John Knight's Discussions (2,211)

Discussions Replied To (2067) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, the self important clown. No way it takes 40 minutes, but even if it does, may…"

John Knight replied Apr 11 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

97 May 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"Well, maybe we can call this a win for cyclists. New traffic lights have been instal…"

John Knight replied Apr 11 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

97 May 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"NIMBYism at its very worst. They don't want any solution."

John Knight replied Mar 22 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

77 Mar 27
Reply by Bob Moore

"I have been - on the Pacific Highway in North Sydney - luckily it was fairly a low s…"

John Knight replied Mar 14 to High Street, North Willoughby - Car Dooring

13 Mar 14
Reply by John Knight

"I have a Samsung S7 Edge which is one of the new generation waterproof phones which…"

John Knight replied Feb 26 to Hand held GPS vs smart phone GPS

9 Feb 26
Reply by noelbike

"A couple of years ago a taxi driver going north over the Spit Bridge must have nodde…"

John Knight replied Feb 23 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

97 May 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"Jeepers! Heading south (uphill) so could have been! And many of them do motor up tha…"

John Knight replied Feb 21 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

97 May 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"I assume you mean that he had no nett change to his points afterwards. The dispute p…"

John Knight replied Feb 15 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

88 May 17
Reply by Drastic

"What a crock! It's time we sorted this out. The "now" is indeed very suspicious! "

John Knight replied Feb 14 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

88 May 17
Reply by Drastic

"On street parking / on street storage is hurting everywhere as Sydney starts to reac…"

John Knight replied Feb 8 to Another boat infested street- Railway Av Stanmore.

30 May 10
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service