jrjr's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"had a quick look at the comments, most seem to be from cyclists highlighting the (pr…"

jrjr replied on Thursday to New Ped crossing junction Lilyfield Rd/Mary St/James St

23 2 hours ago
Reply by Bill

"great work Bob. Lamb St is a dangerous part of the ride, so I am always in the middl…"

jrjr replied Feb 7 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

138 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"in section C13.10, the third map shows a proposed new cycle route to the city. "

jrjr replied Feb 7 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

138 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"in this  http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/safety-rules/demerits-general.pdf…"

jrjr replied Feb 2 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"Put a dedicated cycling track inside the Newington nature Reserve. I'm sure planners…"

jrjr replied Feb 2 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"good, I sometimes ride early morn or late at night and plenty use the quiet roads to…"

jrjr replied Jan 24 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"My concern with the change is that one day, a car won't stop at Aus Ave and group 1…"

jrjr replied Jan 23 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"this morning they weren't doing the normal lap, ie not left into olympic Blvd, rider…"

jrjr replied Jan 23 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"I ride there regularly and that corner should not be a stop sign turning left. There…"

jrjr replied Jan 22 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 Feb 16
Reply by mikesbytes

"I presumed the road surface would be rough, so I took my Cyclocross, running 32 Schw…"

jrjr replied Jan 14 to WITWIMB #2

19 Jan 16
Reply by Peter H

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service