timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,852)

Discussions Replied To (1777) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe send Marc a PM - he should know."

timothy.clifford replied May 12 to 2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show - 25 March 2017, Tempe Velodrome

10 May 15
Reply by Edward Re

"Yep, blood money. Rego has been bleeding me for years. The haemorrhaging was especia…"

timothy.clifford replied May 9 to Pedestrian dies after being hit by bike in St.Kilda 18-4-17

24 May 9
Reply by PeterT

"Doesn't Mr O' have a friend with a Baum? I'm sure Darren could do one in an adult si…"

timothy.clifford replied Apr 18 to Mike needs a new bike ...

51 May 5
Reply by Dabba

"Nope. I google'd it: Cambridge."

timothy.clifford replied Mar 30 to WITWITB?

21 Apr 3
Reply by Eleri

"You chose wisely. Also checkout the surrounding suburbs: Brighton, Rockdale, Ramsgat…"

timothy.clifford replied Mar 29 to Commuting general advice for Sydney southside

5 Apr 4
Reply by Blake

"Sad but necessary decision. The velodrome infield is used by Touch NSW and tearing i…"

timothy.clifford replied Mar 23 to 2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show - 25 March 2017, Tempe Velodrome

10 May 15
Reply by Edward Re

"Tradesman and delivery drivers park in the cycleways anyway. Actually they park wher…"

timothy.clifford replied Mar 16 to The bike lanes that ate Sydney ...parking

20 Mar 19
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"I had a feeling it was a re-post."

timothy.clifford replied Feb 27 to Self-Driving Cars Have a Bicycle Problem - Bikes are hard to spot and hard to predict

2 Feb 27
Reply by timothy.clifford

"Come on, put that helmet quote in context. When put like this, it highlights how vic…"

timothy.clifford replied Feb 20 to Cyclist shot on tourist trail in Victoria's north-east

5 Feb 21
Reply by tonydelyall

"So how do they handle pedestrians? Wouldn't they just as "unpredictable"? Or animals…"

timothy.clifford replied Feb 3 to The Self-Driving Car's Bicycle Problem

27 Feb 9
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service