timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,719)

Discussions Replied To (1655) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw the start of this by chance, watched David and some NRMA muppet be introduced.…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to BIKESydney on Ch9 TODAY show - "Us and Them" is over

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Jay

"But hey its the squeaky wheel with its own media empire that gets oiled Fixed that f…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to Premier Baird in Martin Place this morning

7 on Tuesday
Reply by AdamM

"Driving back from Newcastle one evening I saw 8 Dominos delivery cars, from large to…"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 22 to Armed With A Push-Bike And $25 Million (*almost USD100million now)

6 Jan 22
Reply by Bob Moore

"Justification for the 29er was the babyseat on the back, wider tyres was the key. So…"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 22 to Best buy of 2015?

24 Jan 25
Reply by Dabba

"It would have to be the combined purchase of a Reid Xenon 29er and Topeak babyseat.…"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 21 to Best buy of 2015?

24 Jan 25
Reply by Dabba

"Finally got the MTB dirty over the Xmas break. Hit Lady Carrington Drv on one of my…"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 15 to WITWIMB - roaring forties

11 Jan 15
Reply by noelbike

"Rimutaka Rail Trail?"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 15 to WITWIMB - roaring forties

11 Jan 15
Reply by noelbike

"I like this snippet:   "

timothy.clifford replied Jan 13 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Is it a Premium only service or open to all Strava users?"

timothy.clifford replied Jan 13 to Route planning websites

16 on Thursday
Reply by Dabba

"As someone working with planetary scientists researching Mars, I feel I must point o…"

timothy.clifford replied Dec 18, 2015 to Freedom of speech on "sydney cyclist" is a joke -- thread deleted!

18 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by DamianM

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service