Michael S. (Boxhead)'s Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"The tyres that are on the bike should be fine. I recently put Schwalbe Marathon Plus…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Apr 16 to Outback Odyssey - riding the Mawson Trail

11 Apr 17
Reply by Dabba

"Thanks guys. We have a rest day at Burra so should get the chance for a wander aroun…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Apr 13 to Outback Odyssey - riding the Mawson Trail

11 Apr 17
Reply by Dabba

"I hope they don't pedal for me. That's the best part. If it makes you feel any bette…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Apr 7 to Outback Odyssey - riding the Mawson Trail

11 Apr 17
Reply by Dabba

"Bill, can you make out anything useful from the sign in the bike hire photo. It's al…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Jan 13 to WITHIMB

20 Jan 16
Reply by timothy.clifford

"Hi Bill, I'll should be there Sunday to Sunday. I'm going to ride down. It's my mast…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Jan 4 to Audax Alpine Classic

78 Jan 4
Reply by Bill Parker

"The motorcyclist did not come off. That is an incorrect assumption by others (police…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Jan 22, 2016 to Manly Fail-y: Spit Bridge cyclists dicing with danger at rush hour

25 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Peter H

"I was told by person following cyclist what was observed. The cyclist came down the…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Jan 21, 2016 to Manly Fail-y: Spit Bridge cyclists dicing with danger at rush hour

25 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Peter H

"Fyi my "good" SP hub spins well. Not like a non-dynamo hub but way better than the "…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied Jul 28, 2015 to Help : how much resistance should a dynamo hub have ?

29 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Sam Powrie

"I'm glad to hear you feeling a bit better this morning but ... if you "felt quite si…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied May 27, 2015 to headaches after a ride?

58 May 27, 2015
Reply by Mark

"I too get the worst headaches, and am a big grumpy bum, when I knock of a couple of…"

Michael S. (Boxhead) replied May 26, 2015 to headaches after a ride?

58 May 27, 2015
Reply by Mark

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service