timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,610)

Discussions Replied To (1549) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd say they don't have any other choice than to abandon wide spread private car use…"

timothy.clifford replied on Wednesday to Turnaround in Beijing. Returning to bikes.

6 yesterday
Reply by YUGYUG

"Oh, for the love of sweet baby Jesus!"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to I guess no-one reads the Daily Telecrap...

19 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Phillips

"But I have to pick up a new fridge from Harvey Norman!"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to Car makers believe they've found a way to ease road congestion

12 on Thursday
Reply by PeterT

"Seriously? They ended with that little dig? CoS does more for the homeless in this s…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to I guess no-one reads the Daily Telecrap...

19 on Thursday
Reply by Jim Phillips

"I've had something similar. I put it down to hydration. It's not that I didn't drink…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to headaches after a ride?

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Mark

"Thanks for the explanation Peter. Good luck with Mr Foley."

timothy.clifford replied on Monday to Sydney's NEW ROAD HELL - WestConnex (aka WasteConnex)

240 on Tuesday
Reply by Snowy_5

"Is there another option? Is it better/safer/faster/easier/shorter? What would riding…"

timothy.clifford replied on Monday to Sydney's NEW ROAD HELL - WestConnex (aka WasteConnex)

240 on Tuesday
Reply by Snowy_5

"Would love to, but as you said "very short notice". The boy and I might do our own r…"

timothy.clifford replied May 20 to Ride of Silence - May 23rd 2015 (Manly)

7 May 21
Reply by Bill Elder

"The Go!Fix site is not working either. Looks like something is broken, or abandoned."

timothy.clifford replied May 19 to Go! Fix Now Available for Download!!!

19 May 20
Reply by AdamM

"Woohoo!"

timothy.clifford replied May 19 to Bourke St shared path - tenders called

2 May 19
Reply by YUGYUG

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service