timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,839)

Discussions Replied To (1767) Replies Latest Activity

"Couldn't have gotten there without that second image. Although I've never seen so ma…"

timothy.clifford replied on Monday to WITHIMB

20 on Monday
Reply by timothy.clifford

"There wouldn't be a band of Merry Men anywhere nearby?"

timothy.clifford replied on Friday to WITHIMB

20 on Monday

"They could be on a private road..."

timothy.clifford replied Jan 12 to WITHIMB

20 on Monday

"Everywhere I've worked that provided secure bike parking has had this problem. Lucky…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 23, 2016 to Problem of left bikes at work

7 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Bernard

"Some updates: SF DMV cancels registration of Ubers autonomous fleet after they refus…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 23, 2016 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

18 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

"Some are going directly to autonomous, but most new cars come with a lot of computer…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 23, 2016 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

18 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

"The alarming piece for me is that Uber have thumbed their nose at SF city govt. and…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 21, 2016 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

18 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, Uncle Bob or another presenter, Martin Thompson, did make they point that event…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 21, 2016 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

18 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

"Human drivers can make mistakes, be lazy, impatient or callous. Autonomous cars will…"

18 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

"Doing this to avoid a large stick thrown up off the road by a preceding car caused m…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 20, 2016 to Sydney terriers terrorise cyclist in Sydney park and cost their owner more than $105,000

7 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Peter H

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service