timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,618)

Discussions Replied To (1556) Replies Latest Activity

"Guy in my street has two enclosed box trailers that he leaves on the street. He uses…"

timothy.clifford replied 15 hours ago to The end of land-loving boats

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Bob Moore

"Not sure if its the same company (they don't list the location on there site), but t…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 28 to Automatic bike hire stations in NSW

5 Jul 29
Reply by Dan

"Too lazy; didn't watch?"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 23 to Charlie Pickering and cycling on tonight's (22/7/15) ABC The Weekly

12 Jul 24
Reply by Dabba

"I thought the paths through Hyde Park, as all paths in CoS parks, are considered sha…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 17 to College St tearup begins

75 Jul 17
Reply by Save College St Cycleway

"I think you're right. The Government can't tell the CEFC not to invest in wind or so…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 16 to Has Australia gone mad

11 Jul 16
Reply by Peter H

"Just a side note but if stopped by NSW Police you can request that they produce ID.…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 16 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 on Thursday
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Technically we haven't stopped building wind and solar electricity generation. The g…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 16 to Has Australia gone mad

11 Jul 16
Reply by Peter H

"Check the device they were using to record these times - could be a phone app using…"

timothy.clifford replied Jul 8 to Lilyfield Road hill - attempt to reduce cyclist speeds

16 Jul 10
Reply by Bob Moore

"There's been works along that southern stretch for weeks now. Not sure what's been g…"

timothy.clifford replied Jun 26 to Bourke rd Cycleway Blockage Wednesday morning

7 Jun 27
Reply by Bill Parker

"Yeah, I'm not comfortable with a lot of information services collect from me. My cre…"

timothy.clifford replied Jun 22 to A 'black box' for automobiles

10 Jun 22
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service