John Knight's Discussions (2,252)

Discussions Replied To (2106) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, my mind is blown on this one. Imagine if the same idea was thrown out there for…"

John Knight replied Jun 4 to Plea to give reformed repeat offenders a new lease - and licence - on life

9 Jun 5
Reply by PeterT

" Today!"

John Knight replied Jun 2 to Affordable Lynskey's.

174 Jun 2
Reply by Dabba

"The Contis must be pretty good - proven by sheer weight of numbers. On bunch rides t…"

John Knight replied Jun 1 to Schwalbe One road tyre grip and performance

48 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

"7,000kms! Your stats don't count Eleri, you are a statistical outlier. You must weig…"

John Knight replied Jun 1 to Schwalbe One road tyre grip and performance

48 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

"There is no footpath or shared path. Strictly speaking it looks like riding to the…"

John Knight replied Jun 1 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"+1!"

John Knight replied May 31 to Schwalbe One road tyre grip and performance

48 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

"You've hit on something I've wondered about as well David. I cross over heading nort…"

John Knight replied May 31 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"If you are a light weight, Pro 4 is very good, great trip and feel of what they're d…"

48 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

"The Refuse is a bit of a sleeper Andrew. An excellent tyre for the money. I did OK w…"

48 Jun 7
Reply by Bill Parker

"I received an email this morning from the Mosman Council. A review of the new Parriw…"

John Knight replied May 31 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service