brew today since…"

John Knight replied yesterday to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

72 11 hours ago
Reply by Bill Elder

"And free shipping - What a deal. That gravel bike frame looks like a winner - perfec…"

John Knight replied Mar 12 to Affordable Lynskey's.

177 Mar 12
Reply by Bob Moore

"During peak commute hours the queues to get up and down will be easily worse than th…"

John Knight replied Feb 5 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

104 Feb 7
Reply by Andrew Cowley

"Not yet Bob. At the moment it's via pedestrian crossing. The Wakehurst PWay / Warrin…"

John Knight replied Jan 8 to Warringah Rd new paths and overpasses near the Northern Beaches Hospital

2 Jan 8
Reply by John Knight

"Michael, Bob, that spot is known as Curiosity Rocks - after the large roundish bould…"

John Knight replied Dec 14, 2018 to WITWIMB

11 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by John Knight

"Oddly, there are some superficial similarities with an incident I was involved in ab…"

John Knight replied Sep 27, 2018 to It was all Mike Hall's fault that he was killed

22 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by James Mahon

"This is just horrifying. I can't think of another way to describe it. Mike Hall was…"

John Knight replied Sep 26, 2018 to It was all Mike Hall's fault that he was killed

22 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by James Mahon

"Sad but true. "

John Knight replied Sep 21, 2018 to When will Sysney get a bicycle expressway system?

15 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service