timothy.clifford's Discussions (1,515)

Discussions Replied To (1460) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out Oatley CC - they head down to Waterfall a fair bit. They also have some re…"

timothy.clifford replied on Wednesday to Friendly Cycling Groups - Sydney South

1 on Wednesday
Reply by timothy.clifford

"Scary. I would have rung '000' as soon as I saw them turn around and drive at you."

timothy.clifford replied on Wednesday to Chased by QQU-100 Green Honda driven by three men

26 on Thursday
Reply by Phil

"Bosnich has now been charged. http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/mark-bosnich-charg…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to 20th May - truck hits cyclist on Princes Highway, Tempe

13 on Tuesday
Reply by sammy

"Life's a bit slower on the Mid North Coast - maybe the magpies are a bit more laid b…"

timothy.clifford replied on Tuesday to 2014 - Damn,those kamikaze stuka magpies

40 on Friday
Reply by Bill Parker

"Easily replaceable. I had a cheap fixed/single-speed steel bike with F/R brakes. Mai…"

timothy.clifford replied Oct 17 to "Ultimate all weather commuter"

51 on Thursday
Reply by PeterT

"Rockdale are normally really good at removing downed trees on the shared paths. Mayb…"

timothy.clifford replied Oct 17 to Muddy Creek Cycleway - Brighton to Arncliffe - blocked by fallen trees 15 Oct 2014 - Now cleared

8 on Thursday
Reply by Andrew K

"Only a Novocastrian would find this funny."

timothy.clifford replied Oct 15 to 2015 State Election.

15 Oct 16
Reply by Dabba

"Waverley Council just postponed their Ride to Work day breakfast due to bad weather.…"

timothy.clifford replied Oct 14 to Ride2Work Day 2014 - the wet 'n' wild edition

37 Oct 16
Reply by Robert Ottelli

"Indicate turns? That's optional for cars, right?"

timothy.clifford replied Oct 9 to You all break the law

56 on Thursday
Reply by Si

"And you'll know that the same driver will be caught driving without a licence in 5 m…"

timothy.clifford replied Oct 2 to Crushing cars as punishment

42 on Wednesday
Reply by jelyot

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service