timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,506)

Discussions Replied To (1451) Replies Latest Activity

"And you'll know that the same driver will be caught driving without a licence in 5 m…"

timothy.clifford replied 40 minutes ago to Crushing cars as punishment

33 40 minutes ago
Reply by timothy.clifford

"I cried when I read that story..."

timothy.clifford replied 41 minutes ago to Crushing cars as punishment

33 40 minutes ago

"Some issues to consider: - less footpath space could impend wheelchairs, prams, etc.…"

timothy.clifford replied Sep 24 to Park your [motor]bike on the footpath

22 Sep 25
Reply by sammy

"Agreed. I guess it comes down to my misreading "housing" as "houses"."

timothy.clifford replied Sep 23 to No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

43 Sep 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"FTFY: More affordable apartments Building more units, especially the 2 bedroom kind…"

timothy.clifford replied Sep 23 to No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

43 Sep 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"I'm glad someone posted this - I read it this morning. Another interesting one is on…"

timothy.clifford replied Sep 18 to The Conversation: Why do we still hear people joke about hitting cyclists?

5 Sep 18
Reply by PeterT

"June 19-21, 2015! I'm recruiting for it now. What help do you need? PM me. http://bi…"

timothy.clifford replied Sep 11 to Govt Data opens up. What Apps would improve cycling?

10 Sep 11
Reply by BIKESydney

"I thought Museum Station was heritage listed? It's in about ever period movie/tv sho…"

timothy.clifford replied Sep 8 to Musem Station to be ugraded ...but not for bikes

13 Sep 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"Judging from the jersey it's obvious that you were following Andre Greipel."

timothy.clifford replied Sep 8 to Aggro Rider

3 Sep 8

"Well, there goes my weekend..."

timothy.clifford replied Sep 4 to Govt Data opens up. What Apps would improve cycling?

10 Sep 11
Reply by BIKESydney

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service