KimR's Discussions (849)

Discussions Replied To (764) Replies Latest Activity

"At least this portfolio is no longer held by the nationals with Melinda Pavey leavin…"

KimR replied Apr 1 to Cyclist death in Newcastle CBD

37 Apr 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"They cost much more. Pedestrian lifts on east side was $20 million+project, 100% cos…"

KimR replied Feb 6 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

104 Feb 7
Reply by Andrew Cowley

"One of the main saboteurs of this project now under threat of losing here seat in NS…"

KimR replied Feb 3 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

104 Feb 7
Reply by Andrew Cowley

"I couldn't find ti either on ALP site. Maybe closer to election there will be more p…"

KimR replied Feb 3 to Looking high and low for Labor Media release on their $7m Ride to School plan

5 Feb 6
Reply by Dabba

"See page 3 of this, RMS now talking elevator and travellator options!! https://www.r…"

KimR replied Jan 31 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

104 Feb 7
Reply by Andrew Cowley

"I got a free biike last year for being a member. Was able to remove most of the part…"

KimR replied Jan 19 to Reddy Go bikes in the street

18 Jan 24
Reply by Rap Attack

"I signed the petition and also attended the RMS community consultation session at No…"

KimR replied Nov 3, 2018 to Gore Hill Freeway / Flat Rock bike paths and the Western Harbour Tunnel Beaches Link motorway

4 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Edward Re

"Yes, could be Balmoral. Several cyclists witnessed  4 McLarens riding fast and in ve…"

KimR replied Oct 23, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Duncan

"McLaren car club was at it again on Saturday with high speed drivng near Cottage poi…"

KimR replied Oct 23, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Duncan

"Yes, it's open to public posts. Plenty of complaints there already: https://www.face…"

KimR replied Aug 21, 2018 to Threatened by Fastway Courier

15 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Scientia et Labore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service