Da Munch's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (487) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah he'll get paid by the CTP insurance but I wonder what happens to the Trivetts i…"

Da Munch replied Sep 28 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"Preparations are being done to James Craig rd for the White Bay works site. No Parki…"

Da Munch replied Aug 7 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"I wasn't suggesting prejudice just that the motorist wasn't involved in the collisio…"

Da Munch replied May 15 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"Seems like the normal place for them to do test drives https://www.theversatilegent.…"

Da Munch replied May 14 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"Was probably me and have to as I've got exostosis of the ears and have already had b…"

Da Munch replied May 14 to The Giro starts tonight!

69 May 30
Reply by PeterT

"Just checked the link from Bob and it's mentioned in the comments (and that it was u…"

Da Munch replied May 2 to Road Rule Question

14 May 2
Reply by Da Munch

"I think a few people got pinged for not putting their foot down and track standing i…"

Da Munch replied May 2 to Road Rule Question

14 May 2
Reply by Da Munch

"What are the actual total numbers of people riding across the bridge? I know there i…"

Da Munch replied Mar 22 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

94 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"I've in the past claimed against my home & contents insurance (bike is a portabl…"

Da Munch replied Jan 10 to Hit by car - trying to deal with their insurance for property damage, need advice

11 Jan 10
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Yeah I was travelling a similar path till Dabba's recommendation for lube (see below…"

Da Munch replied Sep 13, 2017 to Wax based chain lube - Anybody else converted?

64 Sep 12
Reply by John Knight

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service